3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Easy Pop Popcorn Maker Warm, fresh popcorn whenever you want it!

The Cuisinart Easy Pop Popcorn Maker is a great little kitchen appliance. If you or your family members are fresh popcorn lovers, it's an item that will get lots of use in your home. I've had this popcorn maker for over two years and it still makes a wonderfully fresh, warm bowl of popcorn every time.  Of course, I only recommend to those who are willing to make popcorn using oil or butter as it does not function as a hot air popper.  But if you're a fan of movie theatre style popcorn, then you're in for a treat.  It's very easy to use and gives a consistent result with every usage. The Easy Pop Popcorn Maker is quick and easy to use.  It can pop up to 10 cups of fresh popcorn inless than five minutes and you decide how much oil and what flavors you want to add

Many snack manufacturers make packets specifically for use with this type of popcorn maker, but you can also do it yourself. The Easy Pop Popcorn maker comes with a 1/2 cup measuring cup to ensure accurate volume sized to fit the popcorn maker. It also has it's own serving bowl with built in ventilation to let off steam. When the popping is finish, you just invert the lid and voila...you have a bowl! The non stick base plate ensures a smooth operation as it rotates to keep the popcorn in constant motion.

The only slight drawback to the popper is that you must clean it immediately after popping as the oil tends to drie around the rim of the base plate and can be difficult to clean the longer it sits. However, as a popcorn lover, its my favorite. It's quick, easy and turns out a fantastic bowl of popcorn every time!

Eh... it works but for some reason I am not crazy about this

The Cuisinart Easy Pop Popcorn Maker is a very cool looking gadget. Its design is smart because it allows for the steam that comes from popping corm to escape, thus keeping the corn crispy as it pops. It does pop most if not all of the kernels, and cleanup is a breeze because everything but the base of the unit can be put in the dishwasher.

You can use a very small amount of oil, a small amount of kernels and get a reasonable yield on the poping. The machine has a lever that rotates the corn and the oil around so they evenly mix and pop. Smart and easy to use. But, for some reason I am not in love with this popper, and I am mot sure why. It is fast -- just as fast as microwave popcorn, but better because you can control the toppings. I love popcorn, and I eat it several times a week. Its a lovely high fiber treat.  But I am just luke warm.

Perhaps it will have to grow on me. I still recomend it as you can have oil popped pop corn with less oil and no wilting of the corn due to steam.

Good Popcorn

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

I received this Popcorn Maker a couple of years ago for my birthday. I love popcorn and rather have a maker than use microwave popcorn. This is very easy to use and heats up very fast. I like that you can just turn it over and use it as the bowl without having to dirty another bowl or dish. It just takes a tablespoon of oil in the bottom and about 1/2 cup of corn and you get a nice big bowl full. The only problem I have had with it was when I was trying to make Carmel corn each year. It only does a batch at a time. You have to wait until it totally cools off before you can make another batch. This makes it pretty time-consuming if you are trying to make a lot of popcorn. . But for a nice size bowl of popcorn this works great.

If you use the right about of popcorn it pops it all in a very short time.

Settings/Features
There really are not any setting or features. Just an on and off button.

Best part is just wash out the lid and whip the bottom. Non stick bottom so very easy to clean.

• Settings/Features:

A very nice popcorn maker.

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

This is a really nice popcorn maker. It is quiet, pops my popcorn very quickly, and easy to clean up. This is a much healthier way to eat popcorn than microwaving a bag of that greasy, buttery stuff. It also gets every kernel popped and never leaves behind un popped morsels.

• Settings/Features:

Cuisinart makes great products but this isn't one!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

Cuisinart has finally let me down. The Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker looks great and makes wonderful popcorn, but sadly that doesn't last long. This machine is poorly designed. The plastic prongs that sit in the core of the popcorn maker must snap into the slots on the base, but it's impossible to tell because you can't see through the base of the maker. If the prongs aren't snapped in perfectly they will break once you try
to put the red lid over the of the top of the see-thru bowel with any force. This happened the second time I ever tried to make popcorn on this device. I was only able to make popcorn once, which came out great, but I almost burned myself when I flipped the base over so the see-thru container becomes a bowel. Also, the plastic see-thru bowel just sits on top of the maker with nothing holding it in place. I would definitely not recommend the Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker to anyone.

Fun, Functional and a Little Messy

from Red Hill, PA

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

I really wanted a popcorn maker. There's something fun about not having to use the microwave and making popcorn your own way. My kids were very excited when we first got it too. The product is relatively easy to use. The popcorn pops quickly, evenly and is very fun to watch! The product can hold and produce enough popcorn to feed my family of six. We each have our preferences on how we like our popcorn, so after we pop it, I just add some butter and then they add the salt, seasoned salt or whatever they desire to the popcorn. It does get a little messy though when we need to flip it over and add the butter to the container. I add my own lid to that part to make it less messy. Unfortunately, I have also dropped some of the parts a few times. It did not hold up entirely, but it is still usable. If you are looking to make your own popcorn and to have fun with it, this product is definitely fun to have around. Our movie nights are extra special now :)

• Settings/Features:

easy to use popcorn popper that is visually entertaining

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

A good popcorn popper that works quickly and efficiently, with quick and easy cleanup as well.

has consistent performance batch after batch

Settings/Features
just add the plug it in, add the popcorn and get ready to enjoy

very simple and easy to cleanup with minimal effort. just take apart, place non-electric parts in soapy water and clean like you would your dishes. have not tried dishwasher , but should clean non-electric parts just as easily

just add the popcorn, plug it in and watch it pop. does not take long for it to make a large batch

Have only had it for a couple of months, but makes multiple batches with ease and does not seem to show any signs of wearing out

Makes Delicious Popcorn.

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

I've had my popper for about 2.5 years. It's easy to use....literally just one button! The popcorn is delicious! I've never had a problem with any of the popcorn burning, and almost all of the kernels pop. One serving size is enough for two people. On the downside, it's hard to keep clean.

The bottom is hard to clean, because it obviously can't be submerged in water. Therefore, even after cleaning, sometimes there's a bit of an oily residue.

• Settings/Features:

Takes up a lot of space but worth it!

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

Love this gadget, even though it takes up a lot of shelf space in my pantry! Popcorn comes out light, fluffy and never burned! It is a little slow to heat up, but all the kernels get popped and the cover flips over to turn into a bowl - two in one! Color also matches my other kitchen appliances, definitely recommend it!

It's Pretty But I would rather use the microwave

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

This was a gift and when I first saw it, I thought wow, it is beautiful for a popcorn maker.  Unfortunately, I don't think it lives up to its beauty.  It pops the corn very slowly.  It is NOT easy to clean, as it is described to be, and to tell you the truth, a packet of Orville Redenbachers from the microwave tastes just as good if not better than popcorn made with this popper.

The manual tells you it will pop up to 10 cups in under 10 minutes, but this is stretching the truth.   Be prepared to wait.The manual also says that Cuisinart popcorn is healthier for you because you choose the type and amount of oil and salt you want.  That is true, but they are suggesting that you go out and buy special oil for popcorn makers, as well as salt made just for popcorn, and guess what....this all costs a lot of money.

The serving bowl, lid and popping plate are all dishwasher safe, but cleaning up any oily, greasy mess is NOT easy, so don't be fooled.

Guess this would be okay for making popcorn for a large group or for a party.  I personally don't think we will ever use it again and it definitely is a candidate for the next garage sale.

So easy to clean. That is the biggest plus of this product

Not Thrilled..

from La Mirada, CA

Comments about Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker Series:

I have had this popper for a while but I have to tell you that it doesn't come close to theater popcorn. I would reather buy microwave natural and it would come out so much better. Don't buy this one! Waist of money!

Easy Pop Popcorn Maker Warm, fresh popcorn whenever you want it!

from Lilburn, GA