Other Grills:

Cons

Good for camping

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Coleman 76501221732 Charcoal Grill:

This Coleman Charcoal Grill is a great addition to the camping trip for several reasons.

Firstly, it performs really well. Some folks don't really like to cook over charcoal because of heat up time and clean up; but, the design and performance of this unit far outweighs those downsides.

Secondly, it is very compact and lightweight so it is not heavy to back or unwiedly to carry into the campsite. Despite it being compact, it does permit a considerable amount to be cooked on the grilling surface.

Thirdly, this product is very durable. Although I have not abused my unit, I do have family members who also bought this product and theirs have considerable surface damage. Despite the dents and dings, theirs like mine, just keeps on working!

Lastly, its durability has passed the test of time. By this I mean, that this unit was one that my family used for many years and for several generations. Good design never goes out of style and that is evidenced in this grill. For the nostalgic among us, this is a great product that has moved from the bygone era to the current era seamlessly.

Fond Memories

Comments about Coleman 76501221732 Charcoal Grill:

I inheritated this grill from my sister when she upgraded to a larger grill, but I love to use this on camping trips. This is the same model we used when camping as a girl scout, so I was thrilled to get my hands on it.

It is very sleek, and very slim so it is easy to pack and carry along. It does use charcoal, so if you are not a charcoal cook, it may not be for you. I use it to do everything from boiling water for my morning tea, and keeping the coals banked so I can whip up a nice plate of eggs to sate my breakfast hungry family. It isn't huge, but if it was it wouldn't be portable. When you just don't feel like cooking over a campfire, this portable stove is a great way to compensate.

It is never easy to clean charcoal grills, but the grate is easy enough to clean!

The one I received has survived many camping trips, some of them with bad outcomes. It is a bit dented and worn, but still great!

Easy on the go cooking

Comments about Coleman 76501221732 Charcoal Grill:

Is a light and mobile grill

Cooks as well and even better than other grills

Versatility
Great for road trips

Easy to set up and clean

Very easy to clean

A very sturdy piece of equipment.

A sleek and stylish look, but is still a very useful grill that cooks food great on the go or at home