Other Air Fresheners:
Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent

Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent

Love it!!!

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

LOVE this stuff! I always like the smell of Gain and was pretty excited to see this stuff on the shelves at the grocery store. I keep some in the kitchen and in the bathroom! Really takes care of any odors and/or smells around my apartment. And it has a clean scent that won't get on any visitors nerves. Will definitely be buying again!

One of the best scents around! AMAZING!!!

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

If youre a smoker or a non-smoker either way this scent is GREAT! One of the best around! I highly suggest anyone who loves gain or febreze to purchase this product! Makes your house smell so amazing and clean! A +++ product! Takes away pet odors and smoking odors! Dont hesitate buy this NOW!

great product

from Flushing, NY

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

Two great products in one! it makes for a perfect combination. it really does get rid of odors, even strong ones left over from cooking. It makes the house smell fresh and clean like a just washed load of laundry. I love this spray & would recommend it to anyone looking for a product like this

This is an excellent soap that works really well.

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

Not only does this soap work well but it also has that amazing gain smell. It has the fighting power of other top name brand dish soaps but the gentleness and smell that you come to expect from gain. After the first time that I tried this it is the only one that we use in my house. I could never go back to the other dish soaps that we used.

If you love the scent of Gain, you'll love this!

from Falls Village

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

After becoming addicted to Gain laundry detergent, I was so excited to see that Febreze air effects had created a Gain scented spray! I can't express enough how much this Febreze air effects scent smells exactly like fresh, clean, Gain washed Laundry! It's such a lovely clean smell!

Love IT!!

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

I love Febreze then they add Gain to it and I cant get enough. I love the smell of laundry and when I have company coming over I spray this and they always say how my house smell like laundry. They always think I have been doing tons of laundry and they ask me what I use because it smells so good they laugh when I tell them that its just Febreze.

If you love the smell of Gain, you must try this!

from La Palma, CA

**Febreze Air Effects Gain Original Scent**

I'm weird, I LOVE the smell of certain cleaning products. Gain, Clorox, and Fantastik are just a few of them. I've often joked that I wish they would make air freshners that smell like cleaning products. You can imagnie my surprise when I was shopping for a spray air freshner and I saw the Gain with Febreze. I did not hesitate to grab that can and put it in my grocery cart, well first I did give it a sample spray. It smells just like the wonderful scent of original Gain laundry detergent. I had some coupons so I bought several bottles for a great price as it was on sale at the time.

A few sprays of this really freshens up a room! I keep a bottle in the hall closet and in the garage. It works great to cover up a smelly garbage can or just general odor. I hope they keep making this as I will be a long time customer.

Febreeze with Gain Leaves Your House Smelling Great

from Yorktown, VA

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

Febreeze makes an awesome product all on its own. Always have a bottle around the house to freshen things up on a regular basis and when people are coming over. I never thought they could improve it I liked it that much. But then I found the one with Gain. I am a HUGE Gain fan and this did not disappoint me at all. A little goes a long way with this. This doesn't mean it is an overwhelming smell - nope just a nice light smell. It quickly covers the room with the delish fragrance from end to end. I've found myself practically instantly relaxing when I enter a room I've used it in. It is practically instant aromatherapy for me! Fix a stressful day with just a little air freshner! Gain definitely needs to expand their market line with more products like this. Fantastic products with great smells that last a long time. Plug ins would be great!

love it

from Franklin Park, IL

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

This spray is the bomb.I love this spray. This makes my home smell great. It is a light fresh spray. I have 2 cats and this is a spray that comes out nice and fine and does not scare my cat to death when I spray it . The smell is addicting. I buy this all the time and when on sale it is affordable.

Gain air effects - Simply Divine!

from Rayle, GA

Comments about Febreze air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent:

I love the smell of Gain.  I was so excited when I fould out that Febreze would be producing a Gain scent.  I love that my house can smell like Gain, instead of just my clothes. I have also found that it works good with my children at night.  I spray Gain air effects in their rooms right before bedtime.  To them, this is Anti- monster, spider, ghost, grasshopper spray.  And the scent also helps to comfort them and ease them into sleep.  To me, it is peace of knowing my children are not scared and that they feel comfortable and will get a good nights rest, and it also smells really good! I would recommend any product that Gain comes out with.  Gain has constently been a good product since before I can remember, and they only seem to keep getting better.  By expanding to air effects they can bring my childhood comforts (a warm blanket fresh out of the dryer) as well as my childrens, to memory for times to come.  I spray a little in a room and it taks me back. I <3 GAIN!