Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Body Wash
Dove
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash

Repurchase!!!

I love dove products! I love this exfoliating product because it is gentle! Even though it's gentle it still gets rid of dead skin and leaves your body smooth plus it's moisturing! The scent smells fresh too! You could use this everyday if you like. I have and sometimes I dont.

KY

I buy this often

Makes your skin so soft and smells so good

Guadalupe az

true

Great for dry and sensitive skin

I have pretty sensitive skin that is very dry especially in the winter. This product is really great, it's hydrating, and doesn't irritate my skin. I highly recommend Dove brand because it's not drying and is effective for cleansing.

Michigan

Works good

I see no difference really. It works about the same as others. My skin still feels a bit dry.

Lathrop Ca

false

Great product and brand

Great scent. This is a great brand all in all

Fort myers

true

This product is the best around!! I'd use over and over!!

I use this dove brand everyday for shower use. It's sooths and exfoliates your skin leaving such a smooth texture. The body wash it self is so thick, therefor it last forever and ever! If you have dry crinkly skin this product is just for you. Even if not, still try this body was to leave your skin looking fresh and flawless!

Pace fl

true

I will not buy this again

I used this for a week and am so disappointed! I experienced dry itchy skin that I could feel shortly after drying off. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I do not have sensitive skin and this product caused irritation so I can only imagine what it would do to someone with sensitive skin. Please share your experience so I will know if it is just me or just a bad product

Texas

false

The only body wash I use

I take daily showers and this is gentle enough to use every time. The smell stays on me just about all day and night. It's very moisturizing and creamy. This is the only one I use and will never switch to anything else. It has cleared my skin up and really does feel like an exfoliation. No cons to this.

Henderson, NV

Gentle exfoliation

When you have sensitive skin it can sometimes be hard to find a wash that isn't super harsh. The exfoliation in this body wash gives you a pretty good experience with that. It was great on my skin and I didn't feel irritated afterwards. I also felt like my skin was refreshed and clean.

Jasper, AL

Good, but messy

I am a big fan of Dove body washes, as a rule, and while this one is gentle and moisturizing, it has one major drawback: the little blue exfoliating beads that are mixed into the creamy part of the soap get left behind in the shower. I have had to clean up little blue streaks and chunks in the bottom of the tub every time I have used it! This isn't a huge deal, as it is easily removed, but it is a little bit annoying. Other than that, though, I love it. The scent is light and clean, and it foams up nicely in a loofa or washcloth. It is gentle on my fairly sensitive skin (which is very important to me).The price is somewhat higher than that of other drugstore brands of body wash, but it isn't so high that it's unreasonable. I would probably not buy this exact formula of body wash again, because I honestly didn't notice that it exfoliated all that well, but I would definitely buy other Dove soaps in general.

USA