4.8
Electrolux
Models:
EWMED65HIW, EWMED65IMB, EWMED65IRR

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (5)
  • Energy efficient (3)
  • Quiet (3)
  • Works quickly (3)

• Towels (3)
    • Load Capacity:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3), I received a sample (3)

from USA.NEW YORK CITY

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Loud

• Bulky Items
  • Everyday Clothes

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

i use Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer and she was amzing for me she washing all cloths and all the things in the washer and the sound is very quit and she had a very nice disign i hope for any one read my comment to know this is very nice washer and very help ful for any one

nice product

from libya

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

i would like to tell my friends to bay this product

It's realy good one

from Tripoli

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Quiet

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

Quit quite

the great

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Energy Efficient
      • Works Quickly

Cons

• Loud

• Bulky Items
      • Sheets & Mattress Covers

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.
      This is one of the fastest dryers I have ever used. Doesn't seem to matter if I am drying a load of towels, a load of jeans or heavy comforters and quilts, my clothes are snugly soft and dry in no time at all.

nICE

from Canada Windsor ON

Pros

• Easy To Use

NICE

I LIKE THIS

from safi.morocco

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Works Quickly

Cons

• Unreliable

• Everyday Clothes

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

This dryer has a stylish, new age look which is a huge upgrade compared to my old dryer. At first it looked intimidating to use, but the instructions and charts offered makes it easy to use. I love all the setting which makes drying clothes faster and so much easier than your typical dryer. There are sensors that tell you when your clothes are done drying or if extra drying time is needed. No more guessing when your clothes are ready to come out of the dryer. The dryer shuts off automatically which makes it very energy efficient. The lent trap is easy to clean. It also has a steam cycle and a wrinkle cycle so your clothes are ready to wear or hang when you pull them out of the dryer. It fits large loads which is wonderful. I am also impressed with how quiet the dryer is. It is definitely worth the amount of money you pay. I recommend it for all family types, big or small. You are going to love it.

Good Dryer

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

As far as my overall thoughts on this dryer are concerned I feel like it works well. I mean it gets the job done in the way of it dries my clothing in an efficient length of time. However, I am giving it an eight for a few problems that are a bog deal to me.

Load Capacity
          One of the biggest pluses with the dryer is that it holds a lot. I will say that I was worried when I bought it that it would not work for my rather large family, but I was wrong it holds way more then expected when just looking at the size. Another plus is that you can completely fill the dryer and it still only takes one time to dry the clothes! Each item of clothing will be completely dried as well.

The performance of this is fantastic! As mentioned above the dryer dries each item completely, even when filled to the top. However, I did find one flaw in it, it broke the straps on one of my tanks. It completely broke it! Other than being a little too rough on my clothing, it's perfect!

It works like a charm and the space under it is perfect for storage, especially laundry items.

• Load Capacity:

Our washing machine is pure cleaning experience, top quality

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

Everything cleans to a sparkling shine. This machine cleans unlike most of the other washers we've had, truly gets a deep clean. The fresh cleanness seems to seep in and linger in our clothes, spectacular quality.

Load Capacity
          Enormous amounts of space inside the loader. I can usually fit the misses things with mine along with the toddlers. Very roomy and in a shape that allows for maximum containment. Quite amazing.

Cleans like a dream. The motor in this bad boy turns and churns like a new car. Fairly quiet as well, hardly notice any noises.

Quite easy process, button layout and knob designs allow for quick and easy settings.

The outside has been hit several times by our notorious iron board and not major dings or blemishes. We've also thrown some pretty heavy shoes in to be cleaned a few times as well and no hiccups yet.

We love the design, it fits snugly in our utility room and the curves and shapes really tingle the eyeballs if you know what I mean. Very pleasing design and great functionality as well.

Love this dryer

so far so good

Comments about Electrolux WaveTouch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer:

When my dryer died about two weeks ago, I decided to purchase the Electrolux Wave Touch Perfect Steam Electric Dryer. So far, this has worked really well for me. I think I dried about 10 loads of laundry since getting it, and it seems to dry the laundry really quickly. I especially like the setting that allows you to steam your clothing. This will be really convenient in the future since I absolutely hate ironing.

The controls are really easy to use, and you can change the settings to fit exactly how you want to dry your clothing. This is a really nice feature because sometimes I just like to damp dry my clothing so it does not shrink.

Load Capacity
          This fits a very large amount of clothing in it, which is perfect for my house which seems to constantly need something washed and dryed.

This is very easy to use. The first time I turned it on, I was able to find the right setting after only spending a few seconds deciding what type of dry time I wanted.