Other Strollers:
Evenflo Aura Standard Stroller

Evenflo Aura Standard Stroller

very good stroller

Comments about Evenflo Aura Standard Stroller:

I love this strollers. I love that the cup holders have little straps to hold in smaller cups and that it comes with a wipe holder. Also I love how big the basket on bottom is!

Maneuverability
It is a tiny bit big if you're using it in a confined space, but I take that into consideration before I decide which stroller to take with me.

it can be a little hard to break down until you get the hang of it...after pushing the button I just let it collapse and it's held up very well.

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

Decent stroller overall.

Comments about Evenflo Aura Standard Stroller:

I currently use this stroller, although mine is an aura it looks slightly different, for my 13 month old child and actually have been using it since he was about 3 months using the carseat that goes with it at that time and it has held up really well. I can't say that there is anything I don't like about it. And I love all the space it offers. 2 cup holders, a compartment between them, then lots of space in the bottom basket.

It's a little plain, but it's not ugly what so ever. I would like a little more style or design, but that's just my taste and my opinion.

Safety
I haven't had any problems with the safety of this stroller, although my little escape artist had broken out of the straps, and what I mean by that is he slipped out of them, they didn't break.

Child Comfort
My child seems to be comfortable in this stroller. Plus the back of the seat reclines so if he is sleeping, I can lay him back and he will sleep soundly.

Maneuverability
Wheels sometimes give me issues.

• Safety: