Other Toilet Papers:

Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue

Pros

Cons

Charmin Ultra Soft - a treat for your bottom but doesn't last

Every once and a while you should treat your bottom to a really nice, soft bathroom tissue. Charmin Ultra Soft is exactly that...ultra soft.

There are 4 double...Read complete review

There are 4 double rolls in the package that I purchased. The package claims that "Using less never felt so good". Well, quite frankly you'd have to use less because it's quite expensive and the thick tissue makes a big, fluffy roll disappear quickly.

The tissue is unscented, which is a plus for us -- we can't handle anything with a strong scent, is safe for your sewer or septic system and is made in the U.S. from domestic and imported materials. The tissue is soft, strong and absorbant; but I just couldn't justify the cost when I saw how fast the rolls shrink. The 4 double rolls are supposed to be equal to 8 regular rolls? I can't imagine these 4 rolls lasting as long as 8. Be careful that you don't wad up a bunch of this tissue in the toilet. It might clog your commode.

If you're not on a budget, then Charmin Ultra Soft is a good pick.

Soft but useless

The big toilet paper debate in my household is not whether it should be over or under (over, of course!), but whether it should be ultra soft or ultra strong. This toilet paper is indeed ultra soft (the softest I have ever come across), but what it acheives in softness it lacks in strength. This toilet paper is very thick--so thick that it does not fit easily into tight crevices. Once stuck, one of two unfortunate events will occur. Often times, when you try to retrieve the stuck paper, the part of the wad that you are pulling on will completely separate from the part that is stuck. You then have to go in with additional paper to retrieve the stuck portion, but given this paper's propensity to tear, that is not a very easy rescue mission. If you are lucky enough to keep your wad of paper in one piece, you may instead face the arguably worse fate of poking your fingers right through the paper. The thickness alone does not prevent this! There is absolutely no strength to this paper, which forces its users to risk a very messy clean-up. I love the Charmin ultra strong and find it plenty soft (admittedly not as billowy soft as the ultra-soft).

Horrible toilet tissue

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I was not impressed by this toilet tissue at all, it's really cheap in quality, and it didn't stand up to the standards it claims to have. The tissue tears at almost nothing, the rolls don't last nearly as long as they should, I normally buy between two other brands one of which is a store brand and both of those work and last way longer than this tissue did for us and I will never waste my money on it again. Also, be prepared to sweep your restroom multiple times a day to get rid of all the fuzzy pieces that fall off of the tissue and somehow wind up around the floor that was a pain.

Comfort
This was the only good thing about this toilet tissue, it was a very soft tissue

This tissue isn't durable at all, it tears apart at almost nothing, not to mention the fact that it leaves fuzz from it all over your restroom somehow I will not buy this toilet tissue ever again

Absorption
The absorption was pretty good, but you had to use a whole lot more tissue than you should have to use to get a good clean feeling.

Its like Cashmere

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I would never consider buying any other brand of bathroom tissue. I only purchase Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom tissue because it is so much more pleasant to use. This bathroom tissue is so incredibly soft but it also absorbs excellently so you never have to worry about getting anything on your hands. This bathroom tissue is also durable, you will never have to worry about it falling apart when you tear and/or use this bathroom tissue. This bathroom tissue is worth every penny and I would most definitely recommend it to anyone.

Comfort
Charmin's Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue is so soft that my roommate actually compared its softness to cashmere. Charmin's bathroom tissue is much more pleasant to wipe with than other bathroom tissues.

Charmin's Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue is so durable, it will not fall apart when you tear it or use it.

Absorption
Charmin's Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue absorbs so well and I appreciate that I can use this bathroom tissue without getting anything on my hands.

The only one I'm buying

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

We've used several brands of toilet paper, but this is the only brand I'm buying now. I had never really been loyal to any brand of toilet paper. I used to buy whatever was on sale or whatever I had a coupon for. That change a few months back when I bought Chatmin Ultra Soft. I'm really happy with it. First it's soft, and there had been some family complaints that my previous purchases were to rough. It's strong. It doesn't fall apart and during the tough jobs. I have 2 small kids and they appreciate the softness. They also tend to use toilet paper as tissues and for wiping up spilled water in the bathroom. Charmin always holds up to whatever they manage to do with it. I also have to say we use less with each use, so saving a little there. I've found if we pick up the warehouse size packages the cost isn't too bad and we rarely run out. For our family it's worth paying a little more for this.

• Absorption:

Best toilet paper I've ever used!

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I LOVE Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper! Besides the convenience of the bulk package, compared to the other toilet papers I've used this is the softest, strongest, and just all-around NICEST I've found! Completely worth buying!

Comfort
You won't believe how soft and comfortable this paper is to use, and you feel good ABOUT using it.

This paper is so soft but STRONG, and it doesn't shred or leave dust or residue at all. Handles small and big jobs, dry or wet!

Absorption
This paper is great at absorbing big amounts of wetness or even tiny spills on the bathroom counter or something that you can use a little toilet paper for, and it absorbs different liquids exactly the same.

• Absorption:

Very soft yet slightly pricey.

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

It is strong toilet paper that cost quite a bit but for the quality you are getting it is worth it. IF you are on a budget this may not be the toilet paper for you.

Comfort
Very soft and thick toilet paper.

does not tear into pieces like others or split.

very high absorption.

• Absorption:

Softness Where It Counts!

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

Toilet paper has to be one of most important commodities known to man and an essential product to have in the home at all times. I would call myself a pretty knowledgeable about toilet paper brands because I have tried almost every brand out there; voluntarily in my home or involuntarily in a public/school restroom. The best thing about Charmin is the softness. Being a female, softness is so important for so many reason that I really do not need to list them all here. It's softness does not take away from it's durability or how well it absorbs. The only con about this brand is that it is a little on the expensive side for my budget, but they do offer double rolls, which makes buying this product more enticing. Also, coupons are available on various websites, so I guess that's a plus. Although this brand is not the only brand I use, it is the first brand I would choose if my budget allowed.

• Absorption:

charmin ultra soft tissue is really great and really soft

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I have been useing charmin ultra soft tissue for a very long time, and i can tell you it is one of my favorite tissues. It is very sensitive on the skin and dose not leave behind rashes. This product is great!

Comfort
The comfort of this product is great. I can almost guarantee no rashes will grind left behind with this product

The durability of this product is awesome.

Absorption
The absorption is really amazing. It seems like you really do not have to use that much tissue in order to get the job done.

Charmin

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I love that this toilet paper is so soft, and has a lot on the roll for your money, although it does seem a little pricey, but you get what you pay for!

Comfort
very soft and comfortable!

Gets the job done, clean and effectively :)

Absorption
have not had any problems thus far, have been buying Charmin for about six months now

• Absorption:

Good toilet paper, but needs some improvement

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

I've used Charmin Ultra Soft for many years. I have always preferred it because it is softer and I like that it is 2 ply. It is not scratchy on your skin and it holds up during use. It does sometimes leave lint behind and the layers can kind of roll up during use sometimes. However, compared to the other brands I have used, these occasional problems are not as severe as the ones I've had with other brands. So, I still think it is a better product than other brands. I would have to complain that recently they have made the rolls smaller. Their "Jumbo" size is now as small as a regular roll used to be. And they recently started making the rolls not as wide. I have compared one of my last rolls of Charmin with the new ones and it's a noticeable difference. It is a more expensive brand of toilet paper and so these changes are resulting in getting less toilet paper for the same price. On a side note, make sure your kids don't clog your toilet with this product, because they always think they need way more than they do!

Comfort
It is probably one of the softest toilet paper that I have ever tried.

• Absorption:

The only toilet paper that our family uses!

Comments about Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue:

This toilet paper is very very very very amazing... other than the cost. Thus, the overall rating as an 8. We can only buy this product if we find deals and then stock up on it. \

This product is very durable while also comfortable. We used to use the "ultra strong" Charmin bath tissue (the one in the red packaging), but the "ultra soft" Charmin bath tissue (the one in the blue packaging) proved to be just as strong while also being softer.

The absorbency is also very great. We can actually sometimes use this bath tissue in order to clean the bathroom counters and mirrors!... That's how absorbent this bath tissue is. This bath tissue can also serve well as facial tissue in a pinch for nose blowing while sick to make up removal while in a make up emergency.

We have tried many many different bath tissues in our home, and Charmin Ultra Soft is the only one that we continue to use in our home.