Other Cat Litters:
Fresh Step
Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats

Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats

• Odor Control:

absolutely love this kitty litter!!!

I have tried just about every cat litter that is out on the market and I have yet to find a kitty litter that is any better than the Fresh Step Cat Litter. I love the fact that this litter is clumping that way it makes for an easier clean up. My cats even love this litter. In fact they find it insulting if I try to make them use anything else. They will actually refuse to use anything else but this Fresh Step Cat Litter. There is a bonus also. They offer paw points which you can trade in (on their web site only) for products that range from coupons for so much off you next puchase of cat litter to free cat litter to scratching posts and toys.

Very Dusty LItter

I was very disappointed with this litter. I was hoping because it was affordable that it would work well for my 3 cats. I was wrong. It is VERY dusty for clay litter, When I poured it out there was such a cloud of dust I had to leave the room. It has a very strong and not pleasant smell. The clumping feature is basically non-existent which made cleaning the litter box very unpleasant. I had to throw away so much litter because I had no other way to get the urine out of the box. It is not worth the money at all. I would not recommend this litter.

Moisture Absorption
The moisture was absorbed by the litter however, it didn't do anything from there.

I had to throw away most of the litter because it did not clump and instead just got wet and changed colors.

Odor Control
It has a very strong smell - not a good one and mixes very poorly with cat urine.

It isn't difficult to "use" the litter however cleaning up after is quite a hassle.

I really love fresh step it's awesome! Hate new febreeze one

from Boston, MA

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Do not like the new one with febreeze. No scent.
  • Easy To Change
  • Good Value
  • Long-Lasting
  • Low Tracking
  • Pet Likes It
  • Reduces Odor

• Finicky Cats
    • Kittens
    • Multiple Cats
    • Small Pets

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

I absolutely love fresh step!! But I hate the new one with febreeze. It has no real fragrance and it doesn't last. When I use the new fresh step my litter smells bad.
    When I use the original fresh step the litter box smells really good and clean.

Will not rebuy

from Londonderry, NH

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Good Value

• Small Pets

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

I have tried to like this product over and over again. I have two cats, ages 2 and 3. This litter is reasonable priced and I was always able to find additional coupons for it. Therefore, I truly wanted to like the product. My cats did not seem to mind the litter, but even with cleaning the litter box once or twice a day I felt even the litter with glade in it did not mask the smell very well. It was also not easy to scoop used littler out. The litter would turn a darker color so you could see where the cat went, but did clump well enough to scoop out. Although, I would wash and empty the box completely and put all new litter, with this product i had to change the entire box more and more, instead of being able to quickly scoop out clumps before work and add some more little.

Love this litter

from Oxford, CT

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

For a multiple cat household I would definitely recommend this brand of litter to anyone. It definitely is the best litter as far as keeping your home and cats paws clean. First off, it does keep the litter box smelling fresher before I get the chance to clean it as the end of the week which is a great help. It does a great job at absorbing moisture and blocking odors. Anytime I purchase another brand of litter I always end up regretting it because I can definitely start to smell the litter box. It is very easy to clean and does not get stuck to the litter pan as much as other brands do. It clumps well which makes it easy to do spot cleaning when you do not want to empty the whole box out. My other favorite part about this litter is that it does not get stuck in my cats paws as much as other litters do. I often find that with other litter I will find specks around the house from it being stuck to their paws which is not pleasant at all. I also notice that there is never really much litter directly right outside the box where they step out.

• Odor Control:

The only cat litter I buy!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

After years of searching for the perfect cat litter for my two cats, I finally found Fresh Step clumping cat litter for multiple cats. It works like a charm. The clumping technology is amazing. My cats were allergic to a lot of the other cat litters out there, but neither of them had any problems with Fresh Step. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to try out a reliable, moisture-absorbing cat litter for multiple cats.

Moisture Absorption
      The cat litter starts clumping together as soon as any moisture occurs. This makes it very simple to scoop out the dirty litter.

So easy to clean! I just scoop out the dirty areas of the cat litter and replace it with fresh litter.

Odor Control
      I never can smell any unpleasant scents coming from the litter box. Fresh Step cat litter ensures that the areas surrounding the litter box smell fresh and not of cat urine/feces.

So easy to use! I just pour the litter in the litter box, scoop out the dirty litter, and replace with fresh litter.

FRESH STEP VOTED #1 BY MY CATS

from Griffin, GA

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

I have 4 cats that are the most finicky creatures. I have tried many different cat litters, basically trying to save some money, but I always end up going back to Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats. When my cats use the litter box, Fresh Step grabs the urine, or feces and just clumps around it, making it so easy to clean the litter box. With Fresh Step, I get no odor, and I don't have to worry about the smell of cat urine in my house. I have 2 litter boxes available for my cats and I clean them out every other day and because the clumps are so easy to remove, you don't have any waste. I will add more Fresh Step Litter to the litter boxes about every 7 days. The only problem I have encountered is the cats do track litter on the floor when getting out of the litter box, so I have a large mat that I sit the litter box on to catch the litter. I have try most of the well known cat litters and with out a doubt, Fresh Step makes the best cat litter, just ask my cats.

Moisture Absorption
      Fresh Step really clumps around urine and feces.

Because Fresh Pet Clumps so well, it makes it really easy to scoop out the clumps when cleaning the litter box.

Odor Control
      With Fresh Step the is no urine or feces smell, the cat scratch to cover and then the clumping begins.

Very easy to use

it works

from Edina, MN

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

The Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats has worked for my and my kitty. She is a persian and has a self cleaning litter box, which I love! This litter is great and forms the clumps easily whether it is feces or urine and makes it easy for the machine to comb through and discard. It comes at a reasonable price and lasts me awhile as I only have one cat. It is easy to poor in, and doesn't make a mess with powder/dust or pebbles jumping all over the place when she uses it. It doesn't have a smell which is nice, yet does a good job of covering up unpleasant odors you don't want to be smelling. We have had a good experience with this cat litter.

Good and quick.

Simple, forms nice clumps easy for cleaning.

Odor Control
      Good odor control, I rarely smell a thing and walk by there at least once a day.

Simple, quick and easy to use. It lasts a long time and is easy to add new dirt or add a little to the old.

serves its purpose!

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

This is a pretty good cat litter. I have used this over the years since I initially began owning cats. I think the best thing about this product is that there is no tracking of litter debris after cats step in it. That is a bonus in my book because I never have to worry about cat litter being ground into my carpet and hardwood floors.

Moisture Absorption
      It does a pretty good job absorbing moisture, however it depends on how many cats are using it. If it is just the one cat then it does a great job. This does not do the best job for multiple cats, in my opinion.

The clumps are not very large with this brand, they are actually very small and crumbly. make sure to have the garbage can close to the scoop or you will have litter all over the place.

Odor Control
      It does an okay job controlling odor. I am not overly impressed with claim, especially when it is suppose to be for multiple cats .

Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

A Fresh Step Above the Rest

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

Most cat litters claim to have a fresh scent, but once you open them, things change and you're left with the same, hard-to-deal with scent as usual. Not this one, however. The smell is actually one that makes the cat box pleasant, and it is a smell that you won't mind sniffing.

The smell isn't just for the pleasure of the human. I have found that my cat uses this litter better than she does all of the others. I guess the scent bothers them, too.

Since the cat litter clumps together, taking out the mess and changing the litter is much easier than ever before. You know what you're after and can easily pick it up without making a mess of the entire box.

This cat litter lasts longer than many of the other brands that I have used, and it is sold at a reasonable cost that I think most pet owners can afford.

Moisture Absorption
      Thanks to the clumping action, this litter absorbs well.

The top cat litter for preventing messes. It is so easy to clean!

Odor Control
      Me, my kids, and even the cat think the litter is pleasant to smell.

Very Dusty LItter

from Brooklyn Center, MN

Fresh Step Clumping Cat litter

Comments about Fresh Step Clumping Cat Litter for Multiple Cats:

This is a really good cat litter whether you have one cat or multiples. The waste clumps up very well for easier scooping and dumping. I also really like the scent of Fresh Step, it is not overpowering, just the right amount of scent. It does a great job at covering up odors and stays fresh for about seven to 10 days before needs replacing. My whole house does not smell like cat, this litter really contains the odors and masks them well.

Moisture Absorption
      Does a really good job at absorbing both sold and liquid waste. I have no problems scooping up after my cat.

Clumps stay together, they do not come apart when you scoop them up. When it is time to change out the litter I do not get clouds of dust coming up either.

Odor Control
      Controls odors very well. When I'm out all day and come home I can barely smell that I have a cat. I have never had anyone tell me my house smells either, and trust me they would!

Very easy to use, just pour some in your litter box and scoop out as needed.