Other Sleeping Pills & Snoring Remedies:

Equate Night Time Sleep Aid

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

Equate night time sleep is great!

I have been taking Tylenol Pm for years to help me sleep, but I hated the way it made me feel the next day, and a lot of times I would wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep. So I wanted to try a new sleep aid. I looked at all of the ones that they had on the shelf and decided I'd try the Equate Night Time sleep aid and see if it worked any better, I really didn't expect it to be any different. I tried it the first night that I bought them and they are wonderful!!! I am able to go to sleep and not have a foggy head when I wake up in the morning. My son actually woke me up one night after I had taken them and had only been asleep for a few hours, and I wasn't groggy or anything when he woke me up! I couldn't believe it!! I think this it the best product that is on the market for a sleep aid. I have tried several and they have all left me foggy headed the next day, and the price is so much cheaper than the others! I would definitely recommend this product!

Save your money

This product did not work for me at all in helping me to fall asleep. I bought it because the box claimed that product would help me fall asleep fast and wake up refreshed. The package also says that the product is not habit forming and does not contain pain reliever. I believe that the second statement is true, but not so much the first statement. When I got home and read the active ingredients, imagine my surprise when I found that Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg which they claim is a nighttime sleep aid is the exact same active ingredient found in Equate Allergy Medication which they claim is an antihistamine. Save your money and buy the Allergy Medication because it contains the same active ingredient and is much cheaper.

Simple to use. Just take the recommended dosage. Medication is small tablet and is simple to swallow.

Immediacy
I have used almost the whole box that I purchased and I have not seen it help me at all in falling asleep.

Side Effects
No side effects at all for me.

Good at this price

from Utah

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

The tradeoff of quality and price must always be considered when thinking of buying an off-brand product. This particular product seems to be as effective as the name brand alternatives, but it costs less. Combining those two factors leads to a positive rating.

This product is effective at calming the body and helping it relax, which can be great when someone is trying to sleep. Rather than simply being a sleeping pill that puts someone to sleep, it seems to work more by calming the body to help it relax and sleep.

This product is extremely easy to use and take.

Immediacy
This product works about as quickly as any other equivalent product that I have tried. Some may not be happy with how quickly it works, especially if they struggle with falling asleep a lot. But for the average person, it probably works as quickly as it should.

Side Effects
Personally, I have not experienced negative side effects from this product. But some may suffer from drowsiness and lack of energy at times when they are not trying to sleep.

Cheap and Great Option

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

Contrary to what one might would assume based upon the brand and the low price, Equate Night Time Sleep Aid is actually highly effective. Although it is certainly not as strong as a prescription strength sleeping aid (as is to be expected, of course), it likewise does not come with the dangerous side effects of prescription sleeping pills, such as tolerance, dependence, and hallucinations. Equate Night Time Sleep Aid is quite effective in its own right; within about thirty minutes after taking one, I certainly am starting to feel drowsy, and within perhaps about an hour of taking one, I begin to feel as though I have no choice but the succumb to sleep. In the past, finding a pill that convinced me to sleep that easily was quite difficult, so finding an exceptionally cheap one that manages to do just that is wonderful. I would recommend this for people who have insomnia but prefer to shy away from the prescription sleeping medications route (stick to over the counter sleeping aids unless your insomnia just does not seem to be improving at all).

• Side Effects:

Great Product for a Great Price.

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

Great product for a great price. I have had trouble sleeping ever since I broke my ankle, I've been taking 1 tablet a night ever since. It doesn't knock you out like other sleeping pills i've used in the past, and I feel like I still fall asleep naturally while on these.

I fall asleep peacefully every night without fail. These tablets really work!

I love how easy these are to use, I take them with tea every night. They're not big and bulky which makes them easy to swallow. They don't' get stuck halfway down my throat or anything like that.

Immediacy
They definitely help you fall asleep naturally, when you fall asleep you stay asleep and it's a nice deep sleep. I guess the only problem I have with them is that the sleep is SO deep that I literally can't hear or feel anything else.

Side Effects
I find that these particular sleeping aid's do make me sweat a whole lot more than when I've taken other products, and I don't really like that. I've turned the heat down in my room twice, and it's the middle of winter, and I still sweat ridiculously bad.

• Side Effects:

This product does exactly what it promises to do

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

I have had problems trying to fall since high school. Not every night, but many nights I would be up till 5 in the morning wide awake. This product does a great job of making me tired and able to fall asleep. Another plus is that I never wake up groggy or tired. It does not take a long time to take effect which is nice if you remember it last minute.

Save your money

from Medon, TN

Immediacy

Side Effects
No side effects at all for me.

• Side Effects:

Great medicine for sleeping aid

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

I have been taking this pill for a year now it's seem like I canlt go back to sleep without it, I like to stop its hard for my I tried, please show me what can I do! Iam 30 and jam about to have my first kid should I still using them and carry my kid at the same time? A year using it is it mean too long,iam so worry

• Side Effects:

I guess it could be me....

from Oak Hill, WV

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

Well, I'm 26 and have been taking sleep aids (prescription and non-rx) for almost 10 yrs. I have been on alot of them and and I usually have to end up (after being on one or a few weeks) doubling the dose. These pills havent worked as well as the others i have been on. It takes me hours to get sleepy enough to go to bed after taking them and then i cant wake up. So its either double the dose or not sleep...I guess it could just be me...

Equate Sleep Aid - temporary

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

I hate the fact that I have to buy medication to sleep at night but I do.  I am one of those people that prefer to purchase the generic brand on items such as medication because honestly to me it works the same and saves you a couple of bucks.  The Equate Night Time Sleep Aid does work, but for me it is temporary.  The product will help you fall asleep but you cannot use it several times a week because either your body gets immuned to it or because the chemicals are too weak.  I'm not exactly sure what it is.  If you want to use it here and there then I would go ahead and purchase it but for me I have trouble with insomnia couple times a week and it does not help.  If you take it, I recommend popping the pill about 2 hours before you are ready to head to bed so that it will kick in and won't effect you in the morning.  I have taken it right before bed time too but it makes me feel groggy in the morning.

Equate night time sleep is great!

from Meadville, MS

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

Great, non-addictive sleep aid!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Equate Night Time Sleep Aid:

I often have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. This stuff allows me to gently fall asleep without making me feel drugged up or groggy the next day. The best part is, it only works if I really intend on sleeping. It's so mild that if I need to stay up for some reason, I can without feeling loopy.