Crunchmaster - Multi-Seed Crackers, Original

Crunchmaster - Multi-Seed Crackers, Original

Multi-seed Crackers are the best crackers I've ever eaten!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Crunchmaster - Multi-Seed Crackers, Original:

I am a cracker fanatic! I have tried every cracker on the market, and this one was by far the best one ever.  Crispy, flavorful, and healthy.  OMG, finally!  Would love to pay less for them, but I am willing to pay a little more for something that's not full of products I can't pronounce.  Love it! Love it!  Thanks, would love more products from your company.

This cracker is the best I have ever tasted

from Hartsdale, NY

Comments about Crunchmaster - Multi-Seed Crackers, Original:

My sister- in-law's party is where I first tasted these crackers and fell in love with them.  The are good with everything!  I also brought them to work for my co-workers to taste and they all love them too!

OMG! I could eat Crunchmaster Multi-Grain crackers for dessert!

from Enterprise, AL

Comments about Crunchmaster - Multi-Seed Crackers, Original:

I absoutly love Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers! Gluten free was the first thing that caught my attention. After reading about the all natural ingredients of brown rice, sesame seeds, quinoa seeds, flax seeds, and other great natural ingredients ,and NO artifical ingredients I decided to try them. I am so glad I did! The taste is so delicious and the crunch is awsome! And they are baked! Thank goodness someone is trying to change the way we eat.

Barbara Lunsford   Alabama