Other Women's Perfumes:
Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers

Elizabeth Arden nailed it with Sunflowers classic scent

When I was a little girl, I received an Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Kit for my 13th birthday. I remember asking and asking for it for months. I had found a sample in a magazine and I loved it. I was so happy when I received the gift set. Today, 10 years later, I still use and love Sunflowers. The fragrance is so uplifting. It awakens my senses every day. It is also very distinct. People know and recognize the scent easily. I think Sunflowers, along with most other Elizabeth Arden fragrances, is very reasonably priced. I think it is well worth the money for this fragrance. People compliment me all the time on the smell of my perfume when I wear Sunflowers. The scent is not too overwhleming but still pleasant for those around me. The presentation of Elizabeth Arden fragrances is very tasteful. It is simple and elegant and I am proud to display it on my dresser. This scent brings back fond memories for me, and I enjoy wearing the scent daily.

Smell of Fresh Flowers

This has been one of my favorite fragrances for a long time.  What I love about the smell is that it is the fresh aroma of spring and very unique from other perfumes.  This fragrance goes a long way with just a few spritz and makes you feel revitalized.  The aroma is of fresh flowers that adds a nice fresh scent to your aura and lasts a long time.  I spray this on in the morning and it lasts all day.  The scent is fresh but not overpowering.  It is just the right perfume to make you smell great.  This scent is great as a perfume, but also comes in the forms of lotions and body sprays for a fresh scent all day long.

A youthful scent

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

When I was in high school, I loved Sunflowers perfume. It made me feel grown up, since it was a "real" perfume, not the cucumber-melon body spray that I used in Junior high.

As I grew up however, I noticed just how youthful this scent is. It is sweet, and slightly floral, and not a particularly sophisticated aroma. It's a fun first perfume for high school or college aged girls, but a little bit too young for anyone else.

Smell like Spring

from Guayama, PR

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

I used to wear this perfume a lot when i was yonger. It's great scent of flower and spring always use to make my day on my way to school. Some people might think it's an old woman perfume but it's not. I think that perfumes are for all ages no matter what people say. With this perfume you feel fresh and smell like a woman not a liitle girl like other perfume does because they smell like candy. I can say it's refreshing like i mention on my pros and i can say by what i wrote on my cons that it's not comunly advertise well like it use to and it's a shame because it's a good perfume plus it comes from one of the person that make fragance.

Light and simple fragrance.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

I wore this fragrance for many years.  I enjoyed the simple, realistic scent that wasn't powdery or overpowering.  So many fragrances all start to smell the same or remind me of an old woman's closet.  Even now when I smell this fragrance, although I no longer wear it, I enjoy what I smell.

fresh at first-musky after a few hours

from Newport News, VA

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

This fragrance smells much different right out of the bottle than on skin.  I know that each person has a distinct chemistry but this scent seems to smell much different when sprayed on skin.  If I had to buy this perfume again I would definitely buy a test first and try it out for a week.

Outstanding Perfume!

from Imperial, MO

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers is the single best perfume I have ever used.  Every single time I wear it, I ALWAYS get a compliment.  The scent is very floral but seductive.  I also love the bottle that the perfume comes in.  It is very slender and fits well in your hands and makes it very easy to spray.  The bottle also looks beautiful on my perfume tray with the other pefumes.  This perfume also has a scent that isn't very overwhelming and lingers all day on your skin and clothing which is a major plus because that is my biggest pet peeve with most perfumes-- they don't last very long and you have to keep reapplying.  I have only received this perfume as a Christmas gift, so I'm not too sure of the price, but it obviously isn't outrageously priced or frankly, I wouldn't have received it as a gift.  This would be great for any woman who loves floral scents!  I highly recommend Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers perfume!  It is so great!

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers smells great!

from Mishawaka, IN

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

I have been purchasing this perfume for years. Smells so fresh, lasts for a long time. Whenever someone at works smell this, they know its me because they cant forget the scent. Affordable, and one squirt goes a long way. But this anywhere. Overall, a great perfume.

Elizabeth Arden nailed it with Sunflowers classic scent

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers reminds me of Spring.

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers Fragrance has a very soft kind of scent.  It doesn't knock you on your feet cause of the scent being to powerful.  When I got married I wore this perfume and although I got married in February I felt like it was spring.  If you like the smell of the Sunflower then you will like this perfume.

sunflowers smells like home

from Shingle Springs, CA

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

I started wearing Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers when I was around thirteen  years old and I thought it smelled then, just as amazing, crisp and clean as I do today . I still love sunflowers and try wear it whenever I can. The scent can be a little strong though, if you spray it more than once but other than that I would recomend this warm tropical perfume to anyone who loves to feel sexy . Although I sometimes had the tendency to get used to the scent after a while and didnt enjoy it as much so i recomend going without or switching perfumes after a while to keep it smelling good to you as well as everyone around you. Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers definetly is a distinctive smell (in a good way) and a little hard to describe. I recomend that people with a warm, happy and upbeat personality wear this perfume to accentuate those traits. It is definetly for the fun loving woman and from my expeirence men love it.

Great floral fragrance, light and airy!

from Plato, MO

Comments about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers:

I have been wearing this perfume for years.  When I was younger I liked the airy scent of it.  Now that I am older I like the not so strong scent of it.  I am allergic to alot of perfumes these days but sunflower has never given me a headach or made my stomach upset.  My husband loves this scent on me and I plan on wearing it forever!