Other Strollers:
Eddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer 01-068 Standard Stroller

Eddie Bauer 01-068 Standard Stroller

very good stroller but hard to maneuver.

Comments about Eddie Bauer 01-068 Standard Stroller:

I really like the stroller my only problems are it is kind of heavy and hard to turn.

The design options are cute for boys and girls

Maneuverability
It is really difficult to turn and even when folded it is heavy and bulky.

It seems to be constructed will and i have never been concerned about it falling apart.

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

Fantastic Purchase!

Comments about Eddie Bauer 01-068 Standard Stroller:

Being a first time mom, everything "baby" was new to me and I was COMPLETELY overwhelmed. I wanted the best for my child without breaking the bank. I purchased the Eddie Bauer standard stroller and am still using it 17 months later. This stroller is not only very cute and appealing, it is durable and has definitely exceeded my expectations. I even take it on walks with my son and he isn't being thrown around like i have seen in other strollers that aren't meant for walking or light running. I would definitely recommend the Eddie Bauer brand to any moms out there looking to get there money out of their stroller!

Child Comfort
My son sleeps, sits up, can reach the cup holder and tray, loves the peek-a-boo window in the top so he can randomly look back at me while we are walking!

Maneuverability
The reason I gave the rating of a 4 is, although it does turn on a dime and is a light weight stroller, sometimes the stroller does turn a little to the left when you do not have both hands on the handles. Nothing major and I hardly noticed.

Has been on grass, gravel, mud, runs, walks and the torment of an active 17 month old son and not a wear spot in sight!

• Safety: