Other Dog Foods:
Models:
34342, 34343, 34341
Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food

Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food

Cured my dog's skin problems!

Comments about Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food:

My dog had a skin condition, and it resolved upon eating this food!

Quality of Ingredients
It uses the best quality ingredients, all fresh, lots of omega fatty acids for coat quality. We believed our dog had a skin condition related to allergies with chicken- she had crusty scabs and itchy flaky skin- so we switched to this orijen variety and it completely resolved and her coat is gorgeous now! She loves it. It is kind of stinky though, so don't leave it out in the summer.

Flavor Selection
Who doesn't love fish? The smell of it drives the dogs crazy.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Superior quality!

from Montpelier, VA

Comments about Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food:

Have fed this for 2 years now to my young adult dog. Everyone, including her vet, can't say enough about her appearance, energy and overall health.

Quality of Ingredients
Top-notch ingredients and full transparency on their website!

Flavor Selection
Could always use more flavor choices for variety.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Best dog food ever

from Hamburg, NJ

Comments about Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food:

After searching endlessly for the perfect food for my dog, I finally stopped at Orijen. This dog food will increase the energy and health of your dog tremendously. I own a toy poodle who is one year old now and he has shown robust energy, shiny fur, and healthy teeth. Although the food may be a little expensive, it is worth it because my dog has never been happier or healthier. Since the food is imported from Canada and has no suspicious ingredients I feel confident that it will not harm my dog. Not only is the food healthy for your dog, but he will love it. The other brands I gave my dog (Pedigree, Science Diet, Cesar's, Eukanuba), he only ate when he was hungry, which was like every other day. So if your dog does not eat daily as he should be, then try Orijen because they will love the flavor of it. When my dog was a puppy, I gave the food to him with a little hot water on top, but now he just eats it plain dry and loves it. Overall, give this dog food a try if you are still searching for that perfect meal.

BEST YOU CAN BUY

from Warrensburg, MO

Comments about Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food:

This is the best dog food you can buy. I have been feeding it to my 5 year old lab for over 3 years now.  Prior to buying htis product, my yellow labrador retriever had problems with allergies that caused her to have severe itching, which resulted in a dull coat. The poor girl was miserable.  She loves eating it. Every morning and night she is excited to get her meal. Now her coat is shiney. The itchy skin is gone.  Previously she sometimes got loose stools or constipated, but now her stools are fantastic.  She literally glows with health.  I feel my dog's health warrants the price of this dog food, and it is a bit pricey. However, you will get what you pay for.  When we first started using this product, there were times when the stock was low, and it was hard to find. However, now they seem to have this issue solved.  Supply seems to be meeting demand much better.  I never have trouble finding it now.

top - notch quality in dog food!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food:

wow... this dog food is the absolute best quality. Fresh ingredients, higher in protein... just check the ingredient label yourself. We feed our 80 pound yellow lab a combination of this as well as natures variety (mostly 'cuz the protein is so high in the Orijen)... Our lab loves this. She loves it as training treats as well. She is dieting a bit, and I just take a small handful out of her breakfast for training treats throughout the day... very successful. This is one of the best brands of dog food out there currently (and we're tough critics!)

Orijen 6 Fresh Fish is loaded with fish!

from Chino Hills, CA

Comments about Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food:

Of all the Orijen varieties, Orijen 6 Fresh Fish is definitely my favorite.  It contains salmon, herring, lake whitefish, walleye, flounder, and lake trout.  It is grain free.  It contains no preservatives (the fish arrive fresh and are processed immediately).  All the ingredients in Orijen are passed "fit for human consumption".  4 out of the first 5 ingredients are fish.  The first three ingredients are fish (two of them fish meal, which means lots of fish, very little moisture content).

What I love so much about this flavor is that it is great for dogs with allergies to chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, etc.  When I read the ingredient list and the reasons why those ingredients are included in the food ... I am truly impressed.  This is a well balanced, well thought out food that all of my dogs have loved over the years.

Other great things about it are that it contains balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio (for proper bone and joint development and health), and natural sources of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Omega 3, and Omega 6.

I highly recommend this food.  The price is high, but if you read about the company, the food, why the ingredients are included, it is easy to understand the high cost.  Orijen 6 Fresh Fish is outstanding.