Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:

DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press

Love my Panini Press-so many uses

from Auburn, AL

Comments about DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press:

We recently purchased a DeLonghi Panini Press. It was a little pricey than what I was expecting to pay for the panini press. But, when we got to the store, I look at the other model out on the shelf. This panini press just seemed more sturdy. The other panini preesses that were cheaper, seemed wobbly and unsturdy. Plus this panini press was pretty. It is very sleek in appearance. It goes well with out other stainless steel appliances. It heats up quickly and is ready to use. It is great for left overs. Example: made meatlof the night before then use the panini press the next night o make meatlof paninis! It is easy to make the kids grilled cheese sandwiches on a busy night. I love my panini press!

love it!

from Orange, CA

Comments about DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press:

I found this beautiful machine at target on sale. and lets jsut say I've been eating paninis non stop. I can't go back to cold sandwiches anymore ha. You'll love this product. Turn any boring sanswich into a meal worth eating

The DeLonghi Panini Press makes more than sandwiches!

from Apex, NC

Comments about DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press:

I received the DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press CGH800 as a gift from my husband. I had not asked for it, and I honestly didn't think I would ever use it. But as I flipped through the recipe book that came with the grill, I realized the possiblities - grilling meat and veggies, quesidillias, burritos, etc. I can't tell you how many parties I've had where we've set up a quesadilla bar and people fill their tortilla and I grill them in the DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press. It is always a huge hit! What makes it even easier is that I also grill the chicken for the quesadillas in the press before the party to cut down on cleaning time!

And that brings me to my negative comment - I think the grill is a little difficult to clean. You can't stick it in the sink, and sometimes food really gets stuck on there, and you have to scrub and scrub and scrub.

All in all, the DeLonghi Indoor Grill and Panini Press CGH800 is absolutely worth purchasing!****