Other Vacuums:

Pros

Cons

Great while it lasted

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

I have an interesting opinion of this vacuum. We had three cats including a Persian at the time, that I asked for this particular vacuum for Christmas. Turns out there is a cheaper model that is basically identical except for a hand attachment, that we basically used like three times. The vacuum itself worked really well. The first day we got it home and put together, I ended up running it three times over the entire house because we realized how much the previous vacuum we'd had had missed.

The filters in this vacuum were midrange expensive, and did have to be replaced every three months. As long as the filters were changed, it worked pretty well, but lost power eventually like any other device would.

Slowly the thing started to die though. It lasted almost exactly three years. When it finally gave up on life, it very suddenly caught on fire. I am very sensitive to smells and I can say that it didn't smell like there was any electrical smell before hand. My neighbor said it was the belt that caught fire. By that point, we just had to replace it.

Not Just For People With Pets

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

I don't have any pets, but I have used this vacuum cleaner heavily for about 2 years. The vacuum has pretty good suction as evidenced by the about of dust and human hair in the vacuum. I have only had to replace one part in the two years that I've had it, and that would be the belt. The canister is easy to detach from the vacuum cleaner for emptying, but the top lid of the canister itself is somewhat difficult to replace after emptying. I must have vacuumed over the vacuums cord because there are some exposed spots of wire. The little paw shaped attachment on the front of the vacuum cleaner doesn't work that well in my opinion. The brush on the inside of it doesn't get close enough to surfaces.

• Versatility:

With a kitty who sheds, this has been an apartment saver!

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

This is my first good vacuum out of college and as somebody who has a cat and carpets, its been so wonderful to be able to give the whole place a quick clean with an efficient vacuum of the floors.

Ease of Maintenance
I like that there is no bag, but you can see into the bag less chamber as to know when to dump it out between rooms. The parts are washable which is also entertaining to see how dirty the inside of the vacuum gets!

Suction Performance
I vacuum a large room without the suction going down at all, it just keeps sucking!

Versatility
It is also good for getting pet hair off the couch and stairs as it has an attachment to add to the hose that is just for getting pet hair!

Pet hair it does pick up well! We got this pet specific one since the main problem we have is lots of fine white cat hair everywhere, it does a very good job picking up the cat hair!

Seams to be very well built. I have owned cheap vacuums back in my college days, and this vacuum feels nice and sturdy like it will last awhile.

The Pet Lover Bagless vacuum Works Great

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

The Pet Lover Bagless vacuum works great for floors and carpets. It was a great purchase. While we do not have pets, we do have stray hairs throughout the house and it is important to get the debris up. Plus, I have music students come into the house so it is important to pick up leaves and debris during the fall, winter and spring.

Maneuverability
It get around corners and under beds just fine

Ease of Maintenance
we've had this a couple of years. It's had regular use and nothing has been needed, except for routine cleaning and filter replacement.

Suction Performance
This picks up well on all surfaces. We have mostly bare floors.

It does what is needed.

The Eureka Pet Lovers Vacuum is functional, which is the first function of design. It works well in picking up debris. The receptacle is also easy to empty and reassemble. Filter replacement is also easy.

we've had it for a couple of years of regular use and it is still going strong.

No More Pet Hair

from Cynthiana, IN

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

This Eureka is THE BEST vacuum I have ever owned,picks up terrier hair easy & quick,easy to get to attachments makes for quicker & shorter jobs. I Love it
It makes house work a bit easier & the attachments are close by & can quickly connect & disconnect

• Versatility:

Good suction, but noisy and difficult to handle.

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

This vacuum is not easy to handle. The attachments like the hose end have started to crack and pieces have fallen off. The attachments are easily bumped and fall of while vacuuming. It does have good suction and for the price we were willing to handle cheap attachments. It does have 2 types of filters on it, including a hepa filter. The filters are reasonably priced. You can even get the bags with baking soda to help with odors.

Ease of Maintenance
Filters and bags are easily changed out.

Suction is great.

Versatility
The hose is hard to use and you can't reach very far with it or the vacuum tips over.

The attachments get brittle and break and are easily bumped and fall off while you are vacuuming.

Attachments are cheaply made and not well attached to the vacuum.

Pet lovers vacuum

from Marysville, WA

Comments about Eureka Pet Lover Bagless Vacuum:

I have only used this vacuum a hand full of times but so far I love it. I have a non shedding dog, but my room mates dog does shed so this comes in handy being that I don't like dog hair on my furniture or clothes. It's stylish looking as well. I clean it out after every use which is recommended and only takes a couple minutes. I'm sure if you let it get backed up it won't have as much power and do as well of a job. It's easy to rinse out the filter just make sue you let it dry completely before you put it back it and use it again. It's a little heavy to carry up and down the stair but no unmanageable. The attachments work great for the stairs as well. Coming from using a cheap vacuum that did more harm than good, I love this vacuum!