Other Strollers:

Cons

I would buy again .

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• gravel roads
  • Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Preemies
  • Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car Seat Standard:

I absolutely adore this stroller. I live in a campground and all the roads are gravel. I grew frustrated with how difficult pushing a stroller through rocks and decided to try this stroller out because it was advertised as all terrain . This stroller really lives up to it's name!

I can push this stroller through rocks easily which has given me the motivation to walk more often. The ability to truly use it on all types of terrain has been a blessing. It also folds down and doesn't take up much space when not in use.

The Best stroller anyone can buy

Comments about Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car Seat Standard:

This has to be the best stroller. it's easy to make turns and it's smooth pushing it.

The design was good. I loved the colors black and yellow. and I also like that a car seat can fit into it.

Safety
I really don't see a child falling or jumping out of it. with the straps.

Child Comfort
My child would rather be in his stroller that anything eles.

I have had the stroller fall down two flights of stairs, and it was still like brand new.

• Maneuverability:

My favorite baby shower gift!

Comments about Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car Seat Standard:

I received this all-in-one stroller/car seat combo as a baby shower present just a few days before my little one was born, and I am so glad I did! While the car seat was just a little big for my 8lb son, he fit into in much better because of the adjustable head and neck support piece inside the seat. The seat ranges from 4 to 35 lbs, and by the time he reached 10lbs, he fit perfectly. My favorite thing about the car seat is it came with a base that it securely snaps right into. It also snaps right on to other things, including shopping cars, and the stroller itself. I don't have to worry about strapping him into the stroller, and worrying weather he's too small to be sitting in such a large stroller. I just put him in his car seat, and strap it right on top of the stroller. The thing I love about the stroller is the added little stuff to make a walk more convenient for parents! Two cup holders, storage space on top perfect for a phone or iPod, and added storage compartment that fits even my oversize diaper bag! And, it folds right up with the click of the button, making storing it in my one bedroom apartment that much easier! I would recommend to any new parent!

Love!

Comments about Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car Seat Standard:

I LOVE this stroller, we have the Eddie Bauer travel system in Clear brook. The wheels are big enough that taking it to a fair or park is awesome! You can push it through stones and not have any issues. Not to mention the ease of not having to take baby out of the carseat to put her in the stroller! Only issue is the sun shades could be bigger.

Child Comfort
Very cushy! Main reason we bought this version.

4 months and going strong!

Love this stroller!

Comments about Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car Seat Standard:

I got this stroller as a gift from my parents when I had my first baby 15 months ago. She has since outgrown the car seat, so we use that for our newborn now! This is the best stroller I've ever used. It is so easy to maneuver and it really is good with all types of terrain as the name claims :) it is very high quality and easy to use. My babies are always comfy in both the car seat and the stroller. I have even gotten compliments on the design. There is a great storage area underneath that I always use for my diaper bag (which is way too big haha) definitely would recommend this product to anyone! Also it is very easy to remove all of the cloth parts of the car seat to clean them in the wash, which is great!

I have a purple flowery patterned design and it's adorable!

Safety
I have never had any problems with the car seat or stroller.

Child Comfort
Both my daughters have enjoyed the car seat and the stroller! They always passed out very quickly in the car in that seat :)

Maneuverability
Excellent maneuverability

Love it!

Comments about Eddie Bauer All Terrain Stroller with Car Seat Standard:

Absolutely love our 3 in 1! It is very easy to use and very econmocial. It isn't too bulky but does require a little bit of muscle to be able to carry it around with the baby in it. Car seat snap very easily into the stroller making trips to the mall a cinch. I believe it also comes in mulitple colors making shopping for it even more fun. Very safe car seat and would recommend as it could be used for multiple children. It is very durable. It is worth more than the money that you may invest in it. You can often find it on sale for a decent price making it an even better buy. I believe the stroller will hold up to a 50 pound child making it last many years.