Other Snacks & Cookies:

LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar

I love these

from ABQ

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Balanced Sweetness
  • Delicious

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar:

My doctor put me on a heart healthy diet that is low in sugar. Because most of these have simple ingredients they said I could eat them. If I am really wanting something sweet I grab one. I love food that have ingredients that I can read!

Great choice for a sweet tooth!

Comments about LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar:

These bars are great. I like them because if I am legitimately hungry, they taste like candy but if I am just eating to eat or because I am bored, they tend to not taste as good and not be as addicting as other types of bars. (Luna bars, Quest bars, candy bars, etc.) I like that with these I stop craving them, whereas with other bars I seem to be able to never get full.
    I also like that these bars fulfill my sweet tooth but they also are less sweet than the typical bar. They taste more natural and whole, and less like processed candy.

My favorite flavors are Jocalat Hazelnut, Peanut Butter Cookie, PB&J and Coconut Cream Pie. The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and the Chocolate Chip Cookie are definitely my very most favorite, but they both have sugar added (in the chocolate chips) so I try to stick to the other flavors made with just nuts and fruit.

Overall I would definitely recommend these, especially to someone who has trouble controlling portion sizes of other sweet treats.

Great on the go snack

Comments about LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar:

I love Larabars, and the Peanut Butter Cookie flavors is one of my favorites. This 1.7 oz. bar is the perfect snack for someone who is always on the go. I make sure to always have one of these in my purse and one in my desk drawer. They do not taste at all like a typical protein bar which can tend to be grainy. These taste more like you are eating a snack rather than something that is healthy for you.

These are normally around 200 calories, so I often will break them in half and eat half as a snack in the late morning and one in the late afternoon. If I forget to pack lunch, I will eat one of these with a piece of fruit. They are definitely filling enough to keep me full until it is time to eat dinner.

I try to eat as much organic and natural products as possible. That is another reason I really like Larabars. They are not made with chemicals or fake ingredients. That is something that is normally hard to find when you're looking for meal replacement bars!

This is so yummy that you almost forget that it's good for you!

Comments about LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar:

I'm always looking for healthy snacks for my children and me. I'll honestly eat almost anything if it's good for me, but my children would much rather chow down on junk than something with wholesome, natural ingredients. Plus, I'm pretty desperate to sneak in some tasty protein, because my son HATES most good protein sources. Understandably, then, I was THRILLED to find these bars. One bar packs 7 grams of protein, which is pretty impressive for a sweet treat, especially considering that the protein doesn't come from anything unnatural or weird, like soy protein isolate -- it comes from peanuts! Plus, you get 4 grams of fiber and 360 mg of potassium, with fewer than 20 grams of sugar. This bar is delicious, moist, and wonderfully healthy. The only three ingredients are dates, peanuts, and sea salt! My family loves these things, and I really hope that the Larabar company doesn't stop making them!

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Morristown, NJ

Comments about LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar:

I bought a box of these recently and they were gone in 2 days. I really like them, they are very nutricious and not filled with junk but very healthy ingredients. They are priced a little high but I purchased them on sale, and looking order more, they come in different flavors so there is many choices and varieties that I'd like to try. Highly recommend. They are also kosher and dairy free.

Gluten free goodness.

from Mount Airy, MD

Comments about LARABAR The Original Fruit & Nut Food Bar:

So far I've tried 3 varieties of Larabar, and I enjoy them all. Though I do not have Celiac, I do have a gluten sensitivity and have a hard time finding any "bar" that I can eat (that doesn't taste like drywall). SO many gluten-free products are dry, or crumbly, or have an odd flavor. Larabars are moist, soft, flavorful, and natural. I love that they have a little crunch as well. I am a big fan of Key Lime...anything. So, I was thrilled to discover this flavor. I feel like I am making a wise choice when I grab a Larabar and a piece of fruit for breakfast on a busy morning. And, I have found that the protien content keeps me satisfied for long time. I've only been eating Larabars for a couple of months now, but I expect to be a customer for a very long time.