Other Toilet Papers:

Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

My Tush Likes Soft and Fluffy Toilet Tissue, Does Yours?

I've learned in the past week to be more appreciative of good,soft toilet tissue. How did I accomplish such a feat? I sent hubby to the store with toilet paper on the shopping list. He came home with a single ply toilet tissue made by Scott. It was horrible--not to mention thin and rough! The next day I went back to the store and got a large package of **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue** and threw the other in the back of the closet for a rainy and desperate day (which will hopefully not come around in a long time). **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue**This toilet tisse is advertised by Kleenex as "providing you the ultimate in comfort" when it comes to toilet tissue.  It is premium quality tissue from their line of toilet tissue and is made from virgin wood fibers.  A few other facts about this tissue are that it is 100% sewer and septic tank safe.  You can purchase **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue **in double rolls or triple rolls that all fit regular toilet tissue holders.  Double rolls can be purchase in 4, 6, 12, 18, 20 and 24-packs.  The triple rolls are available in 4 and 8 packs.  **My ViewPoint**Each year it seems that I get a little pickier about things.  I want and prefer better things.  Toilet tissue is no exception.  I want soft, fluffy and good quality toilet tissue.  This toilet tissue has recently been improved but I really don't see any difference in my personal observation.  It's still as soft as it ever was and strong with 2-ply thickness.  We have been using the **Kleenex Cottonelle **brand for some time now.  It is a brand that meets all of my picky requirements when it comes to toilet tissue.  I have to put up with icky toilet tissue at work because I work for the State and they buy whatever brand comes in cheapest when put out on bid.  I want and expect quality when I'm buying for my home.  **Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue **meets my familiy's needs and is priced affordably.  Another quality I like is that the double rolls and even the triple rolls fit on standart toilet tissue holders.  I've bought another brand before in a double roll and it was a tight fit.  I think my husband learned his lesson in shopping for toilet tissue.  He didn't like the Scott brand either.  I am betting that he will buy the right brand next time he is asked to pick up toilet tissue at the store!**Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Tissue **earns 5 VP's from me.  **I like it!**

Cottonelle Ultra is not my favorite toilet paper.

I am going to start off by saying, I absolutely love soft toilet paper. I am infatuated with it! I hate itch, scratchy toilet paper. So when I am shopping for toilet paper, one of the main things I look for are multiple ply, and softness. I bought Cottonelle Ultra toilet paper last week, I thought that it was going to be one of the softer more quality brands because it's up there in price. Now I usually buy another brand but I had a coupon for the Cottonelle Ultra, so I thought I'd try it. I got the Ultra because that word made me think "Okay so this is toilet paper, so that must mean it's really soft and strong, because those are "Ultra" quality's in toilet paper!" So I get home and use it, and right off the bat it made me mad! I couldn't get the toilet paper to rip off at the perforation cleanly! I tried over and over, it was almost like every time I went to the bathroom I had a challenging goal of trying to get my darned toilet paper to rip cleanly! I do have to admit, the toilet paper is soft and strong like I thought it would be, but I definitely added a quality to my "Ultra" toilet paper definition- "Tears Cleanly"!

Soft and thick, it feels soft as cotton!

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

This is Kleenex Cottonelle toilet tissue, it is not cheap but, truly worth the price. I stock up on Cottonelle when it goes on sale. My husband loves the strength of this toilet tissue and a few sheets does the cleaning job without breaking up while wiping. The double roll pack is what I buy and it is 1-ply but, thick as a 2-ply tissue along with the softness that is not felt in any other 1-ply toilet tissue that I have bought.

Comfort
Super soft, you can even blow your nose with it in comfort. If you have sensitive skin this is the perfect tissue to use. You can pat yourself dry with this tissue and it will feel like you are using puffed cotton instead of toilet tissue.

Cottonelle toilet tissue will not break up in your hand while you wipe your self clean! You can also, use a few sheets to remove creams from you face and it will not roll up and tear.

Absorption
Cottonelle instantly absorbs wetness for one swipe dryness. You don't need to use very much toilet tissue to get the job done. A little goes a long way!

Good money saver.

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I received a coupon for Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet in the mail. I wanted to save some money so I figured I would try it. I usually stick to the brand I trust, but it was quite a bit of savings. When I tried it out I was not disappointed at all. It is a great quality, think toilet paper. It is a strong toilet paper with the gentile and soft feel of my regular brand.

Pretty soft

Strong

Keeps us clean

Great toilet paper

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Cottonelle ultra comfort toilet paper is my favorite. It's the softest toilet paper I have found, but it's still very strong. I never have any problems with it tearing or leaving fuzzy stuff behind. It's also super absorbent, so you don't have to use very much at all. The only bad thing is the price is quite a bit higher then some toilet paper, but once you try this, you will never want to go back to a cheaper brand.

• Absorption:

Softness counts in the end

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I have irritable bowel syndrome which means I have severe diarrhea all the time. Most brands of toilet paper is rough in wiping a very delicate area. I finally discovered a brand of toilet paper that does the job of cleaning me softly. I will continue to use this as long as toilet paper is needed.

softest paper

holds together well

does get on my hand

Pain in the behind

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Cottonelle feels nice to the touch, but I find that out of any toilet paper I've ever tried (and there have been several!), that this one leaves so much left on your behind! We decided to give it another shot because it was on sale, and all that I can think about is the little bear on the Charmin commercial. It doesn't hold up while wiping "back there", and I have to use a moist wipe to try and get the hundred bits that Cottonelle left behind :( Not cool.

It feels nice.

Leave so many bits behind!

• Absorption:

Doesn't scrape your butt raw!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I bought this product to see how it is compared to what I usually buy. It is very soft whether you are wiping your nose with it or your privates. I used some of it to blow my nose into because I ran out of Kleenex and it was softer than the Kleenex.

My only problem with this product is that it leaves white residue behind after using it. Most people may not notice it because to be honest, who really pulls out a mirror to check their butt to make sure it's nice and clean after wiping? My guess is not many. I wouldn't have noticed it myself if I did not have to wipe my 4 yr olds butt after a bowel movement. While wiping his butt I noticed that the toilet paper was leaving behind white powdery stuff on his butt. It's disturbing to think that if that's what it's doing to him, it's probably doing the same for me too.

Feeling clean isn't enough. I want to know that I really am clean and this product makes me think otherwise. I didn't have this problem with the toilet paper I usually buy. I know I won't be buying this toilet paper again no matter how soft it is.

• Absorption:

Cottonelle is not too soft, not too hard..... just right!!

from Taunton, MA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I switched to Cottonelle about 6 months ago. My family loves the new toilet paper almost as much as I do. I had used it at a friends house and after rummaging through her linen closet... bought my own!! I now buy the largest package the store carries so that I run out less often. Each roll lasts quite a while, which means less changing of the roll!

My Tush Likes Soft and Fluffy Toilet Tissue, Does Yours?

from Greenwell Springs, LA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Cottonelle is my favorite toilet paper ever!

from Ontario, CA

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

I'm a girl so naturally i use a lot of toilet paper. Cottonelle is my most favorite, and no other stacks up to it. It is very strong and doesn't rip easily, it is two-ply in the way that it's supposed to be. When you take it apart, particles of tissue don't go everywhere like with Charmin which in my opinion is a horrible brand. The big downside to Cottonelle is it costs a ton of money, but it's so thick and nice that i think it might make up for that by you only having to use half as much as with other brands, but i'm not sure. I wish i could always get cottonelle but most of the time i have to go with things like Angel soft and Charmin ultra which both are not very good. If you have the money, or find out it actually ends up costing the same as others in the end, then i would always buy this papaer, guy or girl. You could even use it as facial tissue to blow your nose or whatever because it's so soft.

Cottonelle--wonderful toilet paper

from Greer, SC

Comments about Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper:

Our family really likes cottonelle toilet paper. It is soft but also thick and strong. Strong toilet paper is a must. It also lasts a long time unlike some of the other brands that are so fluffy that there's not much on the roll and it runs out quickly. Having a toilet paper that lasts and doesn't run out quickly it wonderful when you're trying to save money. Although cottonelle is a good toilet paper, it is a more expensive than some other brands. The coupons for this brands (and paper products in general) are pretty lousy so it is nice that cottonelle is frequently on sale.

Cottonelle also has cute commerical with the little bear trying to stay clean. We really enjoy this toilet paper and plan on continuing to use it.