Other Toilet Papers:

Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Cottonelle is thick. Really tho, you just use it on your rear.

I am not picky about what I wipe with. I apparently to not have a very sensitive rear end and I am thankful for that. I did have a coupon on this toilet paper that was on sale and was happy to try something new. I can not say I went "Ahhhhhhh" when I wiped, but I guess I do not say "Ouch!" either so that is something. Rates above a piece of dried bark in my book! Really, the rolls are nice and thick, large rolls and I expect them to last me a long time. Thus I bought them. I have used them the most today to wipe off my children's noses and my own. They have Aloe in them just like Kleenex's expensive tissues, though they don't drip with it like Kleenex's does But one square is perfect for little noses or to wipe a small sniffle. So I really like it for that. My nose is still raw even though I used it but I guess that just means my rear is tougher than my nose! I do like the product. Just don't like paying so much for any kind of item that I touch and two second's later I flush.

Stick with regular Cottonelle!

I received two packs of Kimberly Clark Cottonelle Toilet Paper with Aloe & Vitamin E Double Rolls 1 Ply Pack of 4. I regularly buy and use the lowest priced double roll package of Cottonelle, so I was happy to have my family try it.

At first I balked at it being only one-ply, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was not a drawback. It was strong and thick enough to endure any situation that toilet paper would be used for, male or female (I’m female).

While it is soft and strong, there is not much benefit to adding the aloe and vitamin E. I was expecting and hoping that the added aloe and vitamin E would feel somewhat like a tissue with lotion, however I was a bit disappointed that it did not.

Unfortunately I got, shall we say, a bit of an irritation from using it. I do not know if it is from the added ingredients or the slightly rougher texture (as compared to regular Cottonelle). My 12-year-old daughter did not like it either. She couldn’t seem to explain why except to say that she thought it gave her a rash. This irritation pretty much negated any benefit or desire for my family to use it. I gave away the other 4-pack.

My husband thought it was no better or worse than any other toilet paper.

I therefore can not recommend **Cottonelle Toilet Paper with Aloe & Vitamin E**. For my money and the comfort of my family, I will have to stick with regular Cottonelle.

Not any softer then the regular kind

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

I bought this kind of cottonelle when the regular was out. The gentle care is very soft, but I don't think it's any better then the regular cottonelle. It holds up very nicely and you never have to use much. However, this kind smells like lotion, so when I used it to blow my nose, it felt like I was putting lotion up there. I will stick with the regular kind.

• Absorption:

What You Should Be Buying For Toilet Paper!

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

This new Cottonelle Gentle Care toilet paper with Aloe and Vitamin E, is the best toilet paper I have ever used. There is a big difference between good toilet paper and awful toilet paper. Buying cheap toilet paper ensure you will have a piece of toilet paper that rips when you go to use it leaving behind a mess. Who wants that? So, I decided to try out all the Cottonelle toilet paper brands and the particular type called Cottonelle Gentle Care toilet paper with Aloe and Vitamin E is the way to go. It does not rip, it does not leave little pieces of toilet paper behind and it does not make you feel like you need to take another shower just because you used the restroom. I would not use any other toilet paper, this Cottonelle Gentle Care toilet paper with Aloe and Vitamin E contains the Aloe that makes for a clean usage of toilet paper. It is very soft and smooth. It is important to feel comfortable with the toilet paper you use.

Comfort
Exceptionally comfortable. Aloe makes the toilet paper smooth and soft, no roughness to chaff on.

Excellent durability, it rarely rips.

Absorption
Excellent absorption, the aloe does not affect absorption. That is a big plus! No need to use a ton of toilet paper to feel clean anymore, just a few square will do you good with Cottonelle Gentle Care toilet paper with Aloe and Vitamin E.

• Absorption:

Bit pricey, but very soft.

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

When I brought this toilet paper, it was the first time I have seen, and used, toilet paper with aloe and vitamin E 6. Of course, I know Puffs has the aloe-enriched tissue, but I've never thought that bathroom tissue would have aloe too! It was a bit pricey, but I just had to test it out and see if it was better than other non-aloe enriched toilet paper. When I tried it, I was amazed at how soft hte tissue was! Even by the feel from my hands, I can feel the incredible softness. However, it was very expensive, so I think it's a bit excessive to buy such an expensive thing to wipe my butt. Since the toilet paper is so thick, a roll itself does not contain a lot of tissue, so one roll of this toilet paper gets used up pretty quickly, and that's the bad thing because it's not only expensive, but it gives you a few fewer amount of tissue to use! I wouldn't buy this toilet paper if you're heavily bargain conscious.

• Absorption:

Cottonelle is thick. Really tho, you just use it on your rear.

from Tulsa, OK

Cottonelle is great!

from Marshall, NC

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

This is one of the best toilet papers ever, and it so well priced...normally one of the cheapest brands availible. I love how soft it is while it remains incredibly strong. Although **Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue Enriched with Aloe & Vitamin E **is only one-ply this does not effect the stregth at all. It does not cruple and fall apart. The addition of the Aloe and Vitamin E is awesome, it feels very nice while being used. It does not irritate my skin at all either. This stuff gets the job done too, I have no issues with this toilet paper letting my down in any department. I enjoy the light scent as well. Plus it works great if you need to use some for facial tissues. The moisturizing qualities keep my nose from being irritated just as it does for "other" parts of me.

The addition of Aloe makes this TP Top Notch!

from Morristown, TN

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

Between the Conttonelle wipes and this toilet paper, I am set as far as my personal bathroom needs go. It always seems so strange to talk about toilet paper, but I love this stuff so much it doesn't bother me. It is very absorbant and does not fall apart in your hands. Plus the addition of the aloe makes this toilet paper so soft, it does not irritate any of our more sensetive areas. The rolls contain a more than adequate amount of paper, so this products lasts for a good long while. I think that the price is right also. The quilting/ridges are nice for a little extra cleaning power! You will feel clean and fresh and soothed after using this product, I know I do! I can not seem to make myself even try another toilet paper, this is by far my favorite!

No Irritation

from Covington, LA

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

Both my husband and I have experienced itching and soreness from most toilet tissues. Cottonelle Aloe and E tissue leaves us without these effects. You feel clean after using it but you feel soothed as well. The aloe leaves you feeling fresh and the E leaves you feeling silky. If you are having issues with hemmoroids this will not cause additonal irritation to the troubled area, It is a bit more expensive than tissue without the added Aloe and E but if you have ever experienced that burning and painful problem that some of us have you will be hooked once you try this tissue. When we had a hurricane and supplies were low in the stores I was very glad I had a stockpile of this Cottonelle with Aloe and E. You just can't beat it.

Cottonelle is great!!!

from Bay City, MI

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

Well its kind of weird to review toilet paper, but here we go. LOL. Cottonelle is very good toilet paper, both my kids and me and my husband love it. We can all tell the difference when we use something else. Its soft and very absorbent. Two things that are very important in toilet paper. It also seems to last longer than some other leading brands, and we go through toilet paper like crazy in this house. My nephew who stays with me part time also loves because he has allergies and is always using it to blow his nose! Cottonelle is also very reasonably priced and a lot of times at my local grocery store they have it half off, which is awesome, and i stock up on it big time then!! Toilet paper is something that is important for all the reasons I mentioned before, who wants hard and rough toilet paper? For the money and the quality I would definitely recommend Cottonelle!! Give it a try I'm sure you will be very satisfied!!

I <3 Cottonelle

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

I love everything about cottonelle toilet paper. I helps keep me clean and my bathroom clean! When toilet paper is thick and strong it tends to not get strewn across my bathroom! It is serious toilet paper that is taken seriously in my home. I love how it doesn't shread and get that weird tear issue on the roll where it gets smaller and smaller in the width as you pull it. It stays the width that it's supposed to and the thickness surpasses other brands. Toilet paper with lotion ingredients was just an added bonus that my family enjoys. With dry skin being an issue in the cold months of the year, having toilet paper that helps aid in moisturizing that sensitive area just makes more sense! I really appreciate that my bathroom is small and relatively warm however, I could see this added bonus of moisturizers and making the toilet paper more cold in less heated areas. I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone with sensitive skin!

Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue Enriched bath tissue is just okay

from Canton, OH

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper:

I always use Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue. For my family it is the best value and the tissue works the best for all of us. When I saw **Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue Enriched with Aloe & Vitamin E 6 **at my local store I wanted to try it. I love facial tissues with lotion and thought that this bathroom tissue would be somewhat similar. I was disappointed to find out that that wasn't a fact. At first family didn't really notice any difference between this and the regular Cottonelle that we normally use. After several days I experienced a slight irritation while using this bathroom tissue. I was slight and cleared up quickly but I haven't experienced the problem with other bathroom tissue so I assume it was from this tissue. Other than that incident this bathroom tissue works fine. It's soft, has the absorbant ridges and is all around a good bathroom tissue. I haven't purchased it since the first time that my family tried it. Mainly because it costs more & to us it was basically the same bathroom tissue that we normally use. Others may notice more of a difference so if you'd like to try it I say go for it.****