3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Great for bare floors, throw rugs, and light clean ups.

Have you ever noticed that your regular vacuum is no good at cleaning bare floors?  All that you accomplish is spreading the dirt around, and none of it gets picked up.  And you can forget about vacuuming your throw rugs!  If your vacuum even touches one of those, it gets caught up in the belt and makes a horrible smell.  Yuck!

Eureka Mini Boss Bagless is a lifesaver!  I absolutely love this lightweight little machine.  It works terrific on those small jobs, like vacuuming up after the kids when they've tracked dirt across the kitchen floor.  I have hardwood flooring by my front door and I hate trying to keep that small area clean.  But with the Eureka Mini, it's no problem at all.  I just zip over the hardwood and it quickly and effectively picks up all the dirt.  And it doesn't scratch the hardwood!

You can easily vacuum all your little rugs that you have all over the house with the Eureka Mini Boss.  It only has a 3 amp motor so it isn't powerful enough to suck in the rug itself, but it is PERFECT for getting the rug clean.  It is extremely lightweight and is easy to carry around, even if you have to take it up stairs.  In fact, there is a stair cleaning handle that makes that task easy.

The Eureka Mini Boss also provides top quality filtration to help reduce allergens in your home. It works best in handling small household jobs such as picking up pet hair and tracked in dirt.  Don't buy this vacuum as your main vacuum; it is NOT made for that purpose.  It is designed for quick cleanups and for helping you keep your home clean between your regular cleaning.  It's just such a nice, and convenient, product to have for those spur of the moment messes that we face daily as parents and homemakers.

Because the Eureka Mini Boss is bagless, you never have to worry about purchasing (or changing) vacuum bags.  After every use, just empty the dirt chamber and you're done.  It takes only seconds to do.  You may also want to occasionally remove the filter and wipe it clean, but this doesn't have to be done after every use.  It is also very simple to do and makes a big difference in how your vacuum will clean.

This is the worst waste of energy I've ever used

***About 6 months ago, I acquired the lightweight Eureka bagless "The Boss", specifically to vaccuum the steep staircase in my old house.  What a waste!  Sure, it picks up some dustbunnies and, if I really work at it, a few pet hairs, but dirt?  Cobwebs?  Anything heavier than .00000001 oz?  No dice.  I end up on my hands and knees with a brush and dust pan, getting up all the rest.  I wouldn't suggest this vaccuum unless there were absolutely none other available.***

Not that great.

from Kansas

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

I am not one to turn down something if someone if giving it to me for free. A few years ago a family member asked me if I wanted their gently used Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum. It was free, so of course I wanted it! I quickly found out why they simply gave it away.

This vacuum can only be used in really small areas. The cord on it is very short and it gets hot quickly. Even in my small apartment, it would get overheated when I was using it. It does not have the best sucking power and you have to go over the are a few times.

It was decent at maneuvering and would fit into small spaces, unlike most full size vacuums. It was small enough to easily be stored without taking up a lot of space. I liked the look of the vacuum; it was unique.

I do not really recommend this vacuum unless you are going to use it for VERY small areas.

Maneuverability
Small enough to fit into tight spaces.

Versatility
You can only use this vacuum in very small spaces and for a short period of time or it will overheat.

Lightweight and Good for Small Jobs

from Jackson, TN

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

If you are looking for a vacuum that will be able to thoroughly clean any surface, the Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum is not the right vacuum for the job. Before I purchased my own vacuum, I borrowed this one from my neighbor and I was not pleased with the results that I saw after using it. I am used to having vacuums that suck up pretty much anything so I was very surprised to see that the vacuum got clogged ad stopped picking up anything because it sucked up a long piece of string. It took me 30 minutes to pull the piece of string out and to fix the vacuum so that the suction would work again. Even after cleaning the filter and the area on the bottom that sucks up dirt, this vacuum continued to only pick up tiny crumbs on the floor and I could see that it was not picking up any hair that was on the floor although my neighbor told me that it was relatively new. After returning the vacuum to my neighbor, I immediately went out and bought my own that I knew would do a good job of cleaning the floors.

• Versatility:

Great for the smaller jobs

from Lexington, NC

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

If you need a vacuum for just small jobs then you'll be happy with this. However most of our house is carpeted and we have small kids which leave quite a mess. It didn't hold up to our kids and the carpet at all. It was however excellent for smaller messes under the table after they ate or for getting up the mud and dirt on our throw rugs from the kids running in and outside. If you are a married couple without kids or a single person this would probably be best for you, but once you throw in constant carpet traffic and kids into the mix you'd want a different vacuum. My mom loves the one I got for her and uses it constantly since it's just her and my stepfather it works great!

Awful!

from North Port, FL

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

We bought this and had to replace it rather quickly. It does not pick up well, was a total burden to clean and it is very loud. It didn't last more then a year and the belts had to be replaced. I would not recommend this at all.

• Versatility:

Light weight, but not great at vacuuming.

from Keystone Heights, FL

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

This little vacuum is a decent deal for the money you pay for it, but I'm not really thrilled with it. I have a siberian husky and the only way it will pick up his hair off of the hard floors is to have it on the carpets setting instead of the floors setting. If I don't get that brush underneath rolling, by the time I'm done vacuuming it's all clogged up and I have to spend at least half an hour getting the hair out and then throwing it away. I'm sure it would great for someone without a dog prone to massive shedding, but I was really hoping this would work for me. I didn't want to spend a lot o a vacuum for hard floors and with all of the dog hair sweeping with a broom just wasn't working as well as I would like. The other thing I never considered is the relatively small capacity. Something that someone without pets wouldn't really notice, but I have to empty it frequently during blow out.

• Versatility:

Doesn't pick up and keep it

from Barryton, MI

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

Bought this for it's size and light weight as I have carpeted stairs and rooms up stairs with carpet so I figured it would be a good vaccum wrong! It would suck half the stuff off the floor and leave the other half then when I shut it off it would drop all the dirt back out onto the floor even the 1st time I used it. I even contacted eureka's customer service and that was an even bigger joke basically I was told to buy a new filter and clean the hose out well after only 1 use I shouldn't have to buy a new filter and there was nothing stuck in the hose. All in all I'm looking for a new vaccum.

Does okay, nothing spectacular

from Cayce, SC

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

I actually got this vacuum as my 5 year gift from work. We needed a vacuum, so the timing was right. What I like about it? It's light weight. I can carry it up and down the stairs with ease. I don't have to order bags, or change out bags. And, it's resonably priced (although mine was free). What I don't like about it? Man, for dog hair, you really have to keep emtyping out the little dirt collector. And, it doesn't seem to have enough suction to really work those dog hairs out of the rug. It can pick up dust, and little pieces of lent fine. But, other than that? Just not much power. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, other than someone that wants to use it to just dust their hardwoods. It just doesn't pick up that much at all.

Truly the worst vacuum I've ever owned!

from Thomaston, GA

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

I bought this budget friendly vacuum several years ago to replace my old standy Hoover. I was quickly disappointed with my purchase. We live in an average-sized home, and this vacuum was unable to clean one room without overheating. I would clean the filter out, only to have to dump it out within the next few rooms. The filter was NOT easy to clean, and buying a second one costs almost as much as 1/2 the price of the vacuum itself. Another complaint I had was the cord is way too short. Truly this vacuum is probably meant for an apartment dweller who just has an area rug or two to vacuum. I would not recommend this vacuum to anyone, and certainly not to anyone who lives in anything other than a one bedroom apartment.

The Eureka 443A is a good vacuum for the price.

from Marlow, OK

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum rates kinda low on my list of good applainces. Its inexpensive, which is always good, but would be better if it worked a bit harder than it does. For the first few weeks I really liked it. But over time it seems to have lost its ability to really get the job done. I replaced my filter and it got better. If the filters were cheaper, replacing them often would be no big deal. I do like the hose on it. Its great for cleaning corners and even my car. But its so loud theat my kids plug their ears or run and hide when i need to vacuum. I have found that the best way to keep up decent suction is to dump the bin after each room. That is such a pain. And the cord is too short as well.

This would make a good vacuum for those on a limited budget with a small home or appartment. It is pretty good about getting cat hair out of my carpet. The brush part works pretty well. And at least the colors are kinda cool. But I will always pick function over looks. I will not be buying this model again when it comes time to replace this one. And I have a feeling that replacement time may be coming soon...

Eureka bagless vacuum is now one of my favorite vacuums.

from Wasilla, AK

Comments about Eureka SuperLite Bagless Vacuum:

I have owned a few vacuum cleaners. I've even owned one of those new kirby's, but I realy like my Eureka bagless better. You don't have to worry about changing a messy bag and the belts seem to last forever. I like the attachments stored on it and the ease of use. I love to vacuum with my Eureka bagless.