Other Cookwares:

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

Looks great and is even better to cook with then nonstick pans!

My super generous husband gave this to me for Christmas. I was so surprised! They are a very lovely set of Stainless Steel pots and pans. He got me a much bigger set than what I could find a picture of but you have got to see them!

I was so worried that the handles would get hot and I would have to start using towels or pot-holders while cooking to keep from getting burnt but I was so wrong, somehow the handles actually stay cool to the touch.

They have a very beautiful mirror shine that to keep you need to do a little polishing (I found a great product that works wonders on this, it's called Kleen King, I place a review on it already!)

Before using this set I was used to using non-stick pans and was also worried about the sticking problem. So far I have not had any problems with my food sticking and I feel better in that I now don't have to worry about bits of the non stick stuff getting into our food! If you do get any food stuck on the pan the instructions suggest sitting the pan in hot soapy water and when the water cools wash out!

Cuisinart Chef'sClassic Stainless Cookware Will Get The Job Done

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware is great for most kitchens. It is space-aged looking in its design, but what I like best is it will do a wonderful job on your food. This set is unbelievably sturdy and the handles are study as well. They are made of stainless steel. They have aluminum in the bottom so they will heat your food evenly. It will make cooking your favorite foods delightful. You can make pasta, spaghetti, potatoes, soups, chili, and vegetables. You can cook meats, fish, bacon and chicken in some of the other cookware in this set. It does a good job on rice too. The list just goes on and on. It will boil water really fast. You can use this on ranges, stoves and grills because of the metal it is made of. I give Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware 3 STARS because some of your food will stick, unless you use a spray. You get saucepans, skillets, sauté’ pan, stockpot. The cookware ranges from small to large in size. They are great for family dinners or parties. What else is cool is that this cookware is safe for dishwashing. You can use them to broiler too. They are easy to clean and look like new after washing them. They are made to withstand a lot of heat. They will hold a lot of food too. This set can be noisy when using them and putting them away. This is not the best set of cookware I have used, but it will get the job done. This set is expensive, but on sale it is a fair deal.

Cuisinart Cookware

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

These stainless steel pans are very nice and they last for a long time. My parents have had their set for at least 10 years. I have had my own for about 6 months and I think they're great.

Doesn't Stick
I barely ever have anything that sticks to these pans.

If anything ever sticks to your pan all you have to do is let the pan soak with a little water in it for a little while and it becomes easy to clean.

Great basic cookware set

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

This product is a great value. The pans are heavy and sturdy. They clean up easily and include enough sizes to be all you need for most stovetop cooking. I have been using my set for over five years now and they are still in great shape. I have never owned any of the more expensive brands of cookware, but for my needs, this set is more than adequate.

Classy and good

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 rating is because of the price. But if you can afford it, go for it!! It is very good cookware. I found it cooked quite evenly. Heats up quickly whether used on electric, gas, or even a wood stove. Regarding a wood stove: the handles get VERY hot, so be careful. But at least they don't melt as some plastic handled cookware does, and you don't have to worry about wooden handles scorching. I LOVE the see through glass lids, too.

Doesn't Stick
There's a slight sticking factor (it's not non-stick) but a good cook can work with that using the proper oils and lower temperatures. We don't have any real problems with the saucepan we use most often.

Heat Distribution
Very even distribution. Works well with electric, gas, and wood-cook stoves. Edges cook as well as center portions with no extra hotness in the center to scorch your foods.

Ease of Handling
Well balanced, but I advise using pot holders since the handles can warm up a bit.

Easy to clean and doesn't scratch even when we use a hard scouring pad.

The Best Cookware Brand

from NA

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

I owned this cookware in the year 2008 and it was one of my favorite brands and still is. I did not have a maid at that time and so I used to spend more than half of my time in cooking meals and I used this product daily. It is completely stain less steel and it never lost its color even after using it daily. It can be placed in a freezer as well can be washed in a dishwasher without any hesitation. The product is ligh in weight and can be cleaned easily.

I had purchased a recipe book also when I purchased this cookware and tried different dishes daily. It is nonstick and so the fried eggs could be removed with a wooden spoon easily. There is no second thought about the quality of the product as it is the best. The product is safe to use and it never gets heated up even after a long time usage. It is oven proof as well. I replaced this product with another brand and got a good price for it as it a branded product.

great cookware

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware is very good quality. My husband loves to cook and this set of pans is his favorite. They are stainless steel and look really sharp in our large kitchen. Even though there is no nonstick coating on these, the food doesn't seem to stick in these pans. They are very easy to clean. I usually fill them with hot soapy water when I am done cooking in them and let it soak while we eat dinner. Then I wash them out and anything that may have been stuck to them just rinses away. Nothing could be easier! This set is a little expensive, but it is well worth the money spent. They are very good quality, very durable and can be used for all of your cooking needs. You get everything that you need to cook a complete full course dinner all in one set. And these are good enough quality to be used by a prfessional chef! So if you are looking for a quality set of cookware, look no further.

Quality Cookware With A Few Quirks

from Dawsonville, GA

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

I received this set for Christmas as a gift. It seems to distribute heat evenly and does not burn food easily. I do not like that it is heavy and that you are not supposed to put it in the dishwasher. I like the measurement guide imprinted on the inside of the pots. I also wish the handles were soft. I do not like the rivets on the inside of the cookware as it it hard to clean around because food gets caught. This is a very solid set of cookware that could use a few improvements for the money. It also seems to scratch easily, but I think any shiny stainless steel cookware wood on the porcelain gas burners that I have and if you wear rings. It is a beautiful looking set of cookware. Friends that also have this set do put the cookware in the dishwasher. Because of how heavy these pots are, they may be difficult to handle for some people, but again, this may be common for quality cookware with heavy gauge steel. Also, since these were a gift, I'm not sure where they are made. I have made it a point to only purchase goods made in the USA for several years now.

Not dishwasher safe.

• Ease of Handling:

Love these pots and pans but dont overheat them.

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

I got this set as a Christmas present from my parents and I couldn't be happier. My first set of pots and pans was purchased from a yard sale. While they did the job they in no way compare to my Cuisinart set. They are extremely easy to use and come clean with no problems. Be careful to not overheat them though.

Doesn't Stick
These are not non stick pans. Don't crank the heat all the way up and expect your egg to not stick or be destroyed. When cooking with nicer pots and pans the temperature does not need to be so high. You should heat gradually not full blast. If you do it correctly you will have no problems with sticking.

Heat Distribution
Food cooks very evenly and heat is distributed nicely.

Ease of Handling
Love the design. Easy to hold, even when tilting. They are not too heavy but built solid.

Whether you use soap and water, soak them, or US special stainless steel cleaner, this set cleans up pretty nicely. Again though, if you over heat them, it leave marks so just be mindful of that when using them. I had a roommate who decided to cook popcorn in my stock pot. She put the temperature all the way up and left it too long on the stove. Not only did her popcorn burn but she burnt my pot and I have never been able to get those marks out even with special cleaner.

Love the handles on these. Easy to hold, doesn't get too hot, easy to pour (when need be). I am also not a fan of glass lids so I am happy that the lids are stainless steel as well.

Have had mine for about 5 years now and so far no problems.

• Ease of Handling:

So happy with my purchase

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

After going through several sets of cheaper cookware, I finally decided to buy a more expensive set and really take good care of them. I had my eye on this set for a couple of months when it finally went on a really good sale and came with a set of mixing bowls as a bonus. I read the manuals to make sure I used them and cleaned them properly since I wanted these looking as beautiful and shiny as the day I bought them. I've had them for over a year now and use them daily. They still look beautiful and heat evenly. Things cook very quickly on only medium heat or less. As long as you use enough oil or spray, nothing sticks to the pans. If something does stick, it's a small amount abd a little vinegar has them clean and sparkling all over again. I love this set so much that I actually bought several additional single pieces separately. I would absolutely recommend this cookware for anyone willing to handle stainless steel.

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware is great

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware:

I will say that Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware is great for those who know what they are doing in the kitchen. I would recommend beginners stick to non stick cookware just because it might be easier for them. This is great for searing food in my opinion. When you put it on the pan, make sure that it's on high heat and don't touch it until it's ready to be flipped. Otherwise, your food will not get the crust. I would not make gratins using the Cuisinart Stainless Cookware because it will definitely stick. There is no amount of oil that will help you here. One complaint that I have about the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware is that the handles get very hot when you cook with it. That it why you have to handle all the cookware with a towel or oven mitt when transferring. I wish they made a different type of handle because sometimes I forget and burn myself.

Cuisinart Chef'sClassic Stainless Cookware Will Get The Job Done