4.8
Crest
Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint

Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint

4.8

Best floss in the market

Comments about Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint:

I've been using Glide floss for a while now. I refuse to use anything else. Believe me, I've tried many different brands and nothing compares to Glide floss. The floss is smooth making it very easy to get between your teeth, even the those teeth that are very tightly placed together. I used to hate flossing, now I don't mind it so much. The floss is very durable and doesn't shred/fray or fall part after you're done flossing. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave a waxy residue between my teeth like some brands do. I actually prefer the no flavor ones but the cool mint flavor is not too overpowering and leave my mouth feeling so fresh and clean after I'm done flossing. It sounds silly to make such a big deal over floss but not all floss are created equally. Glide floss is different above all the other brands out there on the market and is worth a try. I would definitely recommend Glide floss to anyone who has yet to try it.

Glide rules the floss market!

Comments about Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint:

My whole extended family now uses Glide floss! My mom is the one who first discovered it. Her teeth are spaced very close together and regular cheap floss would shred or break when she tried to use it. Our dentist recommended Glide and she fell in love. Now we all buy and use it... it has become a favorite stocking stuffer on Christmas!

Glide floss is strong and smooth. It has never broke, shred, or frayed while in use. I have even washed off a strand, wiped it down, and used it again! The Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint floss has an amazing smell and faint taste. I like it even better than the original Glide because of these features, but it is not any more functional, and twice the price. So we stick with buying original most of the time.

Because Glide is so easy and enjoyable to use, I end up flossing daily. Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint enhances the flossing experience even more. I think my dentists notices, because she always comments on how clean my teeth are and how my gums don't bleed like those of people who floss infrequently.

The Cadillac of flosses

Comments about Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint:

This fancy floss is flat! It is more like tape than floss. My whole family really likes this floss because it is easy to use and easy on your teeth and gums. I have little kids, and it is already hard enough to get them to floss, but they can learn to floss properly using this because it wraps around their little fingers easily. My husband loves this floss because it is easy on his dental work (crowns) and doesn't hurt his gums. I love this floss because it really gets in between the small spaces in between my teeth. This floss is generally on sale, but I will pay just a little more for it since it is so easy, and that encourages my whole family to use it on a regular basis and have a healthy mouth. While this is not the original type of floss, I like to use it because you can see better what you are cleaning out of your mouth, and the smoothness of the floss makes it easy to unwrap and wrap from one finger to the other.

Much Better than regular floss!

Comments about Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint:

I have always been pretty good about trying to floss daily. I have tried many different brands of floss but the Crest Glide Deep Clean Floss Cool Mint seemed to make a difference. There was no wax feeling but a nice minty taste that stays with you for hours.