Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

great natural soap

from Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Baths
    • Daily Use
    • Showers

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

I replaced my usual bath soap with Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soup several months ago. Before I used whatever was cheapest at the grocery store (Dove, Zest, etc.). I've become more aware of the chemicals in our daily products and have been looking for natural alternatives. Dr. Bronner's is made with clean ingredients, smells great and works better than my old soaps. I would recommend it to everyone.

AWESOME Soap

from Greer, SC

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

We use this soap all the time. LOVE it! Great ingredient, smells great, and cleans great! The price for a bar is similar to the price that you would pay per bar for a lot of the big company bar soaps, but you get such an amazing quality product with Dr. Bronner's soaps. I appreciate the company's commitment to quality ingredients and making quality products. Although this soap does not have a strong smell, there is a faint almond smell to it. It smells great...even my husband loves it! I also feel like it cleans really well. I feel clean after using it, not like I have a film on me like some of "the leading bar soap brands" make me feel. I appreciate the incorporation of organic oils in this soap and I'm thrilled with knowing that I am using a product that will not harm my skin. Our family LOVE Dr. Bronner's products (especially this bar soap) and would highly recommend it to people searching for more natural body care items!

Incredibly gentle!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

When my daughter was about two months old she started having all sorts of skin irritations. Some of it didn't seem to bother her as much as it bothered us, but some of it was clearly uncomfortable for her, like the all over irritation. Several friends recommended Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap. We had been using a supposedly gentle version of a national baby shampoo but I immediately switched to the Dr. Bronner's. Within a few days we noticed improvement and within a week the irritation that seemed to be making her itchy was gone as well. The cradle cap and acne did take longer but since they are normal baby things and weren't bothering her we didn't worry about it.
    Two years later it is still one of the only soaps I will use on her. And her big sister and I, who both have very sensitive skin, love it as well. It doesn't lather as much as other soaps that I have used but it leaves my ski clean fresh and not dried out or irritated so I guess the lather isn't that big a deal, you do have to get used to it though.

Sudsy, fresh, natural

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

I've used Dr. Bronner's soap as long as I can remember. I feel strongly about using only natural soaps--no artificial scents or ingredients. I've tried many products and this is the best there is, and it is the only commercial brand (as opposed to small, local soap producers) that fits the bill. Unlike many natural soaps, this one actually lathers wonderfully and smells great too. I have dry skin and this is really smooth and nourishing. The almond scent is subtle--my favorite is actually the peppermint scent--but really nice. It works great all over the body. Another plus is that the bar lasts a good long while for the price (not the case with all soaps in this category). I consider myself something of a soap connoisseur, and I can honestly say that this is the best readily available natural moisturizing bar soap out there. I love to try new soaps and different brands, but this is the one that will always be on my bathroom shelf.

Natural Pure Castile Soap!

from Ohio

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap is great for both men and women! The Almond smell of the soap is wonderul. It has a real genuine, rich, almond smell to it. Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap feels really nice to use and will never dry out your hands even if you're like me and you're constantly washing them! I always keep a couple of Dr. Bronnner's Organic Bar Soaps under my sink at all times. My whole family loves using Dr. Bronner's. I have been purchasing Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soaps for almost twenty years now and they do a fantastic job creating fantastic products that work very well and are all natural, too!

I would recommend anyone try Dr. Bronner Castile Bar Soap, it works great and is all natural! I swear by it!

It has a fresh Almond Scent to it. The soap smells very fresh and like you purchased it from a special soap shop. The almond scent is very addictive, it has kind of a nutty aroma. It would be appropriate for both men and women.

Great product, great price and very versatile.

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

Dr. Bronner's soaps are amazing and the Almond is one of the best. Besides the great scent, the soap works very well to clean and moisturize skin without feeling greasy or dry afterwards. I actually use the soap as a full body wash and shampoo in the shower. My hair gets clean and stays cleaner longer. Even with a higher price point, the soap lasts longer than other soaps and actually saves me money in the long-run, since I never buy body wash or shampoo anymore. Also, the soap works really well for washing dishes. It suds up like other soaps and works really well at cutting grease and grime. Its also nice that its organic and I know that I'm not eating weird chemicals or putting them on my skin.

Very effective at cleaning body, hair, dishes, hands, and everything else I've tasked it to do.

The smell is perfect. It doesn't overwhelm you, but it provides a very soft, pleasant scent.

Just As Nice (Or Better) Than The Liquid Soap

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

Having been avid fans of Dr Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap, I was curious to try their bar soaps. I purchased a variety of scents of their bar soap, including Almond. I was surprised at how nice this bar of soap was.

This bar soap is very nice on the skin. I found that my skin was left cleansed as well as balanced. My skin was not stripped badly as so many soaps tend to do. I had no itching problems or dry patching like I have with many soaps. The soap itself seems to last longer than many soaps, although not as long as Sallyeander soaps do. There are no colorants in this soap and it is made from organic ingredients. The price is a bit higher than many mainstream brands of soap, but in the long run, I think it is worth the investment. My whole family liked this soap and enjoyed using it. When they don't like a soap, they let me know loud and clear!

INGREDIENTS: (for sensitive people) Saponified Organic Coconut, Palm, Olive Oils ([Organic] with Retained Glycerin), Water, Hemp Oil (Organic), Jojoba Oil (Organic), Bitter Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Amara) Fragrance (Natural), Salt, Citric Acid, Vitamin E

The almond scent is natural and very fresh. I don't find it overwhelming at all and I think that anyone with sensitivities might find this soap refreshing and non-irritating, unless the smell of almonds does not agree with them.

Great quality and natural!

from Cibolo, TX

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Organic Bar Soap - Almond:

I just started using this soap and I have to say it is really worth the money. If you compare it to an average body wash,you are getting your money worth. This stuff lasts! It lathers so easily and has a great scent. Almond is my favorite because its not too strong but definitely noticeable. If you have sensitive skin, give this a try.