View more baby bottles

Other Baby Bottles:
Evenflo
Evenflo Baby Bottles

Evenflo Baby Bottles

Evenflo Baby Bottles are a must for all moms!

Evenflo baby bottles are truly a blessing for moms.  I was devistated when I found out that brestfeeding was not an option for me.  For whatever reason producing milk was not on my bodies to do list after either of my sons were born.  I was so lost with what bottle to use as this was not something that I wanted to do at all.  I was asking friends and many recommended these.  I loved them.  Both of my boys who are now six and three were able to eat without the added gas that seems to come with formula and baby bottles.  They did not get choked and they both had mild reflux and these bottles truly helped this as they were able to sit up a little more than they could with other bottles and everything stayed down.  These were great and so easy to clean.  There are a lot of parts, but a little hot water and soap goes a long way, they are also dishwasher safe and that is a huge plus!  If you are expecting register for these!  They are great!!!

it was ok

I have purchased many different bottles for my son who is now 11 months old. There were many good ones some horrible ones and some that only had minor problems. With the Evenflow slow flow natural feeding baby bottles I did not like that when i turned the bottle upside down or when i shook it to mix the formula in with the water it would spill. i am not sure if they all do the same thing or if it was simply the nipples that they came with that did not fit properly. But i did not like them. I have bought other Evenflow baby bottles and have had the same problem with some of them. I did not expect them to be great because they were at a very low price. I even found some at my local 99 cent store. lol. when i changed the nipple to a bigger one they worked fine so i am happy with them now. but i feel that if the bottles already come with nipples they should be the right size. otherwise what is the point of them coming with nipples included in the first place.

They work with enfamial nipples

from Springfield, PA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Washes Easily

Cons

• At Home
    • Feeding

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

My baby was in the NICU and learned how to suck using the enfamil nipple. Even at 4 months old he can't use the fancy kind they have today. He just doesn't understand how to shape his mouth. These bottles and Dr. Browns are the only ones skinny enough to fit the enfamil nipple. Best part is, they cost less than $3 dollars a bottle compared to the popular brands that run $16 to more than $20.00 a bottle. They may not be the cool thing, but they work.

Its perfect for little hands!

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

I recieved an evenflo bottle at my babyshower for my little girl, Elizabeth Rose. I'm not sure who got it for me but I love it! My baby girl is ten month old now and she likes to hold her own bottle. The little four oz bottles are the perfect weight for her to hold. The nipple doesn't leak as much as the other nipples I have tried. My daughter loves to shake things around and it would always create a mess. There would be formula or juice everywhere! With this nipple it doesn't create that much of a mess which is amazing! It fits well in the diaper bag and has a nice fitting cap so it won't leak. This bottle is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!

evenflo is terrific

from Union City, GA

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

i have a one year old boy and he has been using the evenflo since he was a baby. the bottle is easy to clean and it is so easy to grip fot the children. i have lost a whole lot of his bottles but hes moving on to sipping cups now. but im am about to have another baby and i want this baby to use the evenflo bottles too.

soft to the touch

from Screven, GA

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

i love evenflo baby bottles they are the best i have ever bought for my children. A friend of mine told me about evenflo so i decided to try it. The baby loved it. she had a problem with teething before she tried the evenflo bottles. I am so greatful to the people that make the evenflo bottles because you have no idea how many childern and babies you have helped along the way to being a toddler. i will be spreading the word about the joys of having evenflo bottles because it is so life altering for a child. I already told my sister who is pregnant now with twins and she will be using the evenflo products wen she has the baby. It took me a long time to find the right baby bottles for my children. I searched and searched and switched and switched from brand to brand and never found what i was looking for until now so i want to say thanks to evenflo for their invention. I really appreciate everything you have done for my kids and all the other babies everywhere in the world.

good, but they leak

from Commerce City, CO

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

I bought these bottles and sippy cups for my son.  The bottles were good, but did not reduce his colic.  The sippy cups were good, but leaked.  The bottles and cups did hold the most liquid, which I enjoyed!

it was ok

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

they were a good bottle back in the day but times have changed..

from Meriden, CT

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

I'm a grandmother who had to be re-educated about babies and such. The bottles I used to use are not what the new mothers want. They like convenience and style for the baby now.My grandson's mother used the Evenflo bottles that I bought because at the time thats all she had. But when she was able to get out to the store she bought the bottle that was stylish not what was the better bottle. I myself believe Evenflo beats out all. Next in line would be Luvs bottles.

Evenflo Baby Bottles are good bottles.

from Kunkletown, PA

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

Evenflo Baby bottles are a good brand, but very often have to be taken apart to clean the rind at the bottom of them because they get extremly gross. Also, as i learned that my bottle brush does not fit in and needed to find a smaller brush just for them to be cleaned. Over all this product is good but not work what the price they sell for. My son took to the cheap gerber bottles better than the evenflo. i thought cause the they were tilted it would help him, but it made no differance.

Evenflo Baby Bottles are a must for all moms!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

Evenflo 8oz drop ins and bottles are the best.

from Lisbon, NH

Comments about Evenflo Baby Bottles:

I am a mother of three. When my youngest child was a baby, I used Evenflo 8oz drop in liners and bottles.  Wow, they are a life saver. I didnt have alot of time to wash andsteralise bottles all the time. At least not with two toddlers and an infant.  With the Evenflo 8oz drop in liners and bottles, all I had to do is toss out the liner when Ryan was full.