Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme

I LOVE it!

from Madison, AL

Comments about Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme:

For those who want to really take care of their skin, I found your product.  Estee Lauder's Hydra Complete is for you.  If you have a Normal to Combo skin, at night this is the best night creme I have used.  I have used others that can not compare.  But if you also have any kind of allergies, like I do, I am able to use this one with no problem.  I hope you enjoy it just as much as I have.

Lightweight eye cream with a pleasent scent

from Tampa, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme:

I received this eye cream as a sample in one of those 'gift with purchase sets'.  At first, I wasn't goint to use it until I ordered the prevention limited edition gift set that came with  their night repair under-eye repair gel.  It came with a sheet to read with ideas about which products to use.  One suggestion was the Hydra Bright Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme.  Since I had a sample, I figured I would try it.  The scent is really nice.  It has a mild and fresh cucumber scent.  It reminds me of putting cucumbers on your eyes to relax.  It does not make my eyes burn like some creams can.  It goes on light, but makes the area around my eyes feel hydrated and fresh.  First I cleanse my face.  I put Hydra Bright Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme on after their idealist serum.  I wait a few minutes and then follow up with their Day Wear Plus SPF 15.  This regiment makes my skin feel soft, silky and smooth without that heavy feeling.  I recommend this product.