Other Cat Litters:
Tidy Cats
2062
Tidy Cats Scoop 24/7 Performance Cat Litter

Always the best litter

I have always used tidy cats cat litter and I just recently found out buying it in the tub is a lot better price. It's the perfect cat litter if odor bothers you, it has you covered. It keeps your house smelling fresh. And it makes scooping a lot easier with the clumping litter.

Gwinn, Michigan

Good for price

I have used this litter for 3 years now and I think it worth price. It is not super expensive and does the job!

Pa

true

Best value and works great with multiple cats!

This litter is the best value for your money. I have 2 cats and you cant smell my litter box at all in my home. It absorbs great and isnt powdery like a lot of litters. Its easy to change and clumps together well.

Spring hill, Fl

true

I will absolutely buy this over and over!

I have used this product, I buy it monthly works amazingly with my cat!

North Branch, MN

Great Litter!

Tidy Cats is a great brand of litter. They are in that middle ground where it's not too expensive but it's also not too cheap. It does the job. It's very easy to scoop and I don't notice all the dust when stirred up. It absorbs well and clumps well.

Lansing, MI

Best there is

I have a home with multiple cats and I have to say people say all the time that you cant tell there is a cat in the home as far as the scent. People that own no pets say no cat smell in my home at all. Which to me is the most important part of a litter. It does track but I use one of those mats that catch the litter.

Dexter, MO

true

The only cat litter for my home

I have 3 cats, all adults, and I have never had an issue with this litter. I can go days without changing the box! It keeps odors at a minimum and clumps great! Even when scooping it doesn't fall apart on you.

Denton, TX

true

Not as Dusty as leading brands

I've tried many cat litters over the years. From name brands to knock offs. I like Tidy Cats for its storage container makes transporting and using so much easier than clumsy bags that rip. It has low dust content. Little to know smell. Can be used for multiple cats. Very affordable.

Washburn,ME

I love this stuff

I love this cat litter. It's so easy to scoop and it lasts a long time. It's fairly priced for the amount you get.

Douglasville, Ga

This is Our Main Brand of Cat Litter

Our cats love this brand of cat litter. We buy it in bulk size containers and always stock up on 3-4 of them at a time. It clumps well to our cats poo poos and urine very well.

Centerville,South Dakota