3.3
Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin

Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin

3.3

Women's One Daily Multivitamin

This is a good product to use if you want something simple that provides you with a decent amount of multiple vitamins every day. Before taking this product I thought something major was wrong with me because at least once a week I would find some sort of bruise on my body, the area would vary from day-to-day. After taking these tablets for less than a few weeks I noticed a drastic change as the bruises disappeared altogether, even more than that I feel like I now have more energy to do things. Women's One Daily Multivitamin tablet are helping me all around because they are providing me with vitamins that I might not be getting everyday from my food in-take, but none-the-less I need these vitamins. The only thing that I don't like about the tablets is that they are rather big and you have to drink a lot of water to make sure they go down and actually dissolve. Other than that I am very appreciative of this product because I am a value and price conscious individual.

Questionable.

After taking this product, I lost my appetite for food completely. I'm not complaining, what woman would not want to crave food and lose weight? My friend is going to school for athletic training and said large amounts of vitamin D can cause someone to lose their appetite.Now I'm wondering is anyone else not having an appetite while taking this supplement?

Another Equate product that is a great comparable product!

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

As I slid into my 50's I realized that then, more than ever, I needed to begin taking vitamins to help me maintain as healthy as I could be as I progressed into menopause and other changes with my body that leaned to ward compromising my immune system.

I have always believed in and used the generic Equate products when the ingredients compared to those in the name brand products. When I compared this Equate vitaming to its competitor I found that it had all of the same vitamins and minerals as the brand product and is much more economical. I have now been purchasing and taking this vitamin tablet daily for just under 7 years. I don't have any hard proof that I am healthier, but I can tell you that I do feel great and have found that I don't get run down and sick hardly ever.

I highly recommend this Equate product to any woman who cares about her health and wants to maintain not only her health but her budget with this quality and economical One Daily Woman's Multi-Vitamin.

Good value

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

I've been taking this vitamin for a while now and have not experienced any nausea like other users. I will say the pill can be hard to swallow and even with water it can sometimes feel stuck in my throat for up to an hour after taking it. But overall you get a lot in the bottle for a good price.

Used these as my every day multi-vitamin and felt great.

from West Virginia

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

I gained about fifty or sixty pounds and started using these vitamins when I started my weight loss. They fit in nicely in the mornings in the middle of breakfast. I noticed after about two weeks or so of taking them that I didn't want to snack around on junk and eat everything in the house. I believe some vitamin was missing from my diet and that these did the trick in supplementing what was missing. No longer was I eating ten or twelve different items in one meal or sitting trying to be satiated. I continued to use these as I was working out and changing my diet and also noticed that I began to feel less groggy and less sluggish. I may have been getting accustomed to my workout but I noticed significant changes in my energy long before my workout could have had an impact. I was able to take of forty pounds of the weight I gained and I'm sure these vitamins helped significantly with my appetite. I am not promoting these to help with weight loss, I am however saying, if you feel you're eating a lot because something is missing in your diet, then perhaps these are what you need. They are much more affordable than the comparative brands and they definitely helped satisfy me. I do recommend using them with a meal after you've already started eating. They tended to upset my stomach if I took them before I had eaten or if I just took them in the middle of the day without eating. They're a bit large so you may want to break in half. They also work well if you split them in to two portions if you have trouble swallowing "horse pills". They do taste a bit chalky and thick so get them down quick. Not the kind of vitamin you want to chew up or taste for very long.

A cheaper version of One A Day vitamins

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

Equate Women's one daily multivitamin is a much cheaper version of Women's One A Day vitamins. Just like Women's One A Day vitamins, the Equates Women's One daily vitamins are designed especially for women and their health. Breast cancer runs in my family. My mother, aunt and grandmother all had breast cancer. I have two small kids and I am concerned that one day I too may get breast cancer. I love the fact that these multivitamins have all the right nutrition that helps with a healthy bone strength, immune, heart health, but also breast health. I know that vitamin E is an important nutrient for my body. It helps prevent my body from getting illnesses and diseases, like cancer or heart disease. I fear that I may not get the right nutrients in my diet alone, that can help with preventing such diseases like breast cancer. I am not saying that by taking these vitamins, I will never have a heart attack or cancer. But I don't believe there is nothing wrong with taking any precautions necessary to help prevent such diseases. Equate Women's One daily multivitamin is just a great and much cheaper version of Women's One a day vitamin. I highly recommend every woman to take these Multivitamins!

There are Better Products

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

I was advised to start taking women's multivitamins, but I was new to the experience. I am usually a big fan of Equate products, which is why I purchase Equate Women's One Daily Multivitamins. I was a bit shocked at how large the pills actually are.
I decided to grab a drink in one of the coolers at checkout and take the multivitamin in the parking lot. I failed at swallowing the pills. I gagged a bit because these are horse pills. I decided to try again. This time, I was able to get the vitamin down, but it felt like it was stuck in my throat. It felt like it was almost sticking to my esophagus. It was an awful feeling and made me feel sick. After the lodged vitamin decided to find it's way, I felt very nauseous. Someone had told me it was because I did not eat before hand. I tried again the next day, this time with something in my stomach, and same thing happened.
There are better products out there than these horse pills. I now take the gummy multivitamins and they are working out very well. I do not even have to have a bite to eat ahead of time and do not feel sick! These horse pills are somewhere in my car, just missing those two multivitamins.

Equate Women's Multivitamin

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

I have taken this multivitamin for about a week now. I bought it because it was cheaper and I wanted to try it out. The only thing I noticed while taking this is that I did feel a bit nauseous. It does say on the bottle though to eat with food or before taking this multivitamin and thats probably why I believe that I felt nauseous, plus I hadn't taken a multivitamin in a long time so that could be another reason. I do take half in the morning now and half at night after a meal and I haven't felt nauseous since then. I bought this multivitamin mostly for energy and mood. After taking this multivitamin I do feel somewhat better and I do have more energy and my mood is also slightly better as well. The multivitamin does not taste bad and it is pretty big in size but it can be broken in half easily. Overall I do think this is a pretty good vitamin. I havent tried a whole lot of other vitamins but it seems to really make me feel better so I guess I will continue to take it atleast until the bottle is empty and I maybe decide to try something else.

Doesn't Compare To Leading Brand

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

I have been using one a day women’s multivitamin for 3 years now, I am satisfied with the results I have gotten from using that particular brand. Every once in a while money gets tight, the brand name vitamins are pricey so I tend to look for cheaper alternatives to various products I currently use.

Equate women's one daily vitamin is much lower in price compared to one a day women's multivitamin. Both of equate women's one daily multivitamin and one a day women's multivitamin contains the same ingredients. I decided to purchase the equate women's one daily multivitamin since it was cheaper in price.

After one week of usage, I had to tossed the equate multivitamins in the trash. Throughout the entire time of using these multivitamins, I had stomach cramps which are not a good sign. Not sure what could have caused this problem, I didn't change my diet during this particular time, and it wasn't anything I had eaten.

I have used other products by equate and they worked out just fine. The multivitamins are a different story; they did not work out for me at all.

This is a product I wouldn't recommend to my family or friends.

just like "One A Day"!

from Ridge Spring, SC

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

Wow! Its not often that I find store brand products that are exactly like the name brand, but that's what I found here. A women's multivitamin is just what I need to keep my energy up and keep me feeling healthy. This product does that just as well as the name brand for half the cost!
Equate Women's One Daily Multivitamin is formulated specifically for the needs of women. We need different amounts of vitamins and minerals that men do, so we shouldn't be taking a one-size-fits-all vitamin. I have found that the formulation of this vitamin meets all the daily required amounts of a variety of vitamins and minerals. Because this one a day pill that is easy to swallow has such a variety of vitamins and minerals, I have been able to eliminate other supplements from my daily routine.
It is also really important to me that I can pick these up during my regular shopping trip to WalMart. And I don't have to pay a fortune. These are very economical and I don't have to wait for a sale to afford them.

Decent but hard on system

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

I started buying the Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin after my doctor told me that I needed to start taking a multivitamin. I originally bought the One-A-Day, but they were getting pretty expensive, so I switched to this generic brand after several months.

The Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin made me feel nauseated every time I took it. I would throw up about half of the time, no matter if I took it with food, without food, or at different times of the day. I believe it was because it has so many vitamins and minerals in it at once and my body had a hard time processing it.

I have Crohn's Disease, and my bloodwork always shows low levels of vitamins. Taking this vitamin did help with that, but it did not raise them enough. It also raised my kidney and liver levels, which meant that it was pretty hard on my system. I did have more energy while taking this vitamin, though.

Recommended for pregnancy and horrid side effects

Comments about Equate (Walmart) Women's One Daily Multivitamin:

My OBGYN recommended I take multivitamins throughout my pregnancy to make sure baby got all the needed minerals he needed for proper development. I never had to deal with morning sickness or any of the unpleasant things with pregnancy. I started to take the multivitamins to make sure my baby had a healthy development in the wound. I always take any kind of pill/supplement with food as a precaution of nausea/vomiting which comes as a side effect of almost anything to you take. when I first started taking these within hours I was throwing up and became very constipated. I had to stop taking them because of the nausea and vomiting was causing me to lose to much weight in the beginning of my pregnancy.