4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Output Volume:

The Emerson Moist Air Humidifier is a life saver!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Emerson MoistAIR Whole House Humidifier:

I have been using the Emerson whole house humidifier for about six years and it has really improved the air quality in our home. During the winter months, we often have fires in our Franklin stove to help heat the house. The dry heat from the fire place and furnace cause our house to become extremely dry. In the past, I have purchased the small room humidifiers to help add moisture to the air but they never seemed to help. Since we have been using the Emerson whole house humidifier we have had less sinus congestion and everyone is breathing easier.

Output Volume
I usually need to refill the humidifier with water every other day. We use the low setting and the humidifier does not constantly run but it is effective and adds much needed moisture to the air.

I have been highly satisfied with the Emerson humidifier and would recommend this product to anyone who has issues with dry air in their home. It truly has helped alleviate dry skin and congestion.

The Emerson humidifier is relatively easy to clean. I usually change the filter once a year and completely take the unit apart for a thorough cleaning several times a year.We have a water softener and it is easier to clean the humidifier with soft water.

We do not run the humidifier all year long but it is used heavily during the winter months. Other than changing the filter, the humidifier is pretty much maintenance free. It has lasted six years and seems to be working well.

• Output Volume:

wonderful for multiple rooms!

from Easley, SC

Comments about Emerson MoistAIR Whole House Humidifier:

We used to have a humidifier in all the rooms downstairs, until we bout this one. It was always hard to sit or move about in the winter downstairs of our home because we were always getting shocked or shocking someone else! I was always afraid to give the kids a hug because I knew it would be shocking! I love how much water it holds, usually only fill it up at night sometimes less often that that depending how much the furnace is running. It is nice to be able to sit down and move around with out shocking your self or someone that is near you!

does the entire down stairs of my house and I have a large house, will most likely be buying one for the upstairs next winter!!!

Mine is new, but I have a friend that has one looks like ours only the control buttons are a bit different! She said hers is at least 8-9 years old and she has never had a bit of trouble.

Great air

from Flat Rock, MI

Comments about Emerson MoistAIR Whole House Humidifier:

One of the best on the market for whole house humidifier

Output Volume
Tank is 14 gallon output. not having to empty so often is nice.

does an awesome job with all my rooms. It has rollers so it's easy to move to what room I need it in. Having a wood burner in out home, this has keep the house moist and our skin is never dry.

Very easy to clean with a damp cloth, and just rinising out the tank is never a problem

I've had this 5 months and it seems to be very durable

Looks nice in my living room. brown wood color matches my decor

whole house humidifiers

from Mokena, IL

Comments about Emerson MoistAIR Whole House Humidifier:

if taken care of properly, these humidifiers will give you years of service.

Output Volume
During the cold dry months, this product will keep the moisture coming, keeping you comfortable and warmer!

This is quite a simple machine, and it just works well.

You will need to make sure that when this machine is put away for the season, it is cleaned thoroughly. You might want to dump & clean half way through the months you use it.

Made very well not many moving parts.

It just fits into ay decor, it is pretty nondescript and unobtrusive.

• Output Volume:

Makes a huge difference in the winter in the high desert!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Emerson MoistAIR Whole House Humidifier:

This whole home humidifier has been wonderful every winter. We have owned the unit for three years now. We live at 6000 feet in the desert, and the humidity levels in our home would drop to about two percent in the fall/winter as soon as we start using our central heat. We were shocking ourselves anytime we touched anything in the home. With the unit running, the humidity is now above thirty percent. No more shocks! The maintenance is simple. We just refill the two water tanks every day or two, depending on how much the heater is running - and change the filter seasonally. The noise doesn't bother me. Our home is 2300 square feet and two story - no problem with humidity levels upstairs or down now.

• Output Volume:

Couldn't make it through winter without this!

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Emerson MoistAIR Whole House Humidifier:

Our home is over 1100 square feet and this keeps our entire house moist during the cold winter months. No shocks when you touch something, skin stays a lot more moist, no dry throat and nose. Definently could not live the winter months without this product in our home.