4.8
Other Cookwares:
Cookware Sets, Pans, Pots, Saute Pan, Saute Pans & Woks, Skillets & Griddles, Stainless Steel
All-Clad
All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware

All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

The absolute best cookware you can buy

All-Clad is the best cookware I have ever used. I purchased the full set and while it was initially a very big investment for me, I know I will never have to buy cookware again if I take care of it. Since it will last for years, it is a great value to me. The best thing about All-Clad is that it cooks food evenly no matter what type of stove you are using. it works equally well on gas or electric cook-tops.You can also cook almost any type of food in it without having any problems with sticking or burning if you use it correctly. It is also so heavy-duty that you can use one pan and transfer it to the oven without it damaging the beautiful look of the pans. The only thing that I consider a downside is that the pans can be extremely heavy depending on what type of food you put in them and this can sometimes make it difficult to transfer food to the oven or serving dishes. Other than that, I love my All-Clad and would recommend it for anyone who loves to cook.

My All-Clad review.

I received my All-Clad cookware set as a gift. Previously, I had no experience with expensive cookware. The All-Clad cookware set has been a great addition to my gourmet kitchen. The All-Clad cookware literally looks like a million bucks. I am a huge fan of stainless steal, so this set looks perfect. The set has an amazing assortment of sizes. There are really two things that I do not like about the set. The first issue is that the lids have stainless steel handles. Don't get me wrong, the handles look nice, but they get really hot during cooking. I would much prefer the lids to have the heat resistant lid handles. Secondly, the All-Clad is a little heavy for my taste, but it is also really well made. I guess that is the trade off.

Doesn't Stick
These are not nonstick pots and pans, so for average cooks like myself, there will be sticking issues. Generally soaking the pots and pans overnight will remedy the sticking issues.

Heat Distribution
The pots and pans do a great job of distributing heat effectively.

Ease of Handling
Pots and pans are a touch heavy, but manageable.

Depends on the sticking issues.

BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED!

EXTREMELY DURABLE.

Good, but a little pricey

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

This set is really nice, but comes with a hefty price tag. With the high price comes the responsibility of taking care of it. I had one pan that got a tad overheated and blue circles appeared on the bottom. Medium to low heat should be used with these and you need to be a little bit more patient and thoughtful when cooking with them. Other than that, they are great and a good investment.

Doesn't Stick
I find a have to use a lot of olive oil in the pan to get the food to not stick. If you don't use a high temperature (medium heat or less) the food doesn't tend to stick. I do occasionally have trouble with eggs sticking. Haven't quite mastered that one yet.

Heat Distribution
Cooks everything evenly and throughout. Searing meat in the pans is especially nice.

Ease of Handling
Very nice design. Easy to handle, pick up, pour, move, etc. The handles are very comfortable and don't over heat.

You shouldn't use scrub brushes on these pans. If you do you are chancing scratches. If something is stuck on you should soak in water and then try with a soft cloth. You can also buy special cleaner for them. While it's not a big deal, it can sometimes take a bit of time to get hard stuck pieces off. I used a scrub brush on my one pan and did get scratched on it.

Beautiful design. They are pretty solid and you can feel it in the weight but they are not overly heavy.

If taken care of these should last a long time.

the BEST pots out there

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

i absolutely love my all clad stainless steel cookware. for one it is so shiny and pretty. my 13 month old loves playing with them. :) two, i love cooking with them. i love that they are healthier for my family than the nonstick pots. they dont have any of that yucky stuff in them. they are so reliable and long lasting. they will last you like forever if you take care of them. i love the quality this company produces. i trust this cookware. the price is the only part i dont like. but you get what you pay for. and these you get such a good quality and healthy for your family. i havent had any problems with food sticking too terribly bad. they cook my food evenly and amazingly. they heat up evenly and quickly. i would definitly choose this cookware over any other brand any day. these pot are so gogeous. i love them and am so happy i purchased these. using these also make me feel like a chef.

• Ease of Handling:

All-Clad Stainless steel is the best cookware

from Epsom, NH

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

I just got All-Clad for the first time couple months ago. I don't eat out. I have 26 years experience line cook, chef, food prep for restaurants and catering. I love to cook and just experiment by throwing what ever I have together, even if it has never been done, or may not seem a good idea. I cook big batches & freeze in smaller containers. I love All-Clad. Stainless steel is automatically non-stick. Keep the temp low, or keep plenty of liquid in the pot. I have a small house w/ no storage so all my pots & pans hang from the ceiling; so love the holes in the handles. The handles don't get hot & are welded so inside the pot is totally smooth. That makes for easier spatula swiping & no rivets to scrub around. The price is low, but the pots are better than the more expensive ones. No hot spots w/ the welded heat dispersing plate on the bottoms. I tend to wander and forget about the pot on the stove, and these don't have the problem of heavy scorching, which can ruin the food/pot. I hate the stick free coatings and aluminum pots that give off toxic vapors in the air & taint the food. I love that my food is on a clean stainless steel surface, instead. Great price, great product.

• Ease of Handling:

All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware is Extremely Durable!

from Maryville, TN

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

I have had my All-Clad stainless steel cookware set for a while now. I was fortunate to receive my All-Clad cookware as a gift. It is Extremely Durable Cookware! Because of it's weight though, it does take a few minutes to heat up, and I have a gas stove. It is very heavy cookware and because of that, it can be very hard to handle at times. The positive of that though, is it will probably last for generations. My set is completely stainless steel including the handles. I do wish my handles had heat resistant covers. You always have to have pot holders handy when using this set. It does do a great job of cooking foods well and evenly. I also like the size of the pans. They are large enough to handle the meals I prepare for my family. They are not the easiest pans to clean because of their weight and the stainless steel. You will need a good scrubber. They are dishwasher safe; however, I choose to wash my pans by hand. If you choose to purchase this set, they will definitely last you a lifetime!

Quality product but expensive

from NA

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

All-Clad products are reliable but expensive as well. I purchased this product for Christmas last year and the set came with a two-quart covered sauce pan, a three-quart covered saute pan, a ten-inch fry pan, a three-quart covered casserole pan and a six-quart covered stock pot. The entire cookware set is stainless steel and it was the best choice I made to purchase this product for this occasion.

The set is very easy to clean and the food is cooked instantly within minutes. I prefer washing the product with my hands and do not sue a dishwasher as it is not able to clean it completely. I gifted another cookware set to my relatives as well and they also loved it. It was purchased from an online shopping website and the product was shipped within two days and also got it with free shipping. The best thing about this product is their warranty which is lifetime warranty.

My All-Clad review.

Heat Distribution
The pots and pans do a great job of distributing heat effectively.

Ease of Handling
Pots and pans are a touch heavy, but manageable.

Depends on the sticking issues.

BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED!

EXTREMELY DURABLE.

• Ease of Handling:

ALL-Clad for ALL your cooking needs.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

We received our set of All-Clad cookware for our wedding 9 years ago, we are still using the same set. I hesitated putting them on our registry because of their price, but went ahead anyway. I am so glad I did. I love that I don't have to use a pot holder when I am just using the handle and that they clean up very nicely. I use to have a gas range and now have a glass top electric range and don't notice a difference between the 2 stove tops. I do wish the frying pans that came with the set were deeper and came with lids. You can buy the lids separately, but haven't gotten around to do that.

Doesn't Stick
I've never had anything stick that I couldn't get off quite easily or quickly.

Heat Distribution
Heat distribution is great, I haven't had any issues even with using different types of stove tops.

Very easy to clean. there is some slight discoloration in one of my frying pains, but I was told I could easily get it out with some for of soap, the name escapes me right now.

Classic design that never goes our of style. For the set I purchased I wish the stock pot lid fit the frying pan.

I am never concerned that something will happen to my All-Clad.

• Ease of Handling:

all clad stainless steel cookware

from Hartman, AR

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

I have these cookware in my kitchen and I would not trade them for anything. If you love to cook these are the cookware for you. These are for any cook does not matter what your cooking level is. They are very nice, easy to use have all different kinds of items you can cook in them.

Doesn't Stick
does not stick as long as you use a little oil on them before cooking in them.

Heat Distribution
The heat distribution is great on these All Clad stainless steel cookware. It is evenly distributed with each of the pieces.

Ease of Handling
easy to handle, they are not lightweight but they are not so heavy that you can not move them with one hand. They have a little weight but nothing that is to heavy to move.

So easy to clean, does not take a whole lot to clean these cookware.

they have different sizes of cookware but there Is something for everyone. They come with lids which is great when you want to keep it hot.

will last for years you will keep these around for years to come.

The Best!

from McCloud, CA

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

I love All-Clad. I originally inherited a few pieces from my father. Since then, I've never bought anything else. I love to cook, and cook 3 meals a day. I believe that spending money on good pots and knives is an investment. All-Clad is a VERY good investment.

While they are expensive, they wear like iron. When I got married, I got Caphlon pans. While they are good (and 15 years later, I still use most of them), they definitely show their age. My inherited All-Clad are about the same age, and are still going strong. While my frying pan does have some discoloration, structurally it's as sound as the day it was bought.

Yes. These are expensive, but they are worth every cent. I have friends who buy new pots every few years, and can't fathom that they can buy a "whole set!" for what I paid for only ONE saucepot. However, I know that 4 years from now, they are going to have to buy a whole new set; while my children will be fighting over who gets Mom's All-Clad when I'm dead.;-)

The perfect cookware

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware:

I love my All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware! I received a small set as a wedding gift which family members have added to over the past 10 years. For those 10 years it has definitely proved itself. For at least the last 5 years I have used my pots/pan every single day at least once. They have had food burned on to the point that I thought I had ruined the pan and yet they always come clean. I wash them in the dishwasher constantly and they will look nearly new - some scratching? Yes, but that's expected and definitely doesn't affect their ability to perform. I have not been disappointed and would add more pieces if I had room in my cabinets. From frying pans, to sauce pots, stock pots, and roasting pan, this is an amazing set of cookware!