4.8

Cons

Glide the name fits

from Short Hills, NJ

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

I used to buy whatever Dental floss was on sale, since I thought how much difference can there be? Fraying of the floss and breaking seemed to be the way all floss worked. I had tried waxed, and un-waxed. My Dentist gave me a sample of Glide and I was very surprised. The name is exactly how it seemed to work for me. No fraying, no breaking, easily in and out. So when I was ready to purchase more, I saw the Comfort mint was on sale so it was my best buy. Now not only do I have the easy to use no fray Glide floss, but it actually has a little mint flavor. Not too much but a little surprise, and very pleasant. If fraying or the floss shredding are problems for you, try Glide. You maybe surprised at how easy it goes in and out.

Crest Glide is so true to its name!

from South Weber, UT

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

My husband and I really enjoy using the Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint. It does not break or fray when you are breaking off a piece to use. It holds up very well. Some dental flosses are harsh on your gums and do more damage than cleaning. Not this floss! I feel like my gums get more clean using Crest Glide than other types of floss. Also I don't damage my gums flossing nearly as frequently using Crest Glide as I did with other flosses. This floss couldn't have a better name! It glides so easily between my teeth. I can totally feel that my teeth are more clean after using Crest Glide. Using Crest Glide makes flossing fun and enjoyable. I actually look forward to flossing now because I know the result will be a great clean feeling and not damaged achy bloody gums. This floss is also the best my husband has tried for working in between his permanent retainers. While other types of floss get stuck in the tight spaces, this floss tends to go through with ease. It's worth every penny!

Crest Glide Comfort makes flossing easier !

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint is by far the best flossing product I have ever used. I've tried almost every name brand floss available on the market, but none of them are a match for Crest's Glide Floss. The best feature about it is definitely its shape, the flossing thread is flat and thick compared to other traditional rounded thin and sharp ones . This perfect shape and thickness makes it so much more easier to use. It just glides between teeth without any effort and does not hurt at all. Does a perfect job of flossing every time. I have had issues with my gums bleeding with other flosses which tend to cut into the tiny gap between the gums and my teeth, but never ever had that happen with Crest Glide. It just glides in and out of the gap between your teeth perfectly. The mint flavor is an additional bonus and leaves back a great minty fresh feeling in your mouth . I love the Crest Glide Comfort Floss and definitely suggest it to everyone looking for a great dental hygeine product !!

Crest Glide Floss works great and doesn't get stuck!

from Medford, NJ

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

For years, I neglected flossing my teeth. I have spacing issues and no matter what type of floss I used, it would always get stuck and break between my teeth. It was a painful issue and not very good for my gums as flossing is so very important to keeping your gums healthy. I'm not exactly sure how many years ago but one of my friends recommended that I try Glide floss. I remember that I went out right away to purchase some and couldn't wait to try it and see if it would work. I was also a little nervous that it would would break and get stuck just like all the other floss products I had tried. Much to my surprise and relief, the Glide Floss worked like a charm. I was able to floss in between even the tightest spots and the floss just "glided" in and out very easily without sticking. My gums are so much happier now that I can floss each and every day! I highly recommend Crest Glide Floss for everyone and especially for anyone with spacing issues!

Perfect Size to Keep in Your Purse

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

Crest Glide is hands-down the best dental floss for the money.  It is sturdy and smooth to work with, and the thick but flat design of the floss is amazing.  Some of my bottom teeth are very close together, and I have had problems with regular flosses getting stuck between these teeth, sometimes even breaking and leaving bits of floss stuck (which defeats the purpose of flossing!).  I have NEVER had that happen with Crest Glide floss.  Instead, it fits right between the teeth, smoothly removes whatever needs to be removed, and slides out effortlessly.

The subtle mint of the floss makes the flossing experience a bit more pleasant, but doesn’t give an overwhelmingly minty taste.  To me, this is good because I floss after brushing and before rinsing with mouthwash, so too much flavor on my floss would be overkill.

I also really like the container that holds the floss.  It’s much smaller and more compact than many other containers for other brands of floss, and it fits perfectly and discreetly in my pocket or purse so I can take my floss wherever I go.

Worth the money!

from Dacula, GA

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

I really like Glide dental floss.  My teeth and gums are really sensitive and I just cannot use the cheap stuff!  I am an avid couponer and although I regularly pick up FREE dental floss (that I donate to the local food pantry!), I just can't bring myself to use it, and I just have to spring for this stuff instead!  I think the name really says it all...this product easily glides through you teeth so much better than the typical "waxed" variety.  I have several fillings on my bottom teeth right along the space between my teeth, and this dental floss allows me pain-free flossing in this area.  The cheap stuff just gets snagged by teeth where it isn't exactly straight between the teeth.  I don't really care about the flavor of dental floss, but it does have a light mint scent/taste.  The only downside to this product is the price, but I try to combine sales and coupons and stock up when I see a great deal!

Flossing adds years onto your life!

from Richland, MO

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

I know that sounds crazy, but for real.. I did see it on the Doctor's TV show that they claimed there is medical research proving that Flossing literally adds years onto your life.. ya know, I always knew flossing was good for ya, but I just didn't realize how good.. see, I have severe inflammation problems in my body, I have Crohn's disease.. well the doctors explained that the reason people live longer is due to the floss removing bacteria and is increasing inflammation throughout the entire body.. Anyways, I am like all serious about being a regular flosser now and so i decided to get me some good stuff.  Before I just bought the cheapest generic brands of floss.. so i went to the store and bought this and I just absolutely love it.  I already feel a big difference and it's only be less than a week since I started using this brand.  Anyways, Crest didn't let me down with this product.  Kudos to you!  And guess I can thank ya for giving me a few extra years with this AWESOME floss!!!  Everyone please start flossing!

Really good floss

from emmacreek, KS

Comments about Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M:

**I am a dental professional, and Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M is something that I"ve always been comfortable recommending to my patients who have trouble accessing tight areas or just hate to floss.  THe **Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M makes flossing so easy because it truly does "Glide" between your teeth very nicely to remove any plaque/debris.  Alot of people get fed up with their floss shredding in tight places or where it may get caught on a sharp spot, but the **Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M seems very strong and well made and less apt to shred.  Also, it makes flossing easier becuase if you don't have to dread fighting to get the floss between your teeth in, then you will be more likely to keep up witht the flossing.  I really like **Crest Glide Floss Comfort Mint 40M and would use it exclusively except that it can be more costly than a lot of the other floss brands that are available.  ********