3.8
Frederic Fekkai
Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner

Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner

3.8

I'm not a fan of Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner:

I received free bottles of Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner from BzzAgent in exchange for sharing my honest opinion of the products. Here's my conditioner review.

I have limp hair that drives me so crazy, I have it in a messy bun on most days. I was excited to try **Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner** because I was hoping it would bring some volume to my lifeless hair. Well, not only did I not get much volume from this conditioner, but I really don't like anything about it besides it being easy to wash out in the shower.

Thanks for the full-size bottle, BzzAgent, but I can't recommend this product.

I could barely comb my hair after I got out of the shower. I like my conditioners to make my comb glide through my hair, and this left me with snarls and knots. Add to that, this product contains several types of parabens, I'm not a fan.

This conditioner stinks. It has a horrible cleaning product/manly scent to it that gives me a headache. It's not the worst smelling product I've ever smelled, but I really dislike it.

Really does give my hair more vollume!

from East Alton, IL

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner:

Fekkai Full Volume conditionar smells great and does live up to it's promise, but it is kind of expensive, and you seem to have to use quite a bit of it for one use so it can go pretty fast. It really works though so it's worth it.

Full Body, Volume & Shimmer - Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner!

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner:

I have issues with many conditioners, particularly because my hair is pretty limp and lifeless, and many conditioners tend to wear thin and brittle hair down. Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner has a barley there consistency. Its like infusing your hair with shea butter, but just enough so that your hair is sealed and shiny, but its not greasy and flat to your scalp. I have had a satisfying overall experience with this product. I received a full size sample from Buzzagent.com in addition to the shampoo and some Fekkai conditioning treatments and glossing serum! I'm glad I did, because this is a brand I had been ignoring on store shelves for a while. They made a believer out of me!

Frederic Fekkai proves...bigger is better!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner:

The old addage that bigger is better may not always be true. However in the case of Frederick Fekkai's Volumizing Conditioner it is. This line of volumizing produtcs really does work! I have been using this product for several months now and it really does make my hair feel more voluminous.

Volumizing products that work are few and far between so finding one that is light weight and adds size is impressive. This conditioner is a light weight creme conditioner which does not weigh your hair down or leave a residue behind. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky and, to me, noticably fuller.

I do recommend using this products with the other volumizers in the line, including the shampoo and volumizing mousse. I find this to be the most effective for achieving the best results from these products.

Altogether this product is very good for thin, fine hair that needs a little extra oomph. And don't be afraid to use the whole volumizing line together. It won't weigh your hair down! Keep in mind that the products can be a little expensive but a little goes a long way!