Other Vacuums:
Eureka
4870MZ
Eureka Boss Smart-Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner

Summary

Offering powerful performance for everyday household cleaning, the Eureka 4870MZ Boss Smart Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum is the solution for people who insist on having a truly clean home. The adjustable vacuum with Turbo Upholstery Tool provides superior suction. It also features an air-selector switch that lets you direct all suction either for deep cleaning. They can handle any cleaning challenge from frequent pet hair cleanups to reaching out of the way spots in your home. The Sealed HEPA vacuum cleaner has a 15" cleaning path with brush-view window and furniture guard. Its HEPA filtration system eliminates 99.97 percent of dust, pollen, allergens, and bacteria, making your completely clean and tidy. A handy stretch hose extends to five times its original length, so you can easily clean around furniture. It also help you to remove cobwebs from ceiling. Eureka 4870MZ Boss Smart Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum: Warranty: 2 Year Limited Ultra-quiet 12-amp motor provides superior suction 15" cleaning path with brush-view window and furniture guard True HEPA filtration eliminates 100% of allergens in the air Motorized brush roll with on/off switch for cleaning bare floors and carpets Includes Power Paw Upholstery tool for removing pet hair and deep down dirt from upholstery 7 height adjustments to clean everything from heavy carpet to bare floors Air-selector switch for focused suction and deep cleaning 5:1 ratio stretch hose and extension wand for maximum cleaning reach Anti-clog design and extended-life belt provide maintenance-free performance On-board tools 30-foot power cord Soft, rubberized wheels

Eureka Boss Smart-Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Great, long-lasting vacuum, with amazing suction.

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about Eureka Boss Smart-Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner:

I've had this vacuum for around five years, now, and it's still a pretty good vacuum. When I first bought it, the suction was better than I could have imagined; I had never used a vacuum with that strong of a suction, before.

It did lose a good amount of suction, after a year or two, but I still think it's a pretty good vacuum. I recently replaced it with a Shark, and while I am happy with it, it doesn't pick things up nearly as well as this Eureka did; I barely had to try to pick something up, with the Eureka. It's still going pretty strong, after five years, so I haven't gotten rid of it - I just use it for dirtier jobs, while the new one does most of the lighter stuff.

Another thing that I loved about this vacuum is that it came with quite a few attachments. It was very easy to clean hard-to-reach spots (ceiling corners, between furniture, etc.), using those. I really miss those, for everyday jobs.

My only complaints are that this vacuum is quite heavy (but then again, I'm a relatively small person), and it uses bags instead of a canister.

It's great.Love it.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Eureka Boss Smart-Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner:

This is really portable and allows me to clean thoroughly because of it.The cord stretches far and allows me to clean every nook and corner of my living room which only has one outlet.The hose is convenient and really comes in handy.The suction is very powerful and is useful for spring cleaning the kitchen cupboards and other non-floor surface cleanup.The suction from the vacuum itself has never disappointed me.It doesn't leave things behind.With my old vacuum I would lift it up while moving it elsewhere and dirt would fall out.It keeps the dirt securely inside the vacuum bag.The best feature is the floor setting switch like for hardwood or low and high carpet floors.This really works.I was skeptical when I first bought it that this setting would make no difference.It glides more easily on the hardwood floors than in my carpeted bedroom.It has more suction with the carpet setting.

• Versatility:

No Complaints About This Vacuum!

Comments about Eureka Boss Smart-Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner:

This vacuum gets hardly any complaints from us! We use it about once a week, approximately, and have been very pleased with the results. I think it's just a little bit heavy to lift, which makes vacuuming the stairs in our townhouse difficult, so I would appreciate it if it were a little more light weight so that it could be more easily lifted or carried around, and it's also not the quietest of vacuums (but I'm pretty sure vacuums in general are just plain loud and that it's not exclusive to this particular vacuum), but those are about the only two things I don't like about it. I love that it has a toggle switch option for hard wood floors and carpeted floors (and you can choose your rug height - high or low - so you can adjust how well the vacuum moves and cleans your various flooring surfaces). I also really like the hose option, which includes several other attachment cleaners, so you can clean baseboards, corners, hanging fabrics, etc. It's just really nice to have so many different ways to use a vacuum so you really can quickly, easily, and conveniently clean all your surfaces - and have all the tools you need to do so in one appliance. The vacuum comes with a sufficiently long cord, is easy to turn on and off, stows away upright, and comes with a foot pedal so you can lock it upright or lower it into place when you are ready to use it. It does a nice job collecting hair from carpets, and we have never once had a problem with how well it cleans. It always does a spectacular job sucking everything up off the carpet right away - very powerful, and it rotates and maneuvers around easily when I use it. Overall, with the exception of its noise level and weight, it has all the features I need in a vacuum and it does a great job every time. It has lasted us several years, and we don't think it will wear out anytime soon either. For us, it has been a good choice and a great value for the money.