Other Coffees:
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee

The best coffee ever.

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

I did not believe the hype surrounding this coffee the first time I saw commercials advertising how delicious it was. But after trying the stuff for the first time, I am definitely a believer. It is the best tasting, smoothest coffee I have ever tried in my life. This original medium roast blend is the only flavor that I will use. There are other roasts and flavors available, but none taste as good as this original blend. I like to buy it in whole bean, as grinding the coffee beans before making a pot really enhances the taste of it.

Super!

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

Oh my goodness! Such amazing coffee! My husband bought me this for a gift and it has become my absolute favorite. The aroma of it brewing is so comforting. I drink a lot of coffee and have tasted a lot of brands but this one if the best. It goes very well is every kind of creamer. A winner!

Dunkin Donuts Coffee is Delicious!

from Dexter, MO

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

Dunkin Donuts Coffee has to be the best tasting coffee out of any that you can brew at home. I absolutley love it. I would give it 20 stars if that were an option!  While I love a bargin just as well as the next person, there are some things that I just do not skimp on and that is my Coffee!  I love strong coffee. My husband and I often go to a particular fast food joint just to get a cup of coffee. We wanted to recreate that taste at home so we began trying some of the more expensive brands to see what we could find. After trying several of the more popular brands, we came across Dunkin Donuts Coffee and so I said "Lets give it a whirl" and we did and we have been hooked ever since. We drink quite a lot of coffee. Around 2-3 pots per day. I will never use any other brand than Dunkin Donuts. When I cant make it to my favorite restaurant, I do not need to worry because I can always make a pot of Dunkin Donuts coffee and get that same taste at home! I would totally reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a good cup of coffee. It might be a bit strong, so i suggest if you do not like strong coffee just use less. Great Job Dunkin Donuts! We love you!

Dunkin Donuts at home thats grrreat!!

from Henrico, VA

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. They use Arabica beans so they do not irritate my sensitive stomach. It has a great taste. It is strong but does not taste too strong it is more smooth. I love the smell in the morning. There is no bitterness, even after it’s been sitting for a while. There is absolutely no acidic taste and it will never taste burned. It always has my vote.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is my favorite

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee is our favorite-We purchase it in Dunkin Decaf. This coffee has a smooth flavor and the medium strength is just right for us .My husband and I  have gotten fussier over the years in the type of coffee we enjoy and Dunkin Donut original blend medium coffee is our choice for the  best  flavor. The only drawback to us is the high price .Decaf coffee is generally quite a bit higher in price than regular coffee. We buy it when we find it on sale or when we have a high value coupon to use.Then we try to stock up on Dunkin Donuts Decaf. The price is usually less than Starbucks though!!The bags seem to be the right size for us since we can use it while it is still fairly fresh. It would be nice if Dunkin Donuts came in whole bean to grind at home. I have never seen whole bean in any of our area stores.Also if the store could stock **Dunkin Decaf **in other strengths and flavors for us to try.

I drink it every day.

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

Every day I make a cup of coffee for myself to bring to work.  I either drink it hot in the winter or on ice during the summer.  It is the only coffee I will buy.  I've tried other brands, but they do not live up to Dunkin Donuts.

Dunkin' Donuts Coffee is the best brewed coffee!!

from Elm City, NC

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

I would highly recommend Duncan Donuts Original Brew for your household. We have tried several brands and still have not found a better tasting coffee! Even Starbucks at home blend does not taste as good! Love it!!!

Dunkin Donuts coffee is a great way to start the day.

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

My husband and I started drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee a couple years ago. We used to drink another name brand coffee, but found the packages were getting smaller and the prices kept getting higher, so we decided to try something new. I am not normally a coffee drinker. In fact I very rarely used to drink coffee, but on a Saturday morning I find myself looking forward to that first cup of coffee. My husband and I sit and read the paper and share a pot. It's a great way to kick off the weekend. My husband will brew a pot and take it with him every morning during the week. He likes Dunkin' Donuts better than the generic brand they have at work. He is a coffee guru and really thinks the world of this particular blend of coffee. It is something we will plan a trip to the grocery store for. The best part is, it's great tasting coffee at a reasonable price and just about every store in our area sells it, so it's never hard to find!

Dunkin Donuts Coffee-a wonderful morning pick me up

from Clinton, IA

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

I was very excited when I learned Dunkin Donuts was making their coffee available for home brewing. Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee is just as good brewed at home as it is buying from an actual Dunkin Donuts. Just like with any coffee, the freshest cups are the ones you drink immediately after brewing. I've found that if you let the coffee sit in the pot more than 20 minutes it takes on a really bitter, burnt taste.

Dunkin Donuts seems to be one of the more expensive coffees that you buy in your average supermarket. I usually see it priced between 6.99-7.99.

The beauty of being able to brew your own coffee at home is being able to enjoy a great cup of coffee anytime of the day. It's worth the money to be able to smell that fresh brewed coffee in the morning without out having to leave your home.

Although this isn't my favorite home brewed coffee it isn't definitely one of the top 5.

Great medium flavor! Perfect flavor!

from Soddy Daisy, TN

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Medium Roast Coffee:

I heard all the hype about Dunkin Donuts coffee, but we didn't have a local coffee shop. So I went and bought the next best thing at my local grocery store! This ground coffee has a great medium flavor! Perfect fulfiling flavor! Def worth the cost!