3.8

3.8

Miracle Product

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Dr. Elsey's Dr. Elseys Precious Cat Kitten Attract Cat Litter:

I was fostering a litter of four kittens who had never learned to use the litterbox. I was keeping them in one of my bathrooms, and they were making a horrible mess. I won't go in to graphic detail, but I was cleaning my bathroom several times a day, and giving them at least partial baths almost every. No matter what I did, I couldn't get them to use the litter box, and was at the end of my rope. Then a co-worker suggested this product. I doubted it would work -- sounded like a gimmick -- but I was willing to try anything. It was like a miracle. Those kittens immediately started using the litter box. I couldn't believe it. I used one bag, and they never pooped on the floor again. I was able to go to regular (less expensive) litter after that, and they continued using it with no accidents. I was amazed at how well this product worked. I would recommend it without hesitation to anyone trying to litter box train kittens.

This is clumping litter so very easy to clean.

Odor Control
I never noticed any problems with odor when using this product. It was certainly as good as any other product I've used.

• Moisture Absorption:
  • Odor Control:

Kitten Attract Cat Litter is a foster mom's dream!

from West Hills, CA

Comments about Dr. Elsey's Dr. Elseys Precious Cat Kitten Attract Cat Litter:

I foster kittens every year during kitten season. I may have up to 5 kittens at any one time between March and September. There is always one kitten in each group that tries to get away with not using the litter box. After weeks of training, all of a sudden, a kitten will use a corner of the room instead. I always keep Kitten Attract on hand for these moments. It takes one or two introductions to the litter and the problem ends. I think kittens like the smaller granules of the litter. It is softer on their sensitive paws and it has a gentle scent. I don't usually use the litter from the beginning, but I think I am going to be doing that this season. I'll save myself the time it takes to clean up after the babies!

Dr. Elsey's Precious Kitten Attract Cat Litter Worked for Me

from Reading, PA

Comments about Dr. Elsey's Dr. Elseys Precious Cat Kitten Attract Cat Litter:

I had to bottle feed a litter of kittens that were rejected by their mother, so when it came time to begin litter training them, I wasn't sure what to expect. There were 7 little ones and only one of me so it was game on. A friend at the animal shelter recommended Dr. Elsey's Precious Kitten Attract Cat Litter and I thought I'd try it. The texture was almost like a fine sand which was supposed to be easy on little paws. Since there were so many kittens, I decided to use 3 litter boxes in their room, just in case more than one kitten had to go at once. When I put out the new pans, they all jumped into the litter, rolled in it and even tried to eat it, but after about a minute or two, nature took its course and within a few days, the entire caboodle of kittens was pretty well trained. After about two weeks, when they were old enough to be weaned, I began to mix regular litter with the Kitten Attract with no accidents. The magnificent seven have gone on to good homes and if I have to work with a kitten again, Dr. Elsey's Precious Kitten Attract Cat Litter will be on my shopping list.

Definitely didn't attract the kitten with litter box issues.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Dr. Elsey's Dr. Elseys Precious Cat Kitten Attract Cat Litter:

I have a 10-week old kitten here who was dumped in a box in my car when he was just one day old.  I bottle fed him for several weeks and have had him here ever since.  I've been rescuing and fostering cats for three years now so I've seen a lot...  This little kitten is the first one that I've encountered who refuses to use a litter box, though.  I've tried confining him to a large dog crate with a litter box, I've tried keeping him in a very small room with a litter box, and I've tried giving him full run of the house.  After all of this time, he still refuses to use the litter box like a normal cat.  He's friendly, healthy, and ready to be adopted... except for these elimination issues.  I've been getting desperate.  I purchased a bag of *Kitten Attract Cat Litter* because it guaranteed it would lure kittens with litter issues directly into the litter box.

This litter consists of tiny granules that are described as "the perfect texture for young kittens."  The bag states that it contains some kind of natural herbal attractant that will entice kittens to do their business in the litter box.  It's dust-free and does produce hard clumps that are easy to remove.

The problem is that after using two full bags *of Kitten Attract Cat *Litter, the problem "child" still won't use the litter box unless I physically place him into it.  The other foster kittens and cats enjoy using this expensive litter but it isn't attracting the kitten with issues.  If I'm paying twice as much as regular litter for this product and the bag guarantees that it will work, I expect that my days of finding surprises in the bathtub or closet are over.

I'm not sold on *Kitten Attract Cat Litter*.  It attracted every cat in the house except for the kitten that refused to use the litter box.  I won't buy this product again nor would I recommend it.