Other Sunscreens:
Coppertone
Coppertone Sport High Performance Ultra Sweatproof SPF 30 Sunscreen

Coppertone Sport High Performance Ultra Sweatproof SPF 30 Sunscreen

Works well, pool-side

Comments about Coppertone Sport High Performance Ultra Sweatproof SPF 30 Sunscreen:

Last summer we used this product quite a bit while hanging out by the pool. We have been trying to be more conscious of sun exposure and this made it so much simpler. I have read so many bad things about the potential inhalation of these "spray" sunscreens so I was reluctant to try it out. After a lot of work involved in traditional sunscreen application, I decided to try this Coppertone Sport. I will not use it on my children and we are very cautious about not breathing in the spray. I love how easy it is to use--it sprays evenly and it so much less mess than traditional lotions. The bottle does not get as gunky and the coverage is much more even. I like the mild scent. The lotion, once applied, seems to last as well as traditional sunscreen lotions . I have not run out of the spray yet, but I would be pretty surprised if it lasted as long as a traditional bottle would. I like the product more than I expected and intend to use it again this summer.

• Absorption: