4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

A great toilet paper to have at home!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I have used the Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper quite a bit in the past and it works quite well. I would buy this product again and use it. My whole family seemed to like this toilet paper. It is pretty strong and holds up to the test. It cleans well and the paper is pretty thick. It absorbs very well. I really like how soft this paper is. It feels a lot better than other brands of toilet paper out there. Usually this toilet paper isn't too expensive and many times you can find it on sale at one of the stores out there. It's a decent price for good quality toilet paper. I would continue to buy this. I really liked this toilet paper!

Comfort
This is a very soft toilet paper. It isn't rough like some of the other paper out there and works well to make bathroom time more comfortable.

This paper is pretty thick and strong. It holds up well when wiping.

Absorption
It does a good job of absorbing what you need it to. It is thicker than other paper and seems to hold more and do a better job of getting you clean.

• Absorption:

Use much less than with average store brand

from Rome, PA

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

There is never an issue with this toilet paper being too thin making for a clean way to do what needs to be done. Also, this toilet paper is soft enough to be used by those who have intestinal issues such as IBS. One of the people living in my house has had intestinal issues for almost a decade so we strictly use the Charmin brand to reduce irritation and discomfort. The mega rolls are also an advantage as the roll lasts much longer than a regular roll does.

Comfort
The material is soft enough without leaving fuzzy debris when done. Also, thick enough to make sure there is no seep through. Definitely better than many other brands I have tried that feel more like paper than toilet paper.

Very strong material makes it less likely for a tear through, leading to a cleaner experience.

Absorption
Very absorbent with less toilet paper than other brands for each use. Higher absorbency leads to less squares needing to be used, inevitably saving money.

It really is!

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

It's really the best I've tried. It is soft but doesn't rip or shred. I especially like the Mega rolls... you don't have to replace it nearly as often.

Comfort
It is not scratchy at all. I have even used it on sensitive skin.

It holds up even without having to use a ton of it!

Absorption
What more to say... it does the job!

• Absorption:

I prefer Charmin over the cheap brands.

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I like Charmin. We go through a lot of tp in my house and Charmin really does hold up. You don't have to use nearly as much as the cheaper brands. Charmin also often has coupons attached to the packaging, which helps with my household budgeting. I'll never go back to the cheap or store brands! I do have to say that I don't care for the larger rolls - they don't fit into my bathroom tissue holder well. I have to leave them off the roll for the first few uses to make sure they will fit.

Comfort
Charmin is super soft and you don't have to use much to get the job done!

You only a few sheets gets the job done and leaves you feeling cleaner than the cheaper brands.

Absorption
Charmin is great at absorption. Something that you definitely need when it comes to bathroom tissue! No one wants tissue to fall apart while it is doing it's job! Disgusting to even think about but it does happen with the cheap brands!

Very good stuff

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

So this may be embarrassing to talk about, but my husband has an issue with toilet paper that is too thin. Charmin Ultra Strong is the best toilet paper around to help with this issue. I personally like the commercial that shows the bear with toilet paper stuck to his butt. My husband said this happens to him with any other brand of toilet paper. He will not use any other brand. He is not a big fan of the ultra soft type. It is very good toilet paper, but he seems to thing it is too soft. If that is even possible. Charmin is a little on the expensive side if cost is an issue for you, but like I always say, you get what you pay for. It is worth the extra money to me and my husband. The good thing about this toilet paper is the fact that you don't use as much at a time as other brands. Plus, I like the mega roll. I use to think it was a rip off, like you were paying more for less toilet paper, but I have found that we buy less often when I buy the mega rolls. I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone. Great stuff.

Extreme comfort.

The most durable toilet paper we have found yet.

Soft and strong

from Barrington, RI

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

This toilet paper is soft and strong at the same time so you can thoroughly clean yourself without it being scratchy. You get you moneys worth as you do not have to use as much paper due to the sturdiness of it.

• Absorption:

Great strong and soft toilet paper

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

This is a great toilet paper. It holds up really well and it is also soft

Comfort
Even though it focuses on being strong, it is also very soft

I have never had a problem with this toilet paper falling apart while using it

Absorption
This toilet paper is very absorbent and I have never had a problem while using it

• Absorption:

FANTASTIC BATHROOM TISSUE IN THE WORLD!

from Wadsworth, OH

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I LOVE CHARMIN ULTRA STRONG it's the best tissue in the world! We've tried others but none compare to Charmin Ultra Strong it's the very best tissue. You know you have too use something so want to use the very best when it comes to go to the bathroom. Well look know farther you have found it right here!

Comfort
HOW COULD YOU RATE IT ANY OTHER WAY "BUT" THE AWESOME FANTASTIC BEST TISSUE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU CHARMIN!

YOU DON'T NEED A LOT TO GET THE JOB DONE SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? THAT IT IS THE VERY BEST!KNOW NEED TO LOOK ANY FARTHER!

Absorption
ALL I CAN SAY IS IT'S THE BEST YOU CAN'T USE OR FIND ANYTHING BETTER BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST!

Hooray for Charmin Ultra Strong TP

from Auburn, NY

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

I have got to give it to Charmin. This is the best toilet paper out there. I have tried A LOT of toilet papers including Charmin basic (orange), Charmin ultra soft (the blue one), Cottonelle (green aloe-yuck, the blue, and the purple), Angel Soft, Quilted Northern, store brand, yes I have tried them all!... Charmin Ultra Strong is just better than them all. It's soft but not too soft, not rough, and is strong. It doesn't "shed" white tissue all over you (or your nose if you happen to be out of tissues and use it to blow your nose! or to remove your makeup!). Other toilet papers do that. It gets the job done the best way I think any toilet paper can. =)

If I put a different toilet paper in the bathroom, my husband notices. "Did you change the toilet paper?" He only likes Charmin Ultra Strong (it's the red one).

I am pretty thrifty (cheap if you want to say that) but Charmin Ultra Strong is worth the money.

• Absorption:

Three sheets to wipe!? NOW you CAN!

from Charleston, SC

Comments about Charmin Ultra Strong Bathroom Tissue:

My biggest pet peeve is linty t.p. on my bum. The good folks at Charmin read my mind and had the cute little bear baby on TV hating the same thing. I'm a sucker - I drank their kool-aid - and they were so right. I never have linty-bum anymore AND the paper is SO thick that Sheryl Crow's ridiculous claim that you should only need 3 sheets to wipe is now a reasonable statement.

I didn't have a down-side until my idiot cousin came to visit. He apparently is used to single-ply horrible paper because he has clogged up my toilet twice. Less is more! (Didn't the bears do that commercial too?) *sigh