Other Travel Systems:

Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System

Nice and light

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Evenflo JourneyLite Travel System:

I bought this before my daughter was born because the stroller I had from my previous child was big, heavy and hard to maneuver. The picture of this Evenflo Journey Lite Travel System doesn't do it justice. This is the best travel system I have ever bought. I have five kids and this is my fourth travel system I've bought. The model I purchased came with two bases, which was very convenient because I put one in my car and one in my husband's car. Once my daughter grew out of the car seat and moved up to the stroller by itself, she loved it! The cushioning on the stroller is super soft and the seat belt harnesses her so she doesn't get out, yet it's not uncomfortable. The stroller is so light weight. I can push it for hours around the mall and not get tired. My daughter loves riding in it so much that she just sits back and enjoys the ride everywhere we go. The seat reclines so when my daughter falls asleep, I just pull the seat back and it's like she's in a little bed. There is plenty of storage underneath. I am able to put my daughter's full size diaper bag and my huge purse underneath the seat. I recommend this travel system to anyone looking for a lightweight stroller.

• Versatility: