View more body lotions

Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion

Pros

Cons

Dial NutriSkin Blends In To Make Your Dry Skin Go Away

I received a sample of Dial NutriSkin in the mail and this sample is specially made for dry skin. It contains Aloe which is know to help soothe your skin along with Vitamins C and E, Amino Acids,Omega 3 to help support moisture balance and Vitamin F to help with elasticity to your skin.

This does have a nice cool, calming smell to it and will come out a bit thick from the tube. It also is said to last 24 hours but I have just applied it so time will tell with that one.

My hands are softer from using this and maintain a nice lightly scented smell. I will be recommending it to everyone as it seems to be working fine on my dry hands.

Nice packaging, but I wouldn't recommend using Dial NutriSkin.

I guess I have to say this product is overall ineffective. It didn't do anything for dry skin, didn't absorb well and had absolutely no effect as far as anti-aging even though it claims to have vitamins a, c, e etc. I only give it poor and not very poor, because it is a skin lotion.

I try to stay away from strong scents that are overpowering, but this product has a pleasing mild scent.

Absorption
I don't think it absorbs very well. When I put it on then minutes later it's still sitting on top of my skin for the most part.

Although I like the packaging very much, I should have known better than to purchase a product that has its first ingredient listed to be water. It claims to be a bio-nutrient complex and so, I expected a noticeable improvement in my dry skin. I couldn't use it under makeup, because it doesn't absorb well on me. Then I tried it on my hands and arms and again, it was too greasy. Because it's supposed to have vitamins A,C,E in it, I was hoping it would at least even out my unwanted tan.....No such luck! Since I bought two containers at the same time, one was wasted and the other is still half full. For me, there is no point in using it, because it does absolutely nothing to benefit my skin.

New Dial Lotion is pretty good!

from Country Club Hills, IL

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

I had a pretty high value coupon from my Sunday's newspaper, so I figured I would give this lotion a shot. We usually use Jergens, which I think this is pretty comparable! It does not leave a heavy, greasy feeling on my skin. My skin feels soft throughout the day and it has a very pleasant scent. There are 3 different types, but I have only used one kind so far (the bottle with the green writing labeled "dry skin"). My husband appears to like it as well, which is a plus because he is sort of a lotion snob, lol. I also have the extra dry skin lotion (the only other kind available at the time that I purchased), but I have not used it yet. I would like to get my hands on the other kind (cannot remember the name of it, but it is the one with the purple writing), but it is always out of stock. Guess that is the best one since I cannot seem to get my hands on it! I suggest trying it out of you are a fan of Jergens.

• Absorption:

Makes your skin soft and smooth

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

This lotion is the only lotion that I can use without drying my skin out more. Most kinds with leave my skin red and irritated, but this kind leaves my skin feeling soft and rehydrated. I use it almost everyday and it really helps when you have very dry skin to begin with. It smells nice and is not to strong like some others are. It is also not oily and rubs into the skin good.
It is a kind I will be buying for a long time.

Just ok.

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

This was a nice lotion. It did not stand up to the claims on the bottle of "improves elasticity" and did not last the "24 hours". I liked the overall feeling of the lotion but I did not care for the scent, it was a bit heavy and I did not care for the melon smell.

I did not care for the scent. It smells like artificial melon. It was not overly strong but it lingered heavily enough to overpower any other smells. I would have preferred a powder smell or no smell.

Absorption
It really did absorb well. It was quick and did not leave a sticky feeling. It was silky and smooth. Even if you used too much it did absorb.

This is a fine lotion. The claims on the bottle said "improves elasticity, lasts 24 hours and for dry skin. I would say it was for dry skin but not extremely dry skin. It effectively moisturized but it did not last 24 hours for me. I am older, live in a dry climate and I had to reapply to my legs and arms in order to keep them looking moist and supple. I also have no idea how it improved elasticity. I think this claim is a stretch. While it gives the appearance of elasticity because of the moisture from the lotion it did not "improve" the skin. Once the product is gone after a shower, the appearance of elasticity is also gone.

Great Lotion for the Price

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

I wash my hands a lot. Because of this my hands get very dry. I have to keep lotion everywhere, my home, office, bag etc. I found this lotion on clearance in CVS. I figured id give it a try and bought a few to keep around. I really like it. It keeps my hands really soft and helps the dry skin. For the price, you cannot beat this lotion. I highly recommend it. Especially for people like me who need to keep a bottle everywhere.

The Dial that I have is actually the unscented version. Its not 100% unscented but it does not have a frangrance or perfume smell. I dont really care about how hand lotion smells. I am fine with unscented or scented as long as it works.

Absorption
It comes of the bottle thick but when you rub it in it goes on very smoothly. It is not at all greasy and does not leave your hands greasy like some other hand lotions do. It absorbs really quickly into your skin and your hands are immediately softer.

As I already said, my hands can get very dry. After one use of this lotion my hands feel very soft.

• Absorption:

smoothing and not too sticky feeling

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

After trying many different brands of lotions and paying way to much for different lotions that weren't working well. I have tried other Dial brand items and liked them in the past and thought that I would try this lotion for my dry skin. I have somewhat sensitive skin as well and it doesn't seem to affect my skin which is nice. This Dial lotion goes on smoothly and doesn't seem too thick or sticky.
My skin was dry and seemed to get more dry as winter set in. After continuing to use the lotion, my skin seemed to get smooth and not so itchy and dry anymore. I like the way my skin feels after using the lotion for a while and it seems to rehydrate it.
The smell is great. It does not smell bad and is appealing. My husband and kids even like it. The smell doesn't linger too long and isn't too strong, but I can smell it for a while which is alright.
I think that lotion absorbs into the skin well and doesn't seem to clump or glob and feel greasy on the surface of the skin.

Effective!

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

I was very shocked at how well this lotion absorbs into the skin, and the feel afterwards! We use this daily, on us as parents and our children. It smells great! Feels great!

The lotion we bought was for extra dry skin, the smell is like a smell of Summer-very nice!

Absorption
Very surprised at how well it absorbs!

It keeps our dry skin at bay!

• Absorption:

Not bad, but a little thin for my liking!

from Yorktown Heights, NY

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

Im always in the market for a new lotion- something non-greasy, quick absorbing and one that doesnt have a strong smell. I have to say that I am happy with Dial NutriSkin, although it is a little thin for my liking. At first I thought it had 'settled' and that shaking the bottle would help, but it didnt. I opened it up and saw that this is just how the lotion is. I have the Extra Dry Skin version. It isnt greasy, has a mild scent that is plesant and is quick absorbing. I keep it at my desk and I like that I can put it on and then deal with papers and it doesnt leave marks anywhere. Overall a solid product!

• Absorption:

Dry skin takes lots of Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion..

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

I received a 1 fluid ounce (29 ml) tube of Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion in the mail. It states on it that it is 'new'.

It also states:

"plus bio nutrient complex.
Vitamin C and E.
Omega 3.
Vitamin F."

I unscrewed the top and squeezed out some of the lotion. It is fragrance free. I applied it to all of my body, as I had been at the beach for a few days. My skin had felt dry, and the lotion disappeared straight away. I actually added more to my legs, and arms.

I was amazed that I almost used up the whole 1 ounce tube, in one go.

My skin felt moist, and soft. This is supposed to last for 24 hours, but my skin could have taken more 10 hours later.

I do like the Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion as it is dermatologist tested, hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, and will not clog pores.

I haven't decided yet if I will buy a full size bottle.

Fragrance free, which I like.

Disappeared immediately.

Kept me hydrated for about 10 hours, not the 24 as stated on the tube.

• Absorption:

Nice packaging, but I wouldn't recommend using Dial NutriSkin.

from Little Falls, NJ

Perfect for dry skin!

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion:

I received a free sample of this and I'm glad I did. I have very dry skin that changes with the seasons. This really helped! I wasn't interested in the nutrients but the product is fast absorbing and it doesn't have a strong smell. I used it all over my body and I only had to apply it to my arms and legs once a day.