Other Food Processors:
Cuisinart
DLC 10SBC
Cuisinart DLC-10SBC Pro Classic 7 Cup Food Processor

Summary

7-cup capacity; extra-large feed tube; stainless-steel slicing discs and shredding disc; chopping/mixing blade and dough blade; small and large pushers; detachable disc stem; compact flat cover|Knead bread or chop, mix, slice and shred foods with this food processor that features a work bowl with a 7-cup capacity. The extra-large feed tube with small and large pushers accommodates a variety of foods.

Cuisinart DLC-10SBC Pro Classic 7 Cup Food Processor

Classic, Effective Food Processor

Comments about Cuisinart DLC-10SBC Pro Classic 7 Cup Food Processor:

I don't use my food processor as much as some home cooks I know, but I use mine more than many others. And I'm happy mine is a Cuisinart, because it's a real workhorse when called upon. It really does exactly what it's supposed to do: you put food in the bowl, hit the button, and it cuts things up. The pulse function works particularly well when making a dough, or when you're afraid of taking things too far.

The one thing about Cuisinart food processors though - they have a flat base, which makes for a lovely, wide bowl. However, it doesn't work that great for things like sauces. I've tried recipes that say to use a food processor for the emulsion, but they don't work well for me and I think it's because my Cuisinart is too big. But I wouldn't trade it for a different brand ever.

• Power: