Other Dog Foods:
Dry Dog Food
DAD'S
DAD'S Trail Mix Dry Dog Food

DAD'S Trail Mix Dry Dog Food

my dogs love this dads trail mix food.

from dublin georgia

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Good Value

Cons

• Larger Dogs

Comments about DAD'S Trail Mix Dry Dog Food:

Love how the price is decent and my dogs love it. I'd been buying this for a while now for my dogs. And will keep doing that. Thanks I got a picture of my 2 year old daughter holding the dog food bag helping me feed the dogs I wish I could send it to u

My Rottweiler and my Vet love Dad's Kibble Select

from Chardon, OH

Comments about DAD'S Trail Mix Dry Dog Food:

My ten year old Rottweiler loves Dad's Kibble Select Dog Food.  She started out on Dad's Chunks which she consumed for several years.  When Dad's Kibble Select came on the scene we tried it, and she was so happy from the very start.  On occasion, I pick out the cheesey pieces and treat her to them alone.  She loves these pieces like her pricey snacks.

My veterinarian is pleased with her at her elderly age on this product as she is still quite active.  Her coat is shiney and she couldn't look better.  A friend recenty commented on how great she looks and was quite surprised that she wasn't on a "premium" dog food product.  She said she assumed Dad's products with the local (Ohio/Pennsylvania) market couldn't hold up to premium standards.  I checked out Dad's products long ago and found them to be equally as nutricious as the premium brands.  I have occasionally along the way tried other foods, but my girl is always eager to eat her Dad's Kibble Select.

the best dog food ever

from Middletown, PA

Comments about DAD'S Trail Mix Dry Dog Food:

i think dads kibble select is the best food for your pet because it has little meaty treats and cheese mixed in it.and the it is priced reasonably and goes a long way. tis is the only dry food my dog will eat she is very fussy about er food. if i try to give her something else she will let it sit for days and stick her nose up at it.princess is her name and boy did i name her right because she acts like a princess!