3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Way overpriced and not efficient

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

We make homemade waffles all the time so why not get one that makes 4 at one time right? Well the pockets are so deep that all the batter gets used at once and you only have four very heavy waffles which is a problem if you are cooking for more than 4. Also spillage is a lot. Maybe i just haven't mastered it on this one but it seems to happen every time. Aside from all that the cook time is very long. I could cook a waffle in 2min on a single. This is long long long, even to heat up. If I could return it now, I would... I really would not recommend.

Very hard to clean and hard to store with bulk in size.

It is not as efficient as they claim... Buyer beware

Works great!

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

This Belgian waffle maker is awesome. The waffles have come out perfect every time, the ability to make four waffles at once saves so much time, and it is a cinch to clean. This product has different cook settings so that your waffles come out just how you like them. (I use the middle setting and the waffles turn out perfectly.) The maker features a timer to tell you when your waffle is done cooking-- which means you don't have to lift up the lid every once in a while to check on it. My old one did not have a timer and it was a pain to check when the waffle was not done and it started coming off still "raw." Probably the best part of this waffle maker is the ease of cleaning. Unfortunately, the waffle plates are not removable, but the "non-stick" surface is REALLY non-stick, The waffles slide off so easily and leave hardly anything behind. That's why it's so easy to clean-- since not a lot of mess is on the waffle maker to begin with, you can just quickly wipe it off and you are done. I would buy this if you love waffles and have the need to make four at a time.

• Settings/Features:

Make 4 big square waffles at once!

from Tallmadge, OH

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

I love this waffle maker and use it regularly! I like to make big batches of these waffles and freeze them for quick and easy breakfasts. This machine truly is non-stick. The waffles are able to be easily removed. The bad side of this product is cleaning it...I think most waffle makers ooze batter out the sides, though. I just wish the cord could be detached for easier cleaning. Overall, highly recommended!

waffles come out great

Settings/Features
like the sound and light so you know when it's ready

hard to get crumbs out of the waffle grate between batches...have to wait till it cools down a bit

you can be cooking other things while the waffles cook since you don't have to flip the machine and stuff...

you can tell this is well made

• Settings/Features:

Couldn't be easier to use - but can't perfect these waffles yet!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

I received this waffle maker as a birthday gift - it is one of those things you never know you needed until someone gives it to you! I love my Cuisinart Griddler, so I had high expectations for the **Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker**. All you have to do is plug in the appliance, wait for it to preheat (the light will turn from red to green when this happens), choose how dark you want your waffles and then pour in the batter. When the waffles are ready, the machine will beep.

The box says this waffle maker is non-stick - and it really doesn't lie! No sticking at all. The waffles were really easy to get out. I was concerned that this would be very difficult to clean. But since you're only making waffles in here, I think it's okay if you can't wipe it completely clean.

I can't give this 5 stars because I can't yet figure out how to get my waffles just perfect. I felt like the outside was a bit burnt, and the inside was still a little raw. It seems to me like I just used too much batter. Still, I thought they tasted great, and I was amazed at how simple this machine was to use. In just a few minutes you have a delicious, filling breakfast!

**Update**

I've tried a few other waffle recipes, and I keep having the problem of my waffles burning. Isn't the waffle maker supposed to sensor when the waffles are done?? I am still impressed with how easy the machine is to use, but I have not been getting such high quality waffles recently. I'd rather use my Cuisinart Griddler and flip up some pancakes!

Really Like This Waffle Maker

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

When the waffle maker we got for our wedding finally died, we decided to upgrade to one that makes more than one waffle at a time. I love that this makes 4 waffles, especially since there are four people in our family right now. It takes a little while to get used to which setting we prefer. I started at three thinking it wouldn't be too crisp, but even that setting made them a little darker than we like. At two and a half, it made our whole wheat waffles with that nice blend of crispy outside and moist inside.

I love that it beeps when the waffles are done, something our old machine didn't. The plates are pretty easy to clean off, too, and I didn't have any problem with the waffles sticking, even when I used chocolate chips.

Overall, I'm really happy with this one. The waffles come out nice and thick, and I don't have to wait all morning to make breakfast. I still need to experiment with different recipes, but I've been impressed with the ones I've used so far.

Can't imagine life w/out Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

How did people make waffles before waffle makers were invented? Dang if I know, and I'm glad I don't know because I really can't imagine life without my **Cuisinart WAF-100 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker**. I have had it for quite awhile and it's still going strong, and I sure am glad. If it ever gives out on me, I certainly won't have any problem buying the same model again, if it's still around, and if not, I won't have any problem buying a different model of Cuisinart's 4 slice waffle makers.

This model is great for my family of six. Each of my four sons eat four waffles at one sitting, along with a couple of pieces of bacon or sausage. It wouldn't do for me to have a smaller waffle maker...this four slice is perfect for our needs.

The Cuisinart WAF-100 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker has a five shade setting control, which I utilize often because half of my family likes their waffles crunchy and crispy, while the other half prefers softer, more chewy waffles.

I really like the indicator lights that let me know when this appliance is ready for me to pour in the batter, and then lets me know when the 1 inch waffles are cooked and ready to be eaten. They slide out very easily, too, as the baking plates are good quality and non stick. That makes clean-up easy, as well. These plates really are non stick and a spray and a wipe cleans them without any hassle.

The syle is nice as well. It has a stainless steel cover and handle, (the lid locks, of course). It's 14.17" long x 10.24" wide x 4.72" high. I don't leave mine out all the time, it has it's own spot in one of my cabinets, but it looks classy enough to leave out on your counter top if you prefer.

This is a very easy to use and highly functional waffle maker. My sons even use it to make grilled cheese or grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, sometimes. They look kind of funny but the cheese is melted an the bread is toasted, which makes the sandwiches taste fine, so they don't care at all what the sandwiches look like.

There are many waffle makers on the market that have several plates and make fancy shaped waffles and since the plates are removable they would be a little more easy to clean, but I don't need fancy shaped waffles. I just need waffles that are cooked to perfection and my Cuisinart WAF-100 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker provides perfectly cooked waffles for my family. They may be plain and square, but they taste good.

This waffle maker isn't very fancy but it has lasted quite a while for me and it is used often. It has 5 browning settings, and indicator lights. It's plates are non-stick and it makes waffles that taste great. As I stated previously, I would buy it again without a second thought. For those reasons, I consider it to be an above average appliance and I recommend it.

Average Waffle Maker

from Taylorsville, NC

Comments about Cuisinart 4-slice Belgian Waffle Maker:

I received this waffle maker as a gift for Christmas. I do like that you can make four waffles at one time, which creates a smaller wait time for hungry mouths! Although, it has 5 settings - there doesn't seem to be one that suits my taste. I like mine to be smooth and soft on the inside yet pretty crispy (yet not burnt) on the outside. It seems that I can either get "soggy" or "burnt". This waffle maker is also difficult and awkard to clean. I wish it had removeable plates - that would make clean up a lot easier. That is the sole reason that I do not use this waffle maker very often - because I do not want the hassle of cleaning it up. Overall, I would not recommend this waffle maker to those of you in the market for one.