4.8
Folgers
Folgers Gourmet Creme Brulee

Folgers Gourmet Creme Brulee

4.8

Folgers makes flavored coffee thus offering tasty alternatives.

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Creme Brulee:

I am a college student and mornings are hard for me. Folgers is a coffee brand we have always had around in my house. I was never a huge coffee drinker before and now I swear by the stuff. I tried some recently and it has really helped give me that energy boost/pick me up I need. Flavored coffee like the creme brulee makes the whole room smell good. It adds that something extra that normal coffees can't provide and the taste is great. I definitely recommend it. The best part of waking up...

My husband and I love Creme Brulee Coffee

from Macon, GA

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Creme Brulee:

When we make our morning coffee we mix half regular Folgers coffee and half Creme Brulee flavored coffee.  The Creme Brulee is a little sweet first thing in the morning but it's perfect when mixed with regular flavored.  We Love It!

Gourmet taste without the fancy pricetag.

from Harriman, TN

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Creme Brulee:

I really love Creme Brulee.  The pricing was good and it is available in whole beans so you can grind it yourself.  A lot of companies make the usual "trusty standby's" like French Vanilla and Hazelnut.  But Folgers is the only store brand I've seen that offers this particular flavor.  It's a winner!

Dessert In Your Coffee Cup

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Creme Brulee:

If you have ever dreamed of being able to drink your dessert without the calories of the treat, this is a great coffee for you.  I love this new variety of Gourmet Selections from Folgers.  The Crème Brulee tastes so much like the real dessert, you will want to wake up in the morning just to have your coffee.  Each sip of this coffee is buttery and rich, with just the right amount of sweetness.  It tastes like a sweet custard and creamy vanilla in a cup.  I love that this is a great way to satisfy your sweet craving without the guilt.  The blend is made from fresh beans and has so much flavor, you won't need to add cream or sugar.  The taste is creamy and light and tastes sweet.  This is the perfect way to indulge in your favorite Crème Brulee dessert without the calories.  The aroma is a fresh baked sugar topping, with a creamy, buttery smell.  One sip and you will want to drink another cup.  This is the perfect morning cup of coffee and great to serve to guest when you are entertaining.  It has high flavor, but is not high priced, and makes a great impression.