Other Lips:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades

CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades

Keeps your lips moist with just a tint of natural color!

I wanted something to keep my lips moist and protected when I am outdoors so  I purchased the CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss in the bronze goddess shade.  I soon found I was using the lip gloss more than when I was just outdoors.  It is also great during the winter to keep your lips from getting chapped.  If I am staying at home, I apply the lip gloss, or lip balm as it is also called, throughout the day.  It last quite a while and keeps your lips moisturized and soft.  The color comes through as sheer, light and natural--perfect for when you do not want a made-up look.  It is very affordable and can be purchased anywhere CoverGirl products are sold.  It comes in about 10 or 12 different shades from very light or almost clear to light neutrals to light pnk colors.  And the tubes themselves come in bright colors so it is easy to pick up the shade you want when you need to go somewhere.  I have also applied the CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss over regular lipstick when my shade was dull or not quite what I wanted.  I have purchased several other shades because as you know a woman cannot have too much makeup.

Easy enough for my "mascara and chapstick" self.

I'm a no frills kind of girl.  I like easy, simple, but nice.  Most days I'm wearing scrubs, mascara, and chap stick since almost anything else seems a waste since it just melts off.  Even on days I'm not working, I'm in jeans and a nice t-shirt and my mascara and chap stick.  CoverGirl Wetslick Amazemint lipgloss fits right in to my life.

On days I dress up a little I love the CoverGirl Wetslick Amazemint lipgloss since it's just a little bit more than chapstick.  It glides on easily, doesn't smear all over my face, and has a nice minty taste and smell.  CoverGirl Wetslick Amazement lip gloss in Tickled Pink gives me just enough color to look put together without being actual lipstick.  I always think I look strange with lipstick and the CoverGirl Wetslick Amazemint lip gloss doesn't have the same problem for me.

I do feel that maybe an average woman who is used to wearing more make up than me wouln't like the CoverGirl Wetslick Amazemint lip gloss as it does appear to be marketed more for teenagers and young women.  I just like that it's less commitment than actual lipstick or lip stain and just a step above chapstick.  It's 'real make up' to me.

The flavor/taste is horrible!

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

(I see others are reviewing something called Wetslicks, but the heading is for Lipslicks--the Lipslicks product is the one I am reviewing). I am being generous giving this product a 3 rating because of the taste of this stuff is absolutely horrible. I am unable to stand it for more than a few minutes before I have to wipe it off. I've tried to get past the rancid-oil flavor because I really like the hint of sheer color this product gives you (hence the 3 rating and not a 1) but I cannot wear it and I'm tossing it in my trash bin. It is not a fluke tube either--I had an older tube of this for a long time and I thought it had just gone bad (forgetting that it always was like this) so I bought another one. Fresh out of the packaging it was the same as the old one. You'll never realize how much of your lip product you are consuming until one of them is this horrible tasting. This would be a great product otherwise.

Has a nice color but never stays in the same place for long.

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

I found that the best thing about this particular lip product is that it definitely has a lovely color. It's very pastel and soft, nothing too overpowering, but it's visible and obviously nice to look at. After a little while of wearing this product, I noticed that it started to slip and slide and it would just go in places that I didn't want it to be. It would feather a whole lot on my lips, which got very frustrating and annoying to deal with after a while.

Touch of color, misleading labels

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

This is a pretty good product. I'm a total lip product junkie - so I've used lots of different kinds of products. This is a nicely textured gloss - it isn't sticky or filmy, with a touch of color. Warning: it is really difficult to tell what the colors will look like on you, from the package though.

Great looking and feeling lipstick!

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

I love Cover Girl lipslicks! I have bought them for years! They come in a variety of beautiful colors. They go on easily-a little goes a long way! The colors are vibrant and shiny and really pop! Lipslicks go on smoothly and feel so soft on your lips. They make your lips feel moisturized. This is a great lipstick and I highly recommend it. It is also budget-friendly!

hydrating

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

The CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss is a perfect match of lipgloss, lipbalm and lipstick. I have been using it now for the past month and I am in love with how it looks and feels. I definitely recommend it for anyone who has dry lips like I do. All the shades are really nice, just match the one that looks good with your skin tone

CoverGirl's Lipslicks is a surprisingly good tinted lip balm!

from Ocala, FL

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

I bought CoverGirl's Lipslicks tinted lip balm on a lark, not expecting much. I bought two colors and returned one of them because the color looked frosted and cheap. But the other I kept and it has become my go-to lip product for the daytime. I've tried a few different tinted lip balms and even Neutrogena's failed to impress.

Honestly, I guess it comes down to the color. It appears to be a decent lip balm, which I appreciate having an occasional minor problem with chapped lips. But the tinting is usually either too subtle or not subtle enough. Lipslicks gets it just right and, as long as you like the color, it's strong enough to make a difference in your look but subtle enough that it's not overpowering. Personally, I'll wear it whether I'm wearing full makeup or am otherwise bare-faced.

My only complaints are that its packaging is cheap looking and the clear cover comes off to easily. And I wish it came in more colors!

Nice and smooth. Good for using every day.

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

Cover Girl makes make up easy and I am always happy to see when they have created something new. When I saw they offered a lip gloss, I decided to try it, thinking it would be easy to carry, apply and go. I like that they glosses are at the lower end of the price range for CG lip products. I decided to try two different shades, a darker wine color and a light pink. Since this is a lip gloss, I was concerned that the color would fade or be too glossy. Both shades apply smooth and make my lips feel so nice and supple for hours. There is no fading or bleeding, and they are not overly glossy or shiny like you think of with a lip gloss. The clear covers make it easy to select the color I want quickly. The contour makes it easy to apply. I am really impressed in the lipstick quality of the colors, but having all the nice smooth, light texture of a gloss. A good value for the price. I see me using these every day.

Makes you breath smell like toothpaste

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

The second I opened up the tube I noticed the smell, and when I put it on it was even better. It gives your breath this toothpaste smell for the first half hour or so, and if you take a deep breath it gives you a extremely refreshing taste in your mouth. It's also not sticky which is nice.

NOT a makeup guru

from Terry, MS

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

I bought this gloss because I had a manufacturer coupon/store sale combo. I would also like to add that I do not wear full makeup everyday. Chapstick is about all I can manage on a day-to-day basis, so purchasing a lip color was a real step for me. As an insanely busy mom of 3, I felt like I was rushing out the house everyday, and needed a little something that helped me look more polished and put together. I thought a lipstick was the way to go...but decided to try Wetslicks and I'm glad I did. The color is beautiful, it's very easy to apply w/o a mirror, and it is compact. Put a little on before a meeting or freshen up after lunch, and voila! I'm ready for anything. I agree with another reviewer that the mint is fantastic and leaves your lips feeling cool, light, and well, kissable! LOL. It wears well and I've found I only have to reapply once during the workday. I purchased one in a nude shade as well, and realized that they tend to smell like chocolate! Overall good buy.

I love it and it tastes nice not all fruity llike some.

from Sun City, AZ

Comments about CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss - All Shades:

Ok so I have tried a lot of different brands, but this one by cover girl is awsome. I take this with me everywhere I am addicted to this. It glides on easiley, keeps you lips from getting chapped, so they stay nice and moist. Not to mention it has a hint of color to it and the one I bought is supposed to be Strawberry flavor, not real fruity just a little bit of flavor to it. It's not over powering like some are. I love it, love it, love it!!!