Other Snacks & Cookies:
Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest

Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest

Delicious snack

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

The lemon zest bars taste great, so do the chocolate peppermint and white chocolate macadamia nut. The sugar content is a little high for an actual protein bar but for a quick snack they work. I really like that they contain no artificial sweeteners and are gluten free.

Nice tasting balanced bar

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

Luna Bars are great as a fairly healthy snack. As a vegetarian I like them for getting extra iron and calcium and whatnot. The lemon zest bars are one of my favorite flavors, they are nice and sweet and fresh tasting. I do think they are a little big, I usually don't finish a whole one in one sitting.

Love Luna!!

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

I absolutely love Luna bars. They come in so many different flavors and they are all so good. The Lemon one specifically though, is super amazing. The bars are I think mostly all under 200 calories, and they are a great healthy snack. They are so much better than some nasty, artificial Quaker granola bars.

I LOVE Luna Bars, but not LemonZest

from MA

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

I am in love with LUNA bars and eat them every day (yes, I am weak and give in to their sweet and delicious snack flavors).

However, though I hate to be rating it only as "satisfactory", it is a good rating for me, since I do not like this flavor at all. I had hoped I would, as I am a lemon fan. But these just smell and taste with the same feel as handwash dish cleaner, which makes me feel pretty gross in the mouth. It makes me feel like I am putting those suds into my mouth for the taste and after taste. I have tried this bar more than once about a year apart, but still felt/thought same thing.

I even gave it a mid, "satsifactory" rating instead of "poor" because I know that others do like this bar, so it depends on your taste buds and preference.

I personally love other ones like the Iced Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter Cookie, White Macademia, and several others much, much more and can't go without. ;) But I wish they did redo this flavor without the weird resemblane of dishwashing liquid.

Sweet but not overpowering, great for a snack

from Scotts Valley, CA

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

Luna-Lemon Zest bar I purchase these weekly at my grocery store or local Trader Joes. The are great for a snack between emails, or an impromptu breakfast or even lunch. Each serving is 180 calories, 5 grams of fat. Some days it seems like we are living on bars! I love the Lemon Zest flavor in particular. Sweet and a little tart but not overpowering. I highly recommend these, and the other flavors as well.

LemonZest Luna Bars are a tasty, all natural snack!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

**Clif Luna Bar - LemonZest** is a nutrition bar designed for women. It's enhanced with calcium, folic acid, vitamin D and other nutrients that women need. This bar is made with 100% all natural ingredients and 70% of those are organic. I love lemon flavored foods and I try to be as all natural as possible, so this bar seemed like the perfect choice for me.

The Luna LemonZest Bar has a crunchy texture because the first few ingredients are: soy rice crisps and organic toasted oats. Half of the bar has been dipped in a faint yellow, yogurt-looking, lemon flavored coating that is delicious. That coating is also where the majority of the lemon flavor comes from. It tastes bright and lemony, but not too tart.

Besides the fact that this nutrition bar tastes great and has a perfect crunchy texture, I love the fact that this bar contains 9g of protein, 3g of fiber and only 180 calories. **Clif Luna Bar - LemonZest **is a great choice for a healthy, all natural snack. My only gripe is the 5g of fat. That seems like a lot for a "snack bar".

Lemon Zest Luna Bars are the BOMB! LOVE THEM!

from Poulsbo, WA

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

I am completely addicted to these Lemon Zest Luna Bars. I make sure I always have back up boxes. I eat one every morning and it's like a special treat. They are just so yummy and I love the lemon glaze on top. I almost feel guilty because they taste so good. I suppose in the summer I may have to refrigerate to keep the lemon glaze from melting. To me, that's like the best part!

Very sweet, but still delicious

from Paterson, NJ

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

These Luna bars are a delicious and healthy snack designed just for women. They are packed with soy protein, which is good for your heart. The lemon flavor are very sweet but provide a wonderful snack or even light meal replacement.

Great tasting, low calorie nutrition bar for women.

from Converse, TX

Comments about Clif Luna Bars - LemonZest:

These bars taste really good compared to other bars I've tried.  The luna bars have good flavor and are low in calories. They are great for taking on long hikes to help keep you going.  It is nice to have a bar just for women that actually tastes good.