Other Camcorders:
Disney
38327-KM
Disney Frozen Digital Camcorder w/ Preview Screen

Summary

The Sakar Disney Frozen Digital Camcorder w/ Preview Screen features a 1.5-inch preview screen. You can edit and share photos easily, add special effects with the included Snapshots software and create albums to organize your photos.

Disney Frozen Digital Camcorder w/ Preview Screen

A child would like this camera

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Disney Frozen Digital Camcorder w/ Preview Screen:

I purchased the Disney Frozen Digital Camcorder for my niece and she really enjoys it, but it has a lot of negatives that I can't overlook. The best feature about this camcorder is that it is very easy to operate. Once powered on it only takes a single button to take a picture, but it has a 1 second delay, which means I must keep my hand steady or the pictures will blur. This camcorder does take a decent picture when bright light is present, but when it's not available pictures are not viewable. The preview screen gives a false representation of the image I'm viewing. The image on the screen appears very clear even under poor lighting, but once I review the image or play back a video I can't see anything. When it comes to shooting videos it does a decent job of not dropping frames when I'm filming someone in motion. I have also noticed that this camcorder can't hold a charge. As soon as I take this device off the charger within 10 minutes it's down to 75%. I wouldn't recommend the Disney Frozen Digital Camcorder because of its sub-par picture and video recording quality, but for a child who loves Frozen it would be a decent entry level camera.

• Was this a gift?: