View more travel systems

Eddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller

Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller

3.9

Easy fastening and comfortable seating kiddo loves it!

The Eddie Bauer high back forward facing car seat is a wonder seat for your child to transition from baby car seat to toddler. As a parent we all want to keep our children safe and is the first thing we consider. Then we go on to consider adaptability for our child and our vehicles ability to make it a quick process to get our child in and out in all types of weather. The lap belt is convenient when placing the car seat in the middle of the back seat. And when it is rainy and wet there is no difficulty trying to get our child in and settled so we don't get soaked. And this seat is actually rheumatoid arthritis friendly I can actually fasten the lap and upper belts in seconds. The other seats I have had were not as friendly and to be honest they were a pain as I had to actually struggle to lock them. Did I mention it is a excellent booster seat to grow with your child. I actually took my son with me to run errands today. It is cold and gray weather needless to say I was happy for the easy fastening. But I was even prouder when my son was able to work the belts to get out of his seat when we got home. It gives him independence when we get where we are going and best of all if you are like me I have 2 cars one is an Eddie Bauer Expedition while the other is a Jeep. Big difference in size of car and no matter what size whether positioned middle of seat or on a door side it is very convenient. I think the best thing about it is the fact my child has never said, " Mommy I don't want to sit in my seat. It elevates him where he can see everything. The side arm rests adds to his comfort and there are handy side pockets for those toys he just has to take with him. All in all I have to say it is 5 star all the way.

Great quality product

The Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System is definitely a very nice stroller/infant seat combo. I have mixed feelings on it - on one hand I love it, but there are a few...Read complete review

The Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System is definitely a very nice stroller/infant seat combo. I have mixed feelings on it - on one hand I love it, but there are a few negatives.

The material is so soft and seems like it's really comfortable - my daughter loved it at first. I've read other reviews on this carrier that say that their children grew out of it within a few months and I thought the exact same thing. However, there are four different adjustments for the height and you can also adjust the buckle at the bottom and once I did that it at least buckled better, but she still always just seemed squished and really she hated being in it for a while, I thought I was going to have to buy her a convertible car seat at only four months old! But I just recently took out the extra padding that was in it and she seems to fit a lot better and I've only made one shopping trip so far with it like that, but she seems to be MUCH more comfortable now, and I think I'll actually be able to use it for at least a couple more months.

Another downside is that it's really expensive (luckily for me, we got it as a shower gift) but then again, you get the car seat and the stroller and the stroller is great. The only real downside I have to that is that it's really heavy, but she loves it and there's storage and two cup holders at the top, so that's definitely a plus.

All in all, I would recommend this. Being a first time parent, I really just didn't know all the different ways you could adjust everything to make it work but it's really nice and high quality.

Good product but a little small.

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

We have a big baby and found that once he passed the newborn stage, even though he was in the "recommended weight" category still that it was very snug. The stroller still pushes very well and I love the travel system but my baby will soon outgrow the car seat.

Eddie Bauer has made a very solid product and I feel it will last me a long time. Especially because my baby has outgrown the car seat portion, so we will be using a different stroller until he can sit in this one on his own.

Versatility
It clips from a car seat to a stroller very easily and I love not having to bring a different stroller with me.

Clips very easily and pushes incredibly smooth!

Safety
Very well built stroller, my only worry is that my son is being squished as the car seat is a little snug. He doesn't seem to mind it but I will be switching to a larger car seat soon.

Darker color hides dirt well and it wipes down very fast!

• Versatility:
  • Safety:

Nice stroller system

from Barberton, OH

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

Got it as a baby shower gift for our first born son in 2005, use it with our second son in 2010 through now. Great combo system. We actually bought an extra base for the infant carrier to be used in both of our cars.

Used with both of our kids over a 7 yr period. Still in great shape.

Versatility
Grows with your child. Infant carrier with room for baby in the stroller as an infant up until toddler

Easy to pop open with handle, heavy to carry and doesn't fold as tightly as I expected.

Most pieces can be taken off and is machine washable

• Versatility:
  • Safety:

Eddie Bauer Travel System not the best in the market

from Arma, KS

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

I bought the Eddie Bauer Travel System for my first son four years ago and never did like it.  First, the screws fell out of the handle, which Eddie Bauer did send a replacement kit after it happened and I can understand that sometimes things just happen, but it didn't make me feel very comfortable with the carseat right then.  Second, the carseat base never would fit into my Grand Prix.  I assumed that it was just because it was a car and just lived with it, but later bought a Grand Caravan and it still didn't fit correct.  I was always afraid that if we did ever get into a wreck that it wouldn't work properly.  Thankfully, that never happened.  That being said, I absolutely love the stoller.  While it is a little bulky and heavy at times, we would rather take it with us instead of our umbrella strollers and other smaller strollers we have.  The detachable base is a must have and would trade that for anything!  So nice to be able to take the baby from the car right to the stroller.

Still looks brand new after 9 months of heavy use!

from Midland, TX

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

Our little on is 9 months old and we have had our Eddie Bauer Travel System since she was born and  think it's wonderful.  We have never had any problems with it, and it is so easy to use.  It's easy to clean.  You can just take the whole seat cover off and throw it in the washer!  The carseat/ carrier is nice and comfortable for the baby to travel.  One downside to the carrier is that when the baby is strapped inside, it is SO heavy!  I feel like I use every muscle in my body to get the carrier/baby up into our SUV.  But I have heard that is the case for most other carriers as well.  The stroller that comes with the travel system is in my opinion the best part.  The wheels ride smoothly, and it's easy to fold up and throw in the back of you car, or store in a closet.  For the first few months, we would just lay our sweet one all the way down inside the cozy stroller and she would fall right to sleep.  But now she loves to sit upright and see the world! Being able to snap the carrier right on the stroller when you are in a bind or in a hurry is so convenient!  I highly recommend this system, as I believe it's a great low budget solution!

eddie bauer had great selections of carseats

from Vista, CA

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

eddie bauer has always been a good brand for me.They have the cool colors to match the seasons and they are very trendy and stylish, My kids have used their products from the playpen to strollers. They are a little pricey but if you go to the right stores youll find that they have good deals on that specific brand. looking online also helps the search for a cheaper eddie bauer brand.

they'r great and very safe

from Chesaning, MI

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

the car seats are great and they protect your kids without a doubt so try it for yourself.they maybe expensive but so are hospital bills so buy to protect your little loved ones,they last a long time and you will get your money's worth.so how did they ever come up with car seats anyway or even one this good?please use carseats for all your little ones keep them safe and sound.you'll hate putting them in your car but trust me it's worth it for the little ones you love and adore.you'll be glad they ever came out with car seats to protect your little ones trust me i'm not a mom but i'm and aunt and i have 2 nephews who i really love and care about and like them to be protected,so please protect all the kids and use car seats for them it's worth the money and your time putting them in your car.so for now keep you and your kids safe and use car seats when going somewhere keep the little ones safe.

Great car seat... easy to buckle and very comfortable

from Wildomar, CA

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

My son loves his Eddie Bauer car seat. I like the safely features. The straps are nice and wide so you don't have to worry about them digging in to your childs arms. They are also very easy to adjust. Just life the button and pull on the straps to make them more roomy or just pull on the strap at the bottom of the button to tighten them up. I like the middle clip which helps from my son trying to put his arms out of the straps. It is very roomy, it seems to be wider then most car seats. It is nice if you have the room in the car as it is a little bit bigger and it is also nice for...

Gender Nuetral Travel System with dumb fasteners

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

At first I did not get the travel system I registered for but I wanted it so very badly so of course I exchanged the one and got the Eddie Bauer Travel system.  I loved the fact that this is a gender nuetral system, good for our first child, a girl, and will be great for a boy if we happen to have one further down the road.  This has a 5-point saftey harness that is safe and I believe necessary. The problem I have with this harness is that it is super difficult to fasten.  Both sides have to be held together and simultaniously entered into the buckle.  This is not an easy task when they do not click together, the are plastic coated, and you are trying to buckle in a moving human being. The loosening of the straps was simple and the material of the seat is great and easy to clean.   I would not recomend this product however based soley on the difficulty of the fastener.

The stroller in the system is handy, large but effective.  Easy to attach the car seat onto the stroller and 4 wheel brakes are great. This however has a funky buckle system as well. It is easier to fasten but it requires the child to be laying back all the way against the seat, which never sits a a full upright position, this is not ideal for a child who is curious and enjoys looking at his/her surroundings.  It is almost as if the child is always reclined looking at the cieling, adjusting this seat is not ideal either.

My baby is safe with this product

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

The Eddie Bauer car seat is a good strong product that will keep babies safe. You can position the seat either faceting the front or the back of the car. It's for new born to kids weighing 100lb so it saves money.

I LOVE this Eddie Bauer car seat!!!!!

from Cool Ridge, WV

Comments about Eddie Bauer Travel System Stroller:

I received this car seat as a gift from my sister and her husband.  I had my daughter 4 weeks premature, and we had not yet gotten a seat for her.  After she was born, we were worried we were not going to find a carseat that would be able to hold our little four and a half pound girl.  This carseat, however, was amazing!!!! She fit into it wonderfully!! It is also very soft and my daughter just looks so comfortable sitting in it!  It was so comfortable for her, that it is actually where she slept at night for the first 3 1/2 months of her life!! She LOVES it!!! It is very light, and durable.  It was a little more costly, however I feel it is such a great quality carseat.  If the one I have broke, I would not hesitate to go out and buy the exact same carseat.  I also love the color! I have received so many comments on this seat, and people are always wondering where I got it from! It is also great for a boy or girl!