Other Toilet Papers:

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:
    • Absorption:

My Tush Likes Soft and Fluffy Toilet Tissue, Does Yours?

I've learned in the past week to be more appreciative of good,soft toilet tissue. How did I accomplish such a feat? I sent hubby to the store with toilet paper on the shopping list. He came home with a single ply toilet tissue made by Scott. It was horrible--not to mention thin and rough! The next day I went back to the store and got a large package of **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue** and threw the other in the back of the closet for a rainy and desperate day (which will hopefully not come around in a long time). **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue**This toilet tisse is advertised by Kleenex as "providing you the ultimate in comfort" when it comes to toilet tissue.  It is premium quality tissue from their line of toilet tissue and is made from virgin wood fibers.  A few other facts about this tissue are that it is 100% sewer and septic tank safe.  You can purchase **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue **in double rolls or triple rolls that all fit regular toilet tissue holders.  Double rolls can be purchase in 4, 6, 12, 18, 20 and 24-packs.  The triple rolls are available in 4 and 8 packs.  **My ViewPoint**Each year it seems that I get a little pickier about things.  I want and prefer better things.  Toilet tissue is no exception.  I want soft, fluffy and good quality toilet tissue.  This toilet tissue has recently been improved but I really don't see any difference in my personal observation.  It's still as soft as it ever was and strong with 2-ply thickness.  We have been using the **Kleenex Cottonelle **brand for some time now.  It is a brand that meets all of my picky requirements when it comes to toilet tissue.  I have to put up with icky toilet tissue at work because I work for the State and they buy whatever brand comes in cheapest when put out on bid.  I want and expect quality when I'm buying for my home.  **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue **meets my familiy's needs and is priced affordably.  Another quality I like is that the double rolls and even the triple rolls fit on standart toilet tissue holders.  I've bought another brand before in a double roll and it was a tight fit.  I think my husband learned his lesson in shopping for toilet tissue.  He didn't like the Scott brand either.  I am betting that he will buy the right brand next time he is asked to pick up toilet tissue at the store!**Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue **earns 5 VP's from me.  **I like it!**

Cottonelle Ultra is not my favorite toilet paper.

I am going to start off by saying, I absolutely love soft toilet paper. I am infatuated with it! I hate itch, scratchy toilet paper. So when I am shopping for toilet paper, one of the main things I look for are multiple ply, and softness. I bought Cottonelle Ultra toilet paper last week, I thought that it was going to be one of the softer more quality brands because it's up there in price. Now I usually buy another brand but I had a coupon for the Cottonelle Ultra, so I thought I'd try it. I got the Ultra because that word made me think "Okay so this is toilet paper, so that must mean it's really soft and strong, because those are "Ultra" quality's in toilet paper!" So I get home and use it, and right off the bat it made me mad! I couldn't get the toilet paper to rip off at the perforation cleanly! I tried over and over, it was almost like every time I went to the bathroom I had a challenging goal of trying to get my darned toilet paper to rip cleanly! I do have to admit, the toilet paper is soft and strong like I thought it would be, but I definitely added a quality to my "Ultra" toilet paper definition- "Tears Cleanly"!

Cottonelle Toilet Paper is Gentle and Strong

from Torrance, CA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I have tried many toilet papers over the years. I always come back to Cottonelle toilet paper to stock up when I am at the supermarket or retail store. The toilet paper is gentle but strong and absorbs so it does not break up as others have in the past.

Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper is super soft

from North Port, FL

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper is one of the softest toilet papers I have used. Depending on price, we have always switched between brands. Not all but brands, but mostly between Angel Soft, & Charmin Basic. I am thrilled to be able to add Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper to my prefrence list. We have owned 2 different houses over the last 20 years, both with septic tanks. Decompisition is a key factor when selecting brands to buy. Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper is very soft, yet strong enough for me. It seems to dissolve quickly enough to pass the husband test. Unfortunately, that is the test with the most weight in purchasing a product. Personally, I have always liked Charmin, but my husband has never been a fan. We both agree that Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper meets our needs for strength, dissolveability, and softness. I just hope the manufacturer pairs coupons with some great sales at mass discount stores. I will my closet with Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper.

Soft and so thick it's a money saver

from Watsonville, CA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Ok, I would usually try to stay away from mentioning/reviewing something personal like toilet paper but I've got to rave about Cottonelle. Let's face it, we try to be value conscious, especially in this economy, and it's easy to put toilet paper at the bottom (no pun intended) of our list. But, we use this stuff everyday and if you stop to think about it buying that cheap one ply toilet paper may be costing you more than you realize.

First of all, I've gotta say Cottonelle is the best toilet paper I've used. WIthout going into too much detail, this stuff doesn't pill or rip like some other brands. Nor does it leave behind bits... you know what I'm talking about. Because it's so thick and strong (but not rough) I realized that I use much less of this stuff compared to other brands. Hence the money saving factor. Try it out, I'm sure you'll need less squares than your current brand. And using less not only saves you money but I like to think that maybe it saves the environment a little too. =)

Cottonelle is by far my favorite brand!

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Great quality tissue for a great price and good for my whole family. When you have a toddler like mine, it does not matter what type you purchase, toilet tissue does not last very long! I love that cottonelle is both thick and soft and the rolls are a good size. It comes in serveral different sizes of roll amounts, as well as types. It is easy to find as you can find it at most grocery stores, drug stores and more. I find that it is best to stock up when there are coupons out or if you can find the item on sale for a good price at your local supermarket (if you have the space). I am a value shopper. I like to get the best deal for the quality. I really believe when you find something of quality after trying several other brands, it is good to stick with what is proven to live up to your expectations as long as it isn't overpriced. I have tried several other brands and this is by far my favorite.

Only Cottonelle in our bathrooms!

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

My husband doesn't understand the big deal with toilet paper. As long as it doesn't have little splinters in it, he is good to go. I usually do the shopping for our household and I always only buy Cottonelle (either the Ultra or the Aloe). I try to find it on sale (and buy it up then) or at least use a coupon. On the other hand, even if I specify "cottonelle" on the list, my husband just grabs the cheapest stuff (then I put it in my young daughter's bathroom, because I know it will be used up in a flash, with her wads of paper for each use). Nice toilet paper is really my favorite guilty pleasure. One of my fondest memories of visiting my great-grandmother when I was little was how soft her toilet paper was (she was a great lady, and had a very nice home, but I was seriously enthralled with the toilet paper). I wish I knew what brand it was; Cottonelle is the closest that I have been able to find. Seriously, it is the best toilet paper ever. And for a not-so-pleasant task, anything to make it better is worth the extra pennies to me.

The softest tp of all

from Sierra Vista, AZ

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I have been very satisfied with the most recent toilet paper I purchase at my local Walmart.  We usually have to pay a lot more money for toilet paper because we've realized the inexpensive brands are cheaply made and and you have to use two or three times the amount of the better brands in order to get the same results.  I purchased this cottonelle brand last week and I have to admit it's so nice and soft.  Sometimes with softness you get something that doesn't absorb as well as you'd expect.  However, that is not the case with the ultra bath tissues.  It's soft and delicate to use and there are no worries as to any possibility of messes.  I believe that we've found the toilet paper for our family.  The price was not too bad either.  I am amazed at the amount things are costing these days - simple things such as paper products have risen in price over the last few years.  However, the price of this toilet paper is not terrible when you consider the fact you are getting quality out of it.  Good luck!

Cottonelle is my favorite toilet paper, by far!

from Bland, VA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I'm generally a bargain shopper all around (you won't catch me in a store without my coupons and browsing a weekly ad). There are very few items I make an exception for and toilet paper/bathroom tissue is one of them.

I've been using Cottenelle for a few years now and I have to say, it's great! A lot of other brands are rough and some even go so far as almost seeming like they're trying to be malicious towards your behind, but Cottonelle is very, very soft.

I've also tried other comparable brands like Charmin and Scott's Extra Soft and still prefer Cottonelle over them. It feels softer and doesn't seem to tear as easily as other brands, which is definitely a plus.

So although Cottonelle is a bit higher priced that some other brands, it's worth every penny. Plus if you can catch sales and use coupons, you can bring the cost down to around the same as many cheaper brands.

I'll never buy another brand again!

Only brand we will use!

from Iliff, CO

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

This is a nice thick toliet paper.  It is very absorbant and doesn't leave behind any residue.  One roll really goes a long way.  It is certainly worth the money to buy this one!  It isn't the most expensive and it isn't the cheapest.  It is a great buy.

My super soft choice

from Elizabeth City, NC

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I am a picky toilet paper user. Usually I look for the cheapest deal but when it comes to toilet paper I make a slight exception. So many brands that people buy because of the cost feel more like tissue paper and are rough on the bottom. Not to mention they don't hold much and you end up using half the roll in one visit. It sometimes is not more cost effective to buy the thin cheap toilet paper because you are using more, which means you have to buy it more often. My husband knows how picky I am when it comes to toilet paper and he sweetly noticed one morning that we had run out. So he ran out to the store and bought some and was home before I even woke up. When I saw what he had done I was thrilled. But, I still had to try it. I had was not sure if we had tried the Cottonell brand before but I was game. When I did, it was amazing. I love how soft and absorbent it is. From now on, I can't see myself buying any other brand.

Cottonelle Ultra is not my favorite toilet paper.

from Massachusetts