3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

A little on the heavy side,but works !

I had a sunbeam iron for about 4 years and used it for my sewing embroidery hobby so it was used alot. The plate was no longer cleanable so I bought the Shark Iron. Immediately I noticed how heavy it felt. I've been using it for 3 months now and recently cleaned the plate and impressed that after 3 months of build up,it came clean so easily and looks good again. I don't use the steam feature love the auto shut off.

I've had it 3 months and love the auto shut off and how fast it heats up.

Safety
This is a pretty important feature for me since I am a little absentminded sometime so I'm happy it has a 7 minute auto shut off feature.

I went to the store and bought some hot iron cleaner in a tube and applied as directed and the plate came clean easily. My last iron I cleaned many times and it never seemed to come clean. The plate on this comes clean easily and it shiny again.

I was a bit confused at first why the iron didn't come on when I tried pressing the buttons then read I kinda gotta shake it to wake it up then adjust the heat settings.

I've only had it 3 months but so far its still working as good as the day I bought it. The plate comes clean fairly easy so that helps extend the life of the iron.

I'm a little disappointed in the weight of the iron,but I bought it online so I wasn't able to pick it up and try it out first,but all in all it seems fairly good design.

A good iron that does not last...it's a shame!

I have had the iron for about a year and the fabric selector will not allow me to select a setting. The selector keeps resetting itself to "power", which is useless. It's a shame because the iron was "awesome" until it decided not to work. The iron has excellent steam bursting power. What a shame! I gave it a satisfactory rating because it is a really good iron, but I cannot overlook the fact that it only lasted about a year...

The iron only lasted about a year

Good Basic Iron

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

Good basic iron, nothing fancy really

Good steam flow and good hot high setting. It does a good job on even the tougher wrinkly fabrics.

Safety
The auto off feature kicks in pretty quickly if the iron isn't moved for a few minutes. It also doesn't like it if you keep it down for a while, like ironing a large piece. This is supposed to keep you from accidentally burning something, but it can also be annoying.

Pretty easy.

Generally easy to use iron, I am not a fan of the digital fabric selector thing rather than a dial. I much prefer to just turn a dial to the setting I want and leave it there instead of having to reset every time I plug it in. Also, the digital factor is just one more way it can break sooner.

Seems to be a fairly durable iron as sharks go. Its longevity is still yet to be determined.

Generally well designed iron with the exception of the unneeded digital fabric selector.

• Safety:

A little on the heavy side,but works !

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

I've had it 3 months and love the auto shut off and how fast it heats up.

Good Iron

from New Rochelle, NY

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

I have had this iron for about a year now. I would definitely say it is a great iron. I love the design and the color scheme on it, because I think the silver, black, and red combination is very sleek and modern. In addition, the digital settings really enhance the modernity of the iron making it very up to date. The steam setting is very strong and helps to ensure that the wrinkles come out very easily. The iron does not take long to heat up, which is great especially when I am in a rush in the mornings. I think that is the thing about the iron that I love most. In addition, there is a very convenient dial in the center of the iron where with only a few clicks you can choose from multiple settings ranging from cotton to linen to polyester and more. It is also a good price.

Gets the wrinkles out of clothes very quickly with excellent steam power that works well on all different types of fabrics.

Safety
The iron gets very hot very quickly, but sometimes takes a little while to cool down, which is left unattended can be a little dangerous.

• Safety:

A good iron that does not last...it's a shame!

The iron only lasted about a year

Great Iron for the price

from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

This iron replaced a Rowenta iron which continued to break after about a year of use. This iron is a good iron. It has the steam feature and built in push button feature to select the type of product you are ironing. The iron also has a chirp which will tell you when it is ready for the setting you choose. The iron also has an off setting and auto off feature on it. It has performed better than our Rowenta did thus far.

Safety
Has an auto off setting which turns it off if you forget about it.

• Safety:

Great Product and definitely recommend.

from Benton, AR

Love it.

Very easy to use and gets into hard to reach places.

Safety
base stands up and doesn't fall over when left on counter.

Very ease to wipe out and keep clean

Lightweight and easy to use.

Made out of durable material for long uses.

Love the colors and ergomonical design.

• Safety:

It is decent minus the setting glitch.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

Overall this is a good iron. I just have to make some tweaks while ironing.

It irons well on the cotton setting too well. The iron itself just gets to hot and sticks to my clothing no matter what i have the steam setting on. I have to iron my clothes on the setting below cotton.

Safety
The automatic shut off works great.

Very easy to clean.

It works well although it is not on the correct setting for the type of material I am ironing. When it is set on cotton if I am ironing a dark color piece of clothing the bottom of the iron turns black. Then we have to scrape the bottom. That is a pain and a hassle as I do not want to ruin any of my other clothing.

It is durable

I like the design although I do wish it had a retractable cord.

Euro-Pro Shark G1435 review

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

This is my second iron i bought from this brand. My second one only lasted about two months. It isn't a cheap iron in price. It cost me over 40.00 doll. I don't recommend it, just go with a different brand

Save your money!

from Northridge, CA

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

*Let's face it, ironing is a chore. This iron makes me crazy. I'll be in the middle of ironing a shirt on the highest setting and the iron will automatically revert to the lowest setting without being prompted. When it does this, it spills water all over the clothes. Another words, this iron decides on it's own when it wants to turn off. Sure, the auto burst spray is a nice feature but I'll find it in another iron. Also, the highest setting does not seem hot enough.*

Our family loves the way the Euro-Pro Shark Pro G1435 irons!

from Decatur, IL

Comments about Euro-Pro Shark Pro Electronic Iron:

We bought the Euro-Pro Shark G1435 Iron about 3 months ago. It has been everything I could have hoped for. The extended burst of steam is probably the feature I love most, along with the sleek style. Our family uses fabric finish a lot to give our clothes a crisp finish but we found that just using the steam and the spray feature on the iron gives the same type of finish. I am very pleased with our purchase and would recommend the Shark G1435 to everyone.