Other Vacuums:

Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac

Pros

Cons

Great for Pet Hair!

I wanted to get a Hand Vac to clean the dog hair in the house, particularly from the furniture. After reading the reviews, we got this product and have loved using it! From all the reviews I had read on this vacuum, it seemed like the best vacuum for the price. It does a fantastic job for what we wanted and more. I had NO idea that my pet could possibly shed as much hair as I was able to get up the very first time I used this product. The suction power on this unit is tremendous especially for its size. It cleans up nice and easy, like a dream. Having said that, the collection cup fills up really quick so I always keep a small garbage can handy when I am using it. The unit, although being plastic, seems quite durable. The flip brush is excellent for doing the runners. This will definitely not replace your house vacuum but for small pick-ups and DOG HAIR, I would say it works great! It was definitely a worthwhile purchase!

Eeeewww! Bagless, there's dust everywhere! A-choo!!! Excuse me!

The sound bite says it all!  I can't stand all the dust that goes into the air when you have to empty a bagless vacuum!  But I'm torn because I love how you don't have to buy countless vacuum bags!  I would really like a bagless vacuum that doesn't involve a filter that builds up dust, etc. Instead I would prefer a way to just dump the dirt and be able to wash a plastic dish where the dirt is caught.  But I'm just curious if it's possible to have a filter made of plastic that only has to be rinsed and then reused, that's all, God bless!

Easy Little Vacuum

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

Good little vacuum for small messes or tight spaces.

Maneuverability
It's pretty small and light weight, so you can just hold it easily without feeling tired.

Ease of Maintenance
Pretty easy to take care of, I usually clean it out pretty regularly to make sure things don't get clogged and hair does get all tangled up in it.

Suction Performance
Very happy with the suction, especially using the hose I am able to pick up things like unpopped popcorn kernels really easily and get behind furniture for the dust and birdie feathers.

Versatility
This is a good vacuum for quick clean up of a small mess or cleaning a small area like a car or a stair case. Pretty limited as far as how much area you can get efficiently with it, it is a small tool.

Overall good design. I do like the color, it's a very bright happy vacuum.

Eureka typically isn't a star in the durability category, but this does not feel too flimsy for me. It seems to hold up just fine doing what it is made for. I do not think it would last long if it was used every day for a significant amount of time though.

• Versatility:

Vacuums out the hard work :)

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

IT IS SO EASY TO HANDLE. This is the best feature I liked about the vacuum cleaner. Since it is small in size, it becomes very easy to carry it anywhere and vacuum. The corners of the house which I very difficult to clean like edges of Sofa, window slides, etc this vacuum cleaner takes very less effort to clean those areas. Its suction is wonderful. The power of suction is so good that it can suck the dust from quite a distance.
I have fur carpet fixed at my place which is so so difficult to broom but with this vacuum cleaner it has become very easy.
Cleaning its bag is also very easy hassle free. In my previous vacuum clearer that was the biggest pain when it use to come for cleaning the vacuum bag but in this one, it very easy & dust do not spread around the place.
Only problem is that it makes noise which is pretty irritating when people are sleeping at home we can't use it. Having said that due to its powerful performance I would give it a sureshot buy.

Best vacuum for the car

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

The Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac is probably the best vacuum I have ever used in my pickup truck. This vacuum is very powerful and does an excellent job of of getting debris up with one pass. The thing that I like most about this vacuum is the powered rotating brush. The rotating brush really lifted up all of the debris and the deeply entrenched lint in my floor mats. My floor interior looked brand new after a 10 minute cleaning. The hose on the vacuum is long enough to get in between my seats and my small hatch area. I was able to clean my vehicle several times before I had to empty the debris container. The only downside to this vacuum is that I had to purchase an ac adapter outlet to use this vacuum in my vehicle. It's not a big deal because it was useful with other electronics. I would definitely recommend the Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac to anyone looking for a powerful affordable vacuum for the car or home.

Makes A Great Gift!

from Ohio

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

I received the Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac as a gift from my kids for mother's day last year and I love it! It what the best gift my kids could have gotten for me. I am constantly vacuuming up all over the house and their rooms and my little Eureka makes it so much easier for me. I rarely have to use the attachments off of my other vacuum when cleaning up the stairs or in corners. The vacuum has great suction power and works great for removing pet hair from furniture. I really like that you can roll the Eureka around too if you want which my old Dirt Devil hand held vacuum didn't do. Emptying the vacuum is really easy, too. Keep your home fresh and allergen free with the Eureka. It would make a great Mother's Day gift for Mom or for Dad for Father's Day!

Maneuverability
The vacuum is lightweight, easy to carry and is ideal for getting in tougher spots like stair cases.

Ease of Maintenance
It is very easy to use and clean this vacuum.

Suction Performance
It has really intense suction and works almost as well as my regular vacuum.

Versatility
The Eureka is the most versatile hand held vacuum you can find, I love it!

Very smart design on this hand vacuum.

Very Durable.

Powerful Hand Vacuum For All Places Your Other Vacuum Can't Go

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

This is the best hand vac I have ever used. It is much more powerful than any other hand vac. It can go anywhere in your house because of the very long cord and its compact design that makes it easy to lug it anywhere.

Maneuverability
This hand vac has the longest cord I've ever seen and on small jobs it is kind of annoying, but when I am doing some jobs like vacuuming the floors, I love the fact that I can get all over my house without stopping and plugging in somewhere else.

The cord isn't a real problem for storage because you can wind the entire cord around the back end of the hand vac.

Ease of Maintenance
To empty this, you just take the top part off where the sucked up dirt has been deposited. There is a filter that you will want to change occasionally and can also be rinsed out. No bags needed or other parts and it is easy to take apart to empty.

Suction Performance
All the other hand-vacs I use seem very week in comparison. This hand vac is really powerful and that might be one of the best features.

Versatility
This vacuum has two basic modes---one that allows you to "brush" surfaces with the roller or just suction with the wand. In addition to vacuuming carpet for small spills, I use the brush mode to vacuum my carpeted stairs, my couch, and even my mattress.

My big vacuum has all sorts of attachments to use the wand and suction, but its awkward to use that way because I have to drag the entire vacuum and that doesn't work in small spaces. This hand-vac's wand is easy to vacuum up corners, clean the ceiling fan --- get to all the little places that the big vacuum can't get to.

Great handheld vacuum

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

I live in a small apartment with fake wood floors and dog that sheds a lot. I sweep the floors with a broom, then vacuum up the pile with this -- it works well the flat smooth surface. I can also use the hose to get into nooks and crannies that the broom won't reach. I use this on my small squares of carpet, and my furniture, as well -- the rolling brush does much better than suction alone at getting the dog hairs out of the fabrics and carpet.

Maneuverability
It maneuvers quite well, though you have to bend to use it, so you wouldn't want to do the whole floor with it. Works well on furniture.

Ease of Maintenance
Great! I love the easy snap off compartment.

Suction Performance
Although you have to deal with a plug because it is not the kind that charges, that does mean that you get much better suction.

Versatility
I could wish the hose was longer, but for a small compact design, it works.

I haven't had this long enough to comment on durability, but it does seem like it is well made and will last.

Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac Makes My Job Simple

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

I have pets, and this hand vac is great for a fast cleanup. I saved a heap of money when I purchased this product.

Maneuverability
I'm able to get into tight areas. This vac is lightweight. I use this machine for all my dirty work.

Ease of Maintenance
Simple to clean, very convenient.

Suction Performance
Powerful when picking up dirt.

Excellent!

Nice color. I like the way it looks.

Lightweight, strong, and sturdy.

great, powerful little vacuum

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

The Eureka Easy Clean hand vacuum is a great hand-held, powerful vacuum. Some of the features that make it wonderful to use are:
It is lightweight and easy to carry and use. This makes is great for moving around your house, as well as taking on to go if needed.
It has a Risor Viser™ shield; this means it can be used vertically or horizontally.
It has a crevice tool makes it easy to clean hard-to-reach spaces.
It has a dirt cup, which quickly empties. This makes cleaning up after vacuuming easy.
It is easy to store, and the cord and hose store in the vacuum itself making it compact.

Ease of Maintenance
The vacuum is very easy to empty out. I have not had any issues with it clogging. It is easy to maintain.

Suction Performance
The vacuum does well at picking up items; it is great for cleaning the base boards, small corners, and underneath furniture.

Versatility
This vacuum is great for hard to reach spaces, small corners, floor boards, and cars. It is very convenient to have and easy to store. It also makes cleaning stairs easier.

Great for Pet Hair!

• Versatility:

Great to keep in a teenager's room!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Eureka Easy Clean Hand Vac:

I purchased this machine particularly for my teenage son, who is a walking mess. He hates vacuuming his room's carpet so I negotiated with him that if he picks his own vacuum cleaner (he wanted a handheld one like this one), I would get it and he was responsible for vacuuming. When he put it together and first used it he came running to me and said that it was too cool. Anything to make him clean. Anyway, has a lot of suction power, is not heavy, the cord is long enough for him to clean up his entire room, and has attachments to reach high walls.

Maneuverability
Too easy. I've seen my son in action and he loves vacuuming everything with the additive. He walks all around his room while watching TV and easily vaccuums. What is best is that it is small enough for him to store it in his closet without looking like an "ol' lady" (that's what he said) with a traditional vacuum in hand.

Ease of Maintenance
Its easy to toss the dust, save it, and then re-use it. The fact that you carry it with you makes it easier to move around and puts you more in control of the cleaning time.

Suction Performance
It is very good. I will say that I have not yet found a perfect vacuum that I could say it's a ten at this size. It does the job comfortably which is what matters.

Versatility
That's what my son wanted was something he could just hold and do easily without lifting machines up and down the stairs. This was the perfect solution to my problem with his vacuuming.

Love the colors, love the long "snake" like he calls it, love the long cord, love the weight, love the design. Very cool looking machine, and I think its a great gift for a college kid that's about to start out on his own.

It resists my son banging it around or accidentally tripping over it. This means it can withstand anything.