4.8

Cons

My favorite by far!

from Michigan

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

This is my go to toilet paper. So little goes so far and I'm always impressed.

Great strong toilet paper

from Gettysburg, PA

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

A great strong non ribbed toilet paper, it does not pill or shed and fits on the roll holder. I would recommend to others.

Great product!

from SD

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

This is definitely my favorite toilet paper. It is the only kind that we typically buy for our household. It is strong and does not rip easily. It doesn't shred or leave any thing behind. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good toilet paper at a good price!

A great toilet paper to have at home!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I have used the Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper quite a bit in the past and it works quite well. I would buy this product again and use it. My whole family seemed to like this toilet paper. It is pretty strong and holds up to the test. It cleans well and the paper is pretty thick. It absorbs very well. I really like how soft this paper is. It feels a lot better than other brands of toilet paper out there. Usually this toilet paper isn't too expensive and many times you can find it on sale at one of the stores out there. It's a decent price for good quality toilet paper. I would continue to buy this. I really liked this toilet paper!

Comfort
This is a very soft toilet paper. It isn't rough like some of the other paper out there and works well to make bathroom time more comfortable.

This paper is pretty thick and strong. It holds up well when wiping.

Absorption
It does a good job of absorbing what you need it to. It is thicker than other paper and seems to hold more and do a better job of getting you clean.

• Absorption:

Use much less than with average store brand

from Rome, PA

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

There is never an issue with this toilet paper being too thin making for a clean way to do what needs to be done. Also, this toilet paper is soft enough to be used by those who have intestinal issues such as IBS. One of the people living in my house has had intestinal issues for almost a decade so we strictly use the Charmin brand to reduce irritation and discomfort. The mega rolls are also an advantage as the roll lasts much longer than a regular roll does.

Comfort
The material is soft enough without leaving fuzzy debris when done. Also, thick enough to make sure there is no seep through. Definitely better than many other brands I have tried that feel more like paper than toilet paper.

Very strong material makes it less likely for a tear through, leading to a cleaner experience.

Absorption
Very absorbent with less toilet paper than other brands for each use. Higher absorbency leads to less squares needing to be used, inevitably saving money.

It really is!

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

It's really the best I've tried. It is soft but doesn't rip or shred. I especially like the Mega rolls... you don't have to replace it nearly as often.

Comfort
It is not scratchy at all. I have even used it on sensitive skin.

It holds up even without having to use a ton of it!

Absorption
What more to say... it does the job!

• Absorption:

I prefer Charmin over the cheap brands.

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I like Charmin. We go through a lot of tp in my house and Charmin really does hold up. You don't have to use nearly as much as the cheaper brands. Charmin also often has coupons attached to the packaging, which helps with my household budgeting. I'll never go back to the cheap or store brands! I do have to say that I don't care for the larger rolls - they don't fit into my bathroom tissue holder well. I have to leave them off the roll for the first few uses to make sure they will fit.

Comfort
Charmin is super soft and you don't have to use much to get the job done!

You only a few sheets gets the job done and leaves you feeling cleaner than the cheaper brands.

Absorption
Charmin is great at absorption. Something that you definitely need when it comes to bathroom tissue! No one wants tissue to fall apart while it is doing it's job! Disgusting to even think about but it does happen with the cheap brands!

Very good stuff

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

So this may be embarrassing to talk about, but my husband has an issue with toilet paper that is too thin. Charmin Ultra Strong is the best toilet paper around to help with this issue. I personally like the commercial that shows the bear with toilet paper stuck to his butt. My husband said this happens to him with any other brand of toilet paper. He will not use any other brand. He is not a big fan of the ultra soft type. It is very good toilet paper, but he seems to thing it is too soft. If that is even possible. Charmin is a little on the expensive side if cost is an issue for you, but like I always say, you get what you pay for. It is worth the extra money to me and my husband. The good thing about this toilet paper is the fact that you don't use as much at a time as other brands. Plus, I like the mega roll. I use to think it was a rip off, like you were paying more for less toilet paper, but I have found that we buy less often when I buy the mega rolls. I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone. Great stuff.

Extreme comfort.

The most durable toilet paper we have found yet.

Soft and strong

from Barrington, RI

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

This toilet paper is soft and strong at the same time so you can thoroughly clean yourself without it being scratchy. You get you moneys worth as you do not have to use as much paper due to the sturdiness of it.

• Absorption:

Great strong and soft toilet paper

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

This is a great toilet paper. It holds up really well and it is also soft

Comfort
Even though it focuses on being strong, it is also very soft

I have never had a problem with this toilet paper falling apart while using it

Absorption
This toilet paper is very absorbent and I have never had a problem while using it