Other Baby Swings:

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing

Pros

Cons

• Features:

A Great Line of Products!

We adore all of the snugabunny items we own--bouncer, swing, and rock and play. The swing, however, is the item that gets the MOST use. Our daughter has indicated a clear preference on settings as well. She likes the swing going side to side, the sound set to music, and the mobile on. Time in the swing is one of the few times I get to myself--whether to do house work or a little work for my company. It's her favorite napping place and yes, I admit, she's slept in that swing on more than a few occasions as well. Perhaps, then, it's no surprise that after just 3 months of use, the motor for the swinging mechanism broke. The music still plays and the mobile still spins, but NO swinging. And, after all, it's a SWING, so it's a notable problem. However, when we contacted Fisher Price with our problem, they were quick to resolve this as no hassle or cost to us. They are sending a new motor out to replace the swing! Which is good because my daughter is only 12 lbs and we probably have months of use left in this swing, which is otherwise still in perfect condition. It has been a little trying, though, as we're going on a week now with no swing and haven't gotten much of a break from our fussy little princess. Thankfully we have the bouncer seat for back up, though we have to manually bounce her until she falls asleep if we want her to nap in that. Overall, I recommend this swing, just beware of the swing mechanism possibly needing to be replaced--after it happened to me I did some research and learned it happens quite frequently online.

Just to talk a little but more in depth about the features on this swing. First thing you need to know is it takes up quite a bit of floor space. We have to reorganize our living room to make space for the Fisher Price Snugabunny Swing. But, as I said earlier, it was worth it. The design is neutral, which makes it a great swing for boys or girls. If you plan to have more than one child, this design would work for both. It also doesn't draw too much attention to itself in the living room due to the soft and natural color scheme. There is an extra cushion insert for the seat of the swing for comfort and also helps keep the seat swing in the event of a leaky diaper (only have to wash the insert instead of the whole swing cover). The five point harness gives us peace of mind about her safety if we have to leave the room for a quick moment such as to use the bathroom or help a child with their schoolwork. The overhead piece provides multiple layers of entertainment for our little princess. This may sound silly, but she REALLY loves birds! So the bird mobile (in pale pink, blue, and yellow and with green leaves) does an excellent job of keeping her attention. The sound can be set to nature noises or to lullaby. The lullaby rotates between a few tunes, and our daughter has a clear preference for certain parts of the song and will even fuss when she notices the song is coming to an end. I love that it helps her develop expectations and make connections like that, while at the same providing her comfort with expected outcomes. There is also a mirror in the center of the overhead mobile, so that baby can see her own reflection (this is something our daughter loves). There is no swing speed settings, but instead there is a time. I think every "bar" of light equals 10 minutes, but I'm not sure. The music has a volume control. And also the music is not too obnoxious, though it's become the "song of our lives."
Overall, I highly recommend the Snugabunny Cradle Swing by Fisher Price. It’s a high quality item backed by exceptional customer service. The warranty is fair and they honor it and they don’t make you jump through hoops. And, most importantly, it’s safe and baby enjoys this item and it gives us a few moments to ourselves when needed. I can't think of any other features I would add. It has all we need. I do wish the price had been a little more affordable, though. That said, I’m happy with our purchase.

Beware of motor problems

We got this swing used from a friend who had used it for the first 4 months with their daughter. Our baby absolutely loved this swing for the first 6 weeks of her life... until the motor broke. Our baby would sleep day and night for several hours at a time in this swing and appeared quite comfortable. However after only 6 weeks the motor broke and it will not swing anymore (still plays music). Apparently this is an issue with this swing and while fisher price will replace the motor within one year of purchase, if you want a swing that you can keep for several kids this is not the one for you. Especially at this price I would have expected something that would last a little longer.

This swing is a life saver

from TX

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Comfortable
  • Easy to Assemble

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Toddlers

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

This is by far the best swing I have ever gotten. My son started using this as an infant and he's still using it at 15 months. He has gotten use to being in it and loves it. I'm pretty impressed that this swing is still in perfect condition considering it's been a year of use and my son is a big kid. I'm at a point now where I have to find a bigger swing but I don't think they make them any bigger then this.

I couldn't live without it!

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

This thing is seriously a lifesaver. It never fails to settle my 6 week old, even when nothing else will. He loves this thing. Best money you'll ever spend!

Versatility
    Can easily switch from swinging side-to-side, or front-to-back.

Mine is third-hand and has been used tons by myself and everyone who had it before me, and it shows virtually no wear and tear other than the fabric being a bit dirty (I hear it's really easy to clean it in the washing machine but I haven't tried it yet)

It has a very simple design and it is easy to pick what settings you want! It is quite large so I wouldn't recommend it for small spaces, but if space isn't an issue, go for it!

Safety
    When set up it is very stable. I have not noticed any wobbles or anything like that.

Features
    It plays multiple songs, bird noises, or water noises. You can also get the birds to go up/down in a circle at the push of a button. In the center of the circle of birds is a mirror for your baby to check themselves out! You can easily (and I mean EASILY) switch it to swing either side to side or front to back, and it can plug in so you aren't eating through batteries!

Very nice swing

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

When I found out I was having a little boy, I decided I wanted to decorate his room in monkey theme and get him as much monkey stuff as I could. So when I went to buy a swing I ended up buying him the monkey version of the Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny. It cost a little bit more than I wanted to spend but I figured it was worth it because it was made by a high-quality brand. Setting this swing up when we got it home was a pain. The directions were not very clear and there were so many pieces. And once it was put together I realized it took up a lot more room than I thought it would. This swing is big! But I like how it is designed because it seems to make it really sturdy and secure. I was never once worried about putting my newborn son in it. And he really loved it. Some nights it was the only way I could get him to sleep. I think he loved it so much because the bassinet part sinks in and kind of wraps him up. I think it made him feel safe like he did when he was in the womb. We had some problems with our power cord and batteries so we haven't been able to use the electrical features of the swing, but I can still get it to rock pretty good just using my hands. I am glad that I bought this swing because it is high-quality and I think my son will enjoy using it for months to come.

• Features:

My baby loved this swing

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

My newborn was a big fan of the swing so I give this swing a nine. The only reason I did not give it a full ten is because it does take up quite a bit of space so I wouldn't recommend it for apartments or small areas. A great feature of this swing is the ability to swing side to side or forward and back at varying speeds. The sounds were also very helpful when my newborn slept in the swing. The seat is very soft and comfortable and my baby fit in it perfectly. I often used this swing as a place for my baby to take a nap and she always slept so well in it!

Versatility
    Because of it's size I recommend it for bigger rooms. It does take up quite a bit of space.

I used the swing for about six months with my baby and it was very durable and sturdy. As long as it's used correctly it is a great thing to have for a newborn.

This is very easy to use! The buttons on the top are easy to read.

Safety
    I felt very safe putting my newborn baby in this swing.

• Features:

We'd be lost without this swing.

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

We received this swing as a gift just after our son was born. It was very easy to assemble, and extremely cute. My son is now a year and a half old and still uses this swing daily. We had trouble getting him to sleep in his crib, so this swing has become a transition point. He will be rocked to sleep by it and when he is out cold, we will move him to his crib. He loves to watch the little birds on the mobile and was also fascinated by his own reflection in the reflective globe on the mobile. The straps are secure, although my son has figured out how to squirm out of any straps, and the material is very soft and comfortable. Unfortunately, the mechanism that makes it swing broke in ours a few months ago, but our son doesn't seem to mind or even notice. The music options are nicely varied and the sound quality is nice. All in all, I am extremely happy with this swing. It has saved us from countless sleepless nights and has helped make sleeping in the crib easier for our son. I will definitely either keep this swing for our next child or buy a new one of the same brand and type.

• Features:

A lifesaver for first time parents

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

This swing was the only thing that allowed our daughter to fall asleep for 3-6 months! I loved the built in music and sounds to soothe baby to sleep. We never used the front to back motion but the gentle side to side swinging was great since you can adjust speed. Its soft and cushiony and has a mirror for baby to look into. A lifesaver in our first few months as parents!

Versatility
    You can adjust the speed of the swing to fit the baby's need for comfort. Volume control was also great on the built in sounds.

Still looked brand new after 9 months of use!

Very easy to assemble and use. All of the sounds and speed buttons have pictures for easing choosing. The strap system to keep baby in place was also very simple to adjust and snap into place.

Safety
    This swing has a 5 strap harness to keep baby safely in place. Its very easy to use. Baby also can be adjusted to a more upright position for kids with reflux problems which is nice.

Great for soothing

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

This swing is worth its weight in gold. One of my twins is much more fussy than the other and loves to be held and rocked. Since I can't always be holding and rocking (despite how much I'd like to), this swing can stand in for me while I take care of the other twin without having a screaming baby laying on the couch. She loves the swaying motion and if I combine that with the white noise sound option and her binky, I can usually get her to take a pretty good nap in there. She's also pretty willing to lay there awake and alert and watch the mobile above her.
    I love the fact that there are several different speed options to choose from, as well as different music options. I like that this swing sways both side-to-side and front-and-back, so if one isn't hitting the spot, the other usually will.
    This swing truly has been a lifesaver (especially for my sanity) and I don't know what I would do without it.

• Features:

Snugabunny works great for babies naptime.

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

I love it and so does my little boy.Swing is perfect for naptime or just to give mom a break. I would get an extra one for grandparents house. The Snugabunny swing is well worth the investment

Versatility
    I would have to say it is pretty great overall.

If you buy the cheaper swings they break easier and are not as safety for bigger children. My baby is a big boy and he is able to use this swing no problem. The legs are built strong for extra support.

This swing is definately getting used. He loves it not only for naptime but also for playtime. The music and mobile option is what really keeps my sons attention.

Safety
    Wiggle worm, that is what my baby is and he manages to stay in this swing just right. It is also good for heavier babies.

Features
    Like I mentioned earlier, it not only is a swing, Its got mobile for baby to focus on. Baby can learn to watch. Swing has soothing musical for naptime. It also has the option to switch how the swing moves. Swing can be side to side or in another sway. Thanks mommy! Also there is pouch in back for holding perhaps books to read or baby diapers.

The Most Amazing Swing Ever

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

We bought the monkey version of this swing for my son when he was 2 weeks old. We had just got out of nicu because of severe reflux and wanted to get something that would comfort him. This swing was a little bit pricier than the other ones but it has been worth every penny. He is 10 months old and still takes his naps in it. Sometimes he gets excited and likes to bounce in it. With him getting older and playing rougher this swing has held up very well. It works just as well as the day we got it. I love that you can put the swing in so m any different positions. My son absolutely loves this swing. It has been a lifesaver. Definitely one of the best purchases we have made for our son.

Features
    This swing has several different position. You can lay the swing back or forward and it can swing from side to side or back and forth. It has four different music buttons and several different speeds and a mobile.

• Features:

Fisher Price snugabunny swing.

Comments about Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing:

My baby loves this swing. He can relax and nap or play while I do dishes or do other house hold chores. He loves the bird mobile and the sounds, I just wish they lasted longer. It seems as soon as he falls asleep, the music stops and then he wakes up. But otherwise, great product and would buy again.

Versatility
    I love that he has many things on this swing. Different sounds and a mirror along with a mobile. Keeps him entertained. Just wish the music and mobile lasted for longer stretches.

It is very well built. Sturdy and safe. And I love that it plugs into the wall with an A/C adapter and saves me batteries.

It was fairly easy to assemble, just wish it was a bit easier to disassemble and move from room to room if needed. Otherwise, very easy to use. Might be a good thing if newer models had a remote to operate the music and mobile functions, but then again, some might call that lazy.

Safety
    I like that it comes with harness on it especially as my baby has learned that he can sit up if wanted.